• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

What music are you youngsters watching? v. Mother Fucking Videos (Embed videos here)

Pretty sure Joey Beltram - mentasm, is credited as being the first hoover tune, came out before dominator.
Mentasm I rank above any dominator remix personally. Beltram/ 8+ records (y)

But that there was a name and machine behind that weird sound was ear opening.

What I would call the bubbling sound, Acid. Is available on cd, rebirth.one.TB-303 808 or 909 if I am correct. You probably know which sound I mean. I used to know a kid who father had a TB-303, we had no clue what it would do.

I'm on a Hip Hop / Rap vibe today it seems.

On an otter (small mammal) note, I finished my 1st track in ~7yrs t'other day! :D

Tear shatting is a side effect of this one ;)

And to get the spirit up again. 'Oist hat a End' To all those Finnish Bluelighters and language expert's a translation of the title would be greatly appreciated. My internet skills left me with this one. Good track, nice bars . No clue what they are exactly singing, but the vibe is clear

If they are even Finn's, as that is as far as i+net got me.

Last edited:
Finally ready to go and shut off. And stumble on Mic again. Who, like how Charlie Sloth worded it, alway's get you all emo.

This landed in my inbox today. A track off Marc Almond's new album featuring Ian Anderson from Jethro Tull. I've always had a bit of a soft spot for Marc Almond (but not in a gay way) as I like his voice for some strange reason, and Jethro Tull were legends of course. It's a strange collaboration imo, but a good track which I'm sure will grow upon you. The video is also excellent.

Check it out:

with a Youtube vid of a live set currently on the telle I actually have a genuine real time if predictably boring post to make, but as a huge fan of both Almond as a musician as well as a cultural icon (was he not the first UK artist to evangelise about the importance of Ecstasy and the first to produce music under its influence, both with respect to being actually high as well as in a broader sense?) I will most certainly give the above a look once I have finished with...

with a Youtube vid of a live set currently on the telle I actually have a genuine real time if predictably boring post to make, but as a huge fan of both Almond as a musician as well as a cultural icon (was he not the first UK artist to evangelise about the importance of Ecstasy and the first to produce music under its influence, both with respect to being actually high as well as in a broader sense?) I will most certainly give the above a look once I have finished with...

Oh yes, that sounds good!! In fact the first few bars sounded like Hawkwind which made my ears prick up obviously. I've always said Hawkwind should have embraced dance music because they would have been masters (of the universe). A missed opportunity I feel...

This landed in my inbox today. A track off Marc Almond's new album featuring Ian Anderson from Jethro Tull. I've always had a bit of a soft spot for Marc Almond (but not in a gay way) as I like his voice for some strange reason, and Jethro Tull were legends of course. It's a strange collaboration imo, but a good track which I'm sure will grow upon you. The video is also excellent.

Check it out:

Weird how musical preference can differ so under circumstances unknown to me.

I am totally into beefing (rap thing), and emo shit like on the Johnny Cash DefAmerican recording's. And then you bust in with a gaylord track I wouldn't ever have guessed is on your playlist. Just for curiousity I am going in one more time. But you do realize this makes you a lot less hardcore by posting it.

Can I write this? You know I love you right!

Yeah takes some effort to relax into it. And then the story takes off, kinda Billy Eilish imo. I like it!

Last edited:
Oh yes, that sounds good!! In fact the first few bars sounded like Hawkwind which made my ears prick up obviously. I've always said Hawkwind should have embraced dance music because they would have been masters (of the universe). A missed opportunity I feel...
Did I mention I saw Hawkwind live. With the psychedelic fluid dia's projected on the band during the performance.

Smashing! Please post your fav. listening to 'master of the universe' but it's not ... . Might I find a track resembling their live performance I will post.

Last edited:
Did I mention I saw Hawkwind live. With the psychedelic fluid dia's projected on the band during the performance.

Smashing!

You didn't, no. When was that mate?

I've lost count of the number of times I've seen them live, but regret never seeing them on the Space Ritual tour, which was the pinnacle of their career in my opinion.

When? Ages ago, I am really old. I calculate my age by counting from my day of birth. '73, so 2000 I was about 27. That concert was probably around my twenties, well spend money. A real 'acid test' performance.

Btw I knew i didn't mention, it's just me trying to show off. And then you mention you lost the count of the number of times you went, So my effort is futile, did they do the dia thing?

Last edited: