What Song fits your current mood Vs Music is the magic that changes our worlds

[video]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8JU2HjLR-ts[/video]

[video]m.youtube.com/watch?v=8JU2HjLR-ts[/video]

I've been thinking too much about you
See the sunset with no sleep at all
Constantly thinking about you
And I can't get through this at all

Thinking about you

Really fell back in love with "Be Quiet and Drive" lately. Saw them in concert in 1998...

Yesss! Saw Deftones on Metallica's Summer Sanitarium tour years back with Mudvayne, Korn, Limp Bizkit and Linkin Park. Chino was high as fuck and rolling around on the stage. Good times. Their music is sexy.

this song reminds me of the time before I got into drugs, 10 years ago... man time flies. The lyrics have neve been so relevant.

"it's been 10 years strong, that's much too long.. time to do something good for my health, time to do something good for myself..."

Damn, you have great taste! I have that album. That song can suck you into a downward spiral if you let it. It's a fantastic tune.

He's so independent,
He acts like he couldn't care less for us all
He's someone's descendent, their child
But he'll never acknowledge their call
He's afraid to feel loved,
And I know he's afraid not to be
And he'll laugh and he'll cry,
And someday he'll die,
Just like me

Just like me, he's settling a score with the world
That wants a reason every time you turn around
Just like me, he's looking for a door standing open,
Saying welcome, come and lay your troubles down
Just like me

I’ve seen him look hungry
For someone to tell him you're doing just fine.
The songs that he’s sung me
Have loneliness woven between every line.
With no strings to hold him
I guess he could call himself free
Yes, he's free to be lonely and empty and wrong, just like me.

Just like me, he's settling a score with the world
That wants a reason every time you turn around
Just like me, he's looking for a door standing open,
Saying welcome, come and lay your troubles down
Just like me

fuckin joni ?

[video]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=oUI7bDWVCAE&ebc=ANyPxKpYomLdlZZOxd46WJRXB4 L-8-vWtXytHemKFc8GLX97H9Tkdojkp9biIbBG_hDO3mxlqhgeYHzC rbzDPeqw7ekZajc6iQ[/video]

Really fell back in love with "Be Quiet and Drive" lately. Saw them in concert in 1998...

I don't think I ever got the chance to see them.. at least not that I can remember...Drugs are fucked up. They were my favorite band in high school.

Damn, you have great taste! I have that album. That song can suck you into a downward spiral if you let it. It's a fantastic tune.

Yeaaaah shoutout to all the Dredg fans. One band I did see a bunch of times and they never disappointed. The drummer is so dope, he actually plays the piano part with one hand while he keeps the beat going in that song during the break down.