• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

⭐️ Social ⭐️ What musicians/bands have you seen lately, and what concerts are you planning on going to?

deficiT

Sr. Moderator: NSADD, DC, & TDS
Staff member
Hey y'all, I was curious, now that the covid restrictions have lightened up a bit, we've got an opportunity to see live music again.

Are you looking forward to any shows or have you seen any good shows lately?

I haven't personally seen anything lately, I was considering going to firefly festival in Dover Delaware, but I don't think it's really the right time in my life for it.

Would love to hear from you!

Well I personally love going to this bar nearby where u can also smoke inside while watching a band play on stage. Its every night and the band is always different.

Well I personally love going to this bar nearby where u can also smoke inside while watching a band play on stage. Its every night and the band is always different.
That sounds like a good time, where abouts are you located? I wish I had a venue like that, I'm sure there's some around.

May see Isaiah rashad next week, and maybe playboi carti in a couple months

Only seen a handful of karaoke singers live lately, none were too incredible (myself included lol).
Bad Religion and Alkaline Trio are playing Seattle towards the end of November and I would LOVE to go see them. I've seen both bands twice now, love them both. Seeing them together would be killer. But as for the $94/ticket prices? I don't know if I'm willing to drop $200~ with taxes and fees just to see them both together. (I'd be buying two tickets.) Last time I saw Alkaline Trio I paid $20, last time I saw BR I paid $30.

In 2019 I went and saw Immortal Technique in Seattle. He put on a killer fucking show. I'd love to see him again if/when he makes his way out here again.