• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

What Song fits your current mood Vs Ears of the World

Status
Not open for further replies.
I fkn love you lady a.. a most enjoyable part of my life dancing songs with you over the past years<3

The 'mind dancing' is your own - I am but a facilitator and participant, in your beautiful mind
Life is tough but we create what we need and want ;)
Love ya too, mate <3

Yes, after I plowed through my extensive collection of songs in commercial albums like the Lion and the Cobra by females wearing clothes expressing their desire for a man/sex, I picked this typical example.
I'm not a huge fan of Madonna (understatement) but an older friend of mine who had lived in China said he would never forget hearing Chinese women singing "Express Yourself", in which she sings that women should respect themselves and express what they want to their partner. Sometimes songs have meaning to someone beyond a snappy tune.
Here's some more awful, typical crap from her sellout debut album:

This was a close rival. The part where she names the labels her sugar daddy buys her and how she let's the guy with the big dick "hit it" and toss her salad like Romaine because he's a coke dealer almost put it over the top, but I felt Sinead had more mass appeal. Back to your regularly scheduled Grateful Dead:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.