• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

What real MDMA is like

Anonsalon

Greenlighter
It’s will taste like the most bitter nasty shit that has hit your tongue. You might gag because of it. You will feel onset in 30-45 minutes but it will be slow and easy, not hit you like a brick wall. Sounds will be enhanced. Music with heavy bass will be required. Environments with bright lights will feel unpleasant. There will be halos around all lights. Then you will want to move around, probably dance. There will be waves of either total euphoria to the extent that you can’t stand, then so much energy that you have to dance, then you will want to talk about the most private and important feelings you’ve always carried inside. These waves will repeat. After about 4-5 hours you will want to just chill out and cozy up somewhere but still feel incredible euphoria. An afterglow will kick in that feels great during hours 5-8. After that you will either want to take something to help you sleep or stay awak, but either way, the entire next day will be pleasant and positive. The day after that you’ll be tired and just want to chill. The third day you will get hit with depression and question your life choices. Maybe even cry. By day 4 or 5 you’ll be back to normal and laughing about the incredible time you had. Maybe by day 5 or 6 you’ll be tempted to try it again but you’ll remember the difficult day 3 and won’t be sure if it’s a good idea. By day 7 you’ll want to go for another ride, but it won’t be hard to wait another week or two. Shooting it, sticking it up your ass or doing it for days on end won’t cross your mind. That’s mdma. All this other crazy shit folks are talking about in this forum is not mdma. Educate yourselves and be careful because there is a ton of shit being mislabeled right now. If the above description doesn’t fit your experience, then it isn’t mdma. End of lecture form old raver man.

Last edited:
Well is it real mdma because i was too depressed or not depressed enough afterwards? Experiences are subjective. For me, when I took too much the depression hit me the following day and disappeared the day after. When I took just enough, I didn't have a comedown or tuesday blues at all, I felt great for days and then slowly got back to normal.

It’s will taste like the most bitter nasty shit that has hit your tongue. You might gag because of it. You will feel onset in 30-45 minutes but it will be slow and easy, not hit you like a brick wall. Sounds will be enhanced. Music with heavy bass will be required. Environments with bright lights will feel unpleasant. There will be halos around all lights. Then you will want to move around, probably dance. There will be waves of either total euphoria to the extent that you can’t stand, then so much energy that you have to dance, then you will want to talk about the most private and important feelings you’ve always carried inside. These waves will repeat. After about 4-5 hours you will want to just chill out and cozy up somewhere but still feel incredible euphoria. An afterglow will kick in that feels great during hours 5-8. After that you will either want to take something to help you sleep or stay awak, but either way, the entire next day will be pleasant and positive. The day after that you’ll be tired and just want to chill. The third day you will get hit with depression and question your life choices. Maybe even cry. By day 4 or 5 you’ll be back to normal and laughing about the incredible time you had. Maybe by day 5 or 6 you’ll be tempted to try it again but you’ll remember the difficult day 3 and won’t be sure if it’s a good idea. By day 7 you’ll want to go for another ride, but it won’t be hard to wait another week or two. Shooting it, sticking it up your ass or doing it for days on end won’t cross your mind. That’s mdma. All this other crazy shit folks are talking about in this forum is not mdma. Educate yourselves and be careful because there is a ton of shit being mislabeled right now. If the above description doesn’t fit your experience, then it isn’t mdma. End of lecture form old raver man.

Reading this brings back some old memories of mine.

Not disagreeing with your statement because, yeah that's pure MDMA you explained but the bitter taste could be just about any chemical, most substances taste like bitter shit.

I don't find it that bitter but I prefer to put it under my tongue since it burns less. I prefer molly anyway. I don't like caffeine in my MDMA

With every descriptive sentence that you wrote, I got more excited because it’s been a while since I last felt that and I agree with 100% of what you wrote. Sadly I have never been able to find that mdma again and it hasn’t been for a lack of trying. I’ll always have the memories of the best night of my life. Since you’re an old raver man, tell me: have you managed to still feel the magic?