• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine What stops the affects of coke

Candygirl126

Greenlighter
I did a g of ❄️ in a 6 hour time frame. The last of it was gone 4 hours ago and I’m still feeling it. Can’t sleep...heart racing. I smoked some good dank and took 1 mg of Klonopin and I’m still wide awake.and feeling anxious. What will make the affects of ❄️ stop

More klonopin will work.

Things like seroquel or antipsychotics will kick the cocaine off the transporters....25mg of quetiapine is sufficient if the dose wasn't too high.

I don't experience much from even large amounts of clonazepam. Alprazolam, a little.

Beta-blocker like metoprolol and clonidine (alpha blocker) in ER. No courtesy ativan push for doing too much coke, I would not think.

More klonopin will work.

Things like seroquel or antipsychotics will kick the cocaine off the transporters....25mg of quetiapine is sufficient if the dose wasn't too high.

I think quetiapine is a bad example here because it's not very active at D1/2 and is not DAT active of significance, but it's an exception to the rule. Haldol? Sure, but I don't want the hypertension. Olanzapine probably best one-off.

I think quetiapine is a bad example here because it's not very active at D1/2 and is not DAT active of significance, but it's an exception to the rule. Haldol? Sure, but I don't want the hypertension. Olanzapine probably best one-off.

Frankly at a dose of only 25mg the sedation/relief will mainly be the result of H1 antagonism, but its antidopaminergic properties (which are minor but calculable at that dose) may play a role...

Taking a heavier antipsychotic would work, but not worth the 12 hour antipsychotic meat headed hangover.

25mg quetiapine would work and with few complications...

i know this. i do 1-2g in couple hours and then feel like shit, all tensed up anxious paranoid. i hate it, but its worth because the godlike rush.
if you did a lot iv benzos wont help, you need a serious downer cocktail to get sleep. no safer use.