• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine What should I do with this crack rock?

Or put it in a little pill type baggie with a tag hanging from it saying "FREE CRACK"
Drive or walk around until you see a group of sketchy looking people chillin on a corner. Stop. Throw in the middle of the group. Then leave.

-HOOD

Drive or walk around until you see a group of sketchy looking people chillin on a corner. Stop. Throw in the middle of the group. Then leave.

That would be awesome if it happened to me, one of those moments you bring up from time to time "remember that time crack was thrown at us from a passing car, and the dude yelled "merry christmas fuckers"

naw itd be way sweeter to hang it up and sit cross the street or wat ever n wait for someone to find it

1. stand on street corner
2. whisper I GOT DAT WORK
3. ??????????????????????

nah flush that shit.
cocaine is no good.

I would reccomend just get rid of it if weed is your drug you do and nothing else man...for real, who knows you might like it too much. Don't wanna say smoke it(even though I probly would,never had crack but everything else under the sun just about) then ya end up liking it too much, and then, well ya know the rest of the story...

just give it some homeless guy, can't imagine anything better than getting drugs for free! hahaha it wouldn't really be dangerous if you didn't try to like go out of your way to sell it, just giving it to him real quick like your giving him change or something would stoke him out beyond belief, even if he wasn't into crack- chances are, he/she will still go for it hahaha or at least put it to better use than you would.

#flushit

Step 1 Take your crack
Step 2 put in toilet
Step 3 take a huge shit on the crack and flush
Don't risk a possible addiction over a mistake, crack releases dopamine it is chemically designed to produce pleasure. Technically everyone who smokes crack will love it as it releases dopamine which is also released when you eat food and have sex. Also probably not the best idea to go and try and score in that hood.

OP any updates of what happened to the crack?

Did you gave it away 4 free Xmas style or throw it away and got added to Santas naughty list??

^there is no positive to smoking crack. even the high is outweighed by the crash exponentially.

Just stick it up your bum and forget the fact that you did it....then after some time passes, you will have some energy and motivation to get shit done around the house or to tackle some errands or activities you have been putting off.

Put it to good use without risking the chance of developing a crippling addiction. Sticking it up your tunnel will give you the gradual effects while not slapping you in the face with euphoria like smoking or shooting it would have done.