• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides What should i expect from a 87.5 dose of acid? Need answers asap, please (gonna do it soon today)

Anything below or around 100ug will get you there but not all the way. All the way is what people call a psychedelic trip.
Around 100ug is a common dose and easily tolerated seeing as you aren't going to experience your ego temporarily dissolving at this dose and while you may be more malleable due to your heightened state of awareness, it's nothing uncontrollable. At this dose your senses will be heightened, especially your vision and so you will see more depth, more colour, more vibrancy. Your emotional state will also become more sensitive to both your inner and outer world and so while it's a pretty low dose for most, set and setting is still important because your headspace will be more open. It's a myth that low doses of LSD make for the negation of set and setting. Sure, some people will be able to handle acid in unfamiliar and potentially challenging environments. Some may even be able to do that on high doses but these are exceptions and not the rule. Find somewhere chill. Get some nice music on, get the place clean and comfortable, close the curtains/blinds, get some nice ambient lighting going (if you have it) and set the environment to be peaceful, calm, accepting and open. The less distractions the better. The less need to get up and start adjusting things the better. You may begin to get introspective and go inside your head at this dose although it won't be to the degree you would do so at 150ug+. An extra 50ug or so more acid in this regard makes a huge difference to this.

My first LSD experience was at 180ug. I cannot vouch for whether it was actually bang on 180ug I had or whether it was around 150-160ug or whatever but now based on my experience it was considerably more than 100-125ug. It was intense but not in the full-blown psychedelic kinda way. Colours, sounds, sensations, thoughts, emotions etc were all intensified and I began to turn into a philosopher. It also helped having a floor lamp next to me beaming a white light down to the ground blanketing me in light that made me feel full of wisdom and ancient knowledge. I felt like a prophet. The room mate I was living with at the time couldn't take me seriously! At around 80ug or so, I doubt you will get this experience, highly unlikely. You will though get some of this experience but it will be minimal yet still enough to notice a considerable difference from your normal everyday reality. It's like normal reality but several shades brighter and your mind more open, more creative, senses heightened, more opportunity to look within while also not losing yourself along the way. At this dose you could still do normal stuff but to what degree you will still be useful at doing this stuff I don't know. At around 100ug or really clean acid I once got several years ago I was still able to walk around and so I went out for a walk down an abandoned train track in the countryside where I lived at the time. I was still 100% present although I was drifting off every now and then but this was my anxiety over tripping while around unfamiliar people/things etc. It did get a little uncomfortable at times but that was more to do with my personal situation at the time and not indicative of how LSD at 100ug for you would feel. My story is one of serious childhood trauma and my home area carries with it a lot of darkness and difficult memories, and so being open to all that and exposed, to put it a certain way, sure was more raw when I was experiencing 100ug outside. For most people though, I highly doubt the same stresses would appear :)

Remember to set your intentions and prepare well in advance. You want to ensure you have a good fews days prior and post experience. I always try and make it a 2-3 day experience. But really it's more like a week experience for me because the week prior to taking LSD is all about putting myself in a good mindset, getting my stress down, reducing my obligations, eating well and sleeping well, asking myself what I want and what I expect, taking care of my health in all ways (emotional, mental, spiritual, physical etc), getting rid of all negativity, doing research if necessary and planning the days prior and post. Where you will experience LSD is important. You want to be safe, secure and at peace. Who you have around you is a major factor too and so only have really trusted people around you and if they are experienced with psychedelics even better.

Acid breaks are good.
Focus on light, air, and things of the soil for now.
The ‘cid will always be there, waiting.
Sure you can have a full-on one today (after 16 days away), but that is now always in your back pocket (until next you drop tabs).
It may be trying to level you up, this break - get a clear breath for a full month, no congestion.

Whatever you do, reading your posts always brings me something, so thanks for being prolific, @AutoTripper!

I found longer breaks (a few months) can really bring back a bit of the novelty and anticipation of dropping again at some future point.
Best vibes to ya!

Acid breaks are good.
Focus on light, air, and things of the soil for now.
The ‘cid will always be there, waiting.
Sure you can have a full-on one today (after 16 days away), but that is now always in your back pocket (until next you drop tabs).
It may be trying to level you up, this break - get a clear breath for a full month, no congestion.

Whatever you do, reading your posts always brings me something, so thanks for being prolific, @AutoTripper!

I found longer breaks (a few months) can really bring back a bit of the novelty and anticipation of dropping again at some future point.
Best vibes to ya!
Thanks man hope you’re doing well as this new 7 days, like yeah lol what a joke the calendar is really.

I’m actually totally not itching to trip you know. It’s interesting, I’ve virtually no desire, not feel the need.

I feel I have enough on me to keep my mind busy and am so much more focussed on development and lifestyle adaptions outside of drugs.

I still feel high as shit too. My trips really do seem to stay with me. I have so much integration but fully focussed on health and recovery.

The Benzo addiction is the big hurdle presently. I’ve no real way to control my environmentally fuelled anxiety. I try and try. I’ve been pretty good not using benzos to escape or cope, simply to keep WD’s manageable but it’s like never actually feeling right or settled. But then sometimes like yesterday I took an extra 5 mg’s, 15 total instead of 10.7 max target.

Over 10 mg’s, or over 100 mg’s Diazepam, I’ll feel rough and hung over the next day, and kick myself a bit for it.

Its lucky I’m mentally strong. I’ve a lot of avenues potentially to seek and explore, I will need some serious lifestyle renovation and suitable professional support.

New bed coming this week, the mattress I have just weakens my whole body, so not comfy.

So that will be a start. How can you expect to “get on” in life with 33% of it spent trying to rest in a badly designed mattress.

All my focus is on gaining some energy, to be up, active, accessing the support I need.

I also have terrible friends in real life really. I know that’s the wrong way to see it, but it’s not me bit because I’m difficult company, unpopular, unliked, unwelcome. It’s the opposite and always has been which makes it more puzzling. People do disappoint me greatly basically. Lots of members here I have more respect for personally and see as better, more sincere. My living situation and abnormal constraints make keeping or making new friendships totally impractical, but I’m friends with everybody really the way it should be.

I may phone say, 5 different supposed friends who I’ve stood by forever, they’ve always come crying, I’ve always been there 100%.

Sometimes, I feel it will help to just say a brief hello to somebody on a line. I’m easy to talk to, listen. But I’m absolutely real. Wherein lies the problem.

My “friends” are not. They don’t give a shit. So if they have what they need that day, no need to answer to me or ever ring back.

It’s down to me to not expect more. If I had energy and freedom to live I’d be very capable of forming new friendships. My neighbour actually, lesbian lady we set up identically to us to grow her own weed each summer, we’re really close friends actually.

She’s a way better friend than any of my friends, who really just aren’t.

So I’m itching to move on in life, not trip. I don’t crave it, or need it. I need energy, calm and focus and a miracle all the way too.

I’ve decided too, I am glad England is cold. I can’t handle summer living. Early hot sun and brightness, the NOISE. My anxiety condition is really phenomenally extreme, I have high self confidence, so it’s a particular type of anxiety not social or self esteem related or even related to myself, it’s the world that causes my anxiety.

We have a school behind our back garden, my bedroom side, for trouble expelled kids with ADHD and all sorts. Neighbours all over cars traffic Hospital 100 metres away constantly pumping an annoyingly loud generator, and my mum is a professional decibel record breaker!

She is the No 1 trigger for my anxiety and drive towards the benzos initially, as my survival was on the line.

I needed to relax enough to eat one daily meal. The benzos helped me achieve that.

And 64 kg’s now! Amazing gain. Except I’m in the ditch of such an unwise level of physical and psychological dependance. Trying to break that. I have hope, I can see paths forward but it’s still clinging to vines and not letting go, but I keep letting go and just have to climb harder.

Doing that right now.

@DrumTripper thanks for the support always and I genuinely qualify you in my mind as a friend. Just because we haven’t met.

The 5 friends I rang yesterday, not one answered or has returned. It’s the principle that annoys me, the total lack of care, self centredness. It feels like cache that needs to be wiped.

Fiends shouldn’t feel like that.

Last edited:
Friends are rare these days. I mean real friends. I feel that the smartphone has helped fuel the mad build-up of the individual’s pursuit of immediate gratification. Folks who’re supposed friends need only check in on social media and post a comment and a pic and they’re done. We used to get together more.

But oh well; the world turns. I don’t have a smartphone and can live well enough without it. I carry a map when needed, plan my life before going somewhere, and rely on my old brain for memory.

New bed coming this week, the mattress I have just weakens my whole body, so not comfy.

That’ll be amazing; fewer things piss me off more than bad sleeps - it’s just starting the day on the wrong foot without quality rest.
Hope you enjoy the new cozy!
Cheers

Friends are rare these days. I mean real friends. I feel that the smartphone has helped fuel the mad build-up of the individual’s pursuit of immediate gratification. Folks who’re supposed friends need only check in on social media and post a comment and a pic and they’re done. We used to get together more.

But oh well; the world turns. I don’t have a smartphone and can live well enough without it. I carry a map when needed, plan my life before going somewhere, and rely on my old brain for memory.

That’ll be amazing; fewer things piss me off more than bad sleeps - it’s just starting the day on the wrong foot without quality rest.
Hope you enjoy the new cozy!
Cheers
Thanks man. Real friends are hard to come by, has long held true.

Hence why some of the best people can end up feeling lonely or detached.

It’s lonely at the top! Lol.

Lots of really good people for sure. I’m going to manifest some, I’m going to positively focus on manifestation.

It’s an incredible phenomenon. I’ve performed it in miraculous, instantly delivered style, uncannily, against what would ever qualify as “odds”, as an instant result of pure manifesting thought alone.

I slept a little more until an hour ago, got up early cos baking, noisy, dealt with allergies very well, made kava, shower.

Had coffee and some silly weed just vaped.

Yeah the bed’s going to be life changing, literally on paper, by sound reason.

I’m really satisfied you know with how I described above a particular feature of high dose LSD, that crack escape when your consciousness really steps out of time and space, and you’re suddenly looking at grand schematics from unknown vantage points.

The visions you can suddenly realise you are having, it’s so frustrating because like dream waking, I know it’s genuine, highly untypical accurate stuff, and at times there’s a natural joke in it which is so hilarious because of the depth of the concept.

But try as I might, once voluntarily snapped around, the vision and logical structure crumbles like a sand castle.

It’s a mad place to be. I don’t think it’s lost either.

Have a swell day @DrumTripper hope you have some decent herb for your vape.

Feeling mine a lot now suddenly, just hitting more vapor, finished my 40 grams kava.

I fancy a raw carrot juice but pretty hammered atm suddenly. Strong weed.

I do see that a lot of people feel that way and that makes me sad. I literally have more friends than I have ever had before, real friends too. But I think the key is being part of a community. I'm a musician so I have all the friends from my bands I've been in or am in, and lots of other musicians who are like minded who have become part of the circle. And the other people involved in producing music (light guys, sound guys, etc). Plus my close friends I first met on here who ended up in the same town as me. I suppose I'm very lucky that I am in a place where I can make friends easily at nearly 40 years old. I'm certainly blessed. But I think a huge part of it is being involved in something I am passionate about that is not solitary in nature. I guess my point is, there are lots of people out there who are not just sucked into fake social media stuff and who are eager to make real connections with people, you just have to put yourself into a position to encounter them and be willing to put yourself out there.

I remember the most intense love and exchanging these intensely spiritual massages with gorgeous young men, shirtless hunks who were probably gay and I'm straight and it didn't matter in the slightest because so high was the level of platonic love I don't know if you have ever felt that but it's actually better than sex

That might make you slightly gay darvo...not to Paul Ross levels..but slightly..

@AutoTripper and the helicopters day in day out -- apocalypse now!
Lol, I forgot to say, but I hear one now- behind the crazy kid unpredictable anxiety triggering school and every type of motor vehicle within ear’s detection, there’s also a Railway line!

They can finance their helicopters until they steal our Autos one day or start laying chemtrails.

We had a beauty of a greyhound, she would scarper in terror at the first glimpse of a Hot air balloon in the sky. And keep glimpsing out the window and back door constantly, OCD style to confirm her fear it was still up there.

It was Bea’s only phobia.

@Xorkoth totally agree with all your points. You are a good guy though, real person, you appear to care about others and have a lot of personality and knowledge.

That’s the recipe for friendship. It’s deserved in a way.

My own frustration is not with the whole of humanity. It’s purely situational, the restrictions I adhere to when otherwise there is, as was before, endless possibility, and friends to fight off at every corner, when you have enough energy and freedom for basic life.

It’s just a lesson. I know there are enough caring people. I make the mistake of expecting, or hoping to be treated as I treat. Good people, over a lifetime, can often have a lot of advantage taken of them but it doesn’t make them weaker.

I 2nd the notion of AutoTripper and DrumTripper regarding friendships. As of now, I only have 1 friend that I still hang out with in person. Turns out all the rest were fake, fairweather friends. Many of whom were easily-triggered types that took constructive criticism for verbal abuse. I'm better off without touchy people like that in my life. Now that I have a full-time factory job on top of my once-a-week bartending job, I really don't have time to socialize with anyone in person even if I wanted to. At this point, I consider my comrades on bluelight better friends than any "friends" I've known personally. That being said, I consider y'all my TRUE friends and I'm very grateful for that.

Last edited:
. At this point, I consider my comrades on bluelight better friends than any "friends" I've known personally. That being said, I consider y'all my TRUE friends and I'm very grateful for that.
Same. I have no real life friends. And can’t think of any in the past that I liked as much as I do some Bluelighters.