• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

What or how much of the community does bluelight represent?

i dont know what it is that attracted me to BL, but one thing i'd say would be for the reason of caring about what i take, harm minimisation etc, however i do believe that i am in a minority, however sad that is, even though my friends, my close friends, know about bluelight, pillreports etc, and have access to computers and internet, chose not to be a part of it although they always say when i meet a BLighter , "no i'm not on BL, but i probably should be " *cue laugh here*

*sigh*

maybe its the thrill of doing the unknown that makes it fun?

i was told about pillreports by a bluelighter after i took my first pill...i ventured into the forum section a few months later...lurked for a litle while then went nuts =D what can i say? im a chatter box and a people person :p

i went searching the net for information before i took my first pill.. all i can say i thank god i came across this site.. Snce then i have met quite a few bluelighters in person at verious sydney clubs/events. Either by random or through organised meetups. all have been awsome people and great fun.

Correct me if im wrong, but bluelight can be accessed from pillreports. Im quite sure thats how i stumbled on here. ( i think thats a rather stupid quesiton, is the site run by the same people? I'm sure that theres plent of BL's that would like to know the answer to that question though)

To ask another question, how many people do you think know about pillreports?

Pillreports is the daughter site of bluelight i think

i've been a bluelighter since, well march `02 i guess... and ive never met a bluelighter here in adelaide, although i do know they exist and i used to ask a lot hehe

hoptis said:
People who find Bluelight, tend to be looking for it in the first place.
Bluelighters who meet other Bluelighters tend to be looking for them.

Bluelighters tend to represent certain types of drug users: obviously people who want to know more about what they're taking.

PS. papermate, you'd be surprised at who you'd meet at pretentious house clubs (me for one). In my journeys I've met one or two other people who know what 5HTP is for example.

Such a true statement.
I recall tryin' to push the concept of BL onto a few of my 'new-best-friends' I met at raves when I first got into it (Bluelight that is), but now it's more of 'have you heard of BL?', 'No', 'Oh, don't worry then'.
:\
As has already been said, I think most people don't give a shit.
Example: At a club, speaking to guy, do usual 'what have you had' statement, guy says 'a pill', I say 'what kind', he says 'what do u mean', I say 'do you know what type of pill it is', he says 'who cares... as long as I get fucked up'.
:\
Again... seems to be the views of the majority of persons out there.
I just try to pass what little knowledge I have onto people to help them have a safer and better night.
Maybe it's in vain but it makes me feel good.
I have to go to the toilet now... i've been corking for too long.
=D
PEACE