Admin Attention What section of this forum can I make random meth question threads?

Hugs For Drugs

Bluelighter
Ok maybe "basic drug discussion" isn't basic drug discussion, and it's actually "drug harm reduce threads ONLY"

ok I respect that.

But what part of this forum can I make random meth threads where I can ask silly meth questions, and where other like minded people can collaborate and make a reply and have a nice conversation??

I just wanna get an OK from an admin, before I post another thread on another section

And I get a message from an admin saying "Hugs this is not the right place for this thread, warning and banned! D<

I think drug culture or the lounge would be most appropriate for light hearted random queries.

If @Hugs For Drugs is going to make what he describes himself as “silly” questions on an ongoing basis I’ll make a specific thread for it in Drug Culture.

If @Hugs For Drugs restricts the random, silly, lighthearted and non-harm reduction type questions to that thread, I think the mods will happily monitor it to ensure responses respect the objectives of generating lighthearted, silly conversation.

We all like things to be happy, friendly, and funny.

Drug culture. Personally, i don't have a problem with your posts in OD/BDD, i just move them to drug culture if they don't really have anything to do with drugs directly. Even still i probably don't consistently and even more I'm a poor disciplinarian.

@Hugs For Drugs you are welcome to ask absolutely anything about anything to do with drugs here:

@Hugs For Drugs you are welcome to ask absolutely anything about anything to do with drugs here:

Drug culture please, we'd love to have you.
I agree, Drug Culture would be the best place.
We only want serious posters in The Lounge. Meaning if you don't post something serious then we cannot take you serious, seriously.

I agree, Drug Culture would be the best place.
We only want serious posters in The Lounge. Meaning if you don't post something serious then we cannot take you serious, seriously.
I thought the Lounge was for all of the extra bullshit that didn’t have a home any where else.

Obviously we need a new 'Random Meth Questions' forum, and I have a good idea who we need to moderate it. I'll put that on the endless to-do list.

Obviously we need a new 'Random Meth Questions' forum, and I have a good idea who we need to moderate it. I'll put that on the endless to-do list.
Yes please, I'll be the perfect moderator, even if the random meth question forum only lasts for a week in some sort of test trial to see how it goes.

Pick me for moderator, I will answer everyones questions prease *prays*