• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

What music are you youngsters watching? v. Mother Fucking Videos (Embed videos here)

Bluelight does look good on Acid ... and goes well with pasta and beer.

Take a look at this the whole thing. Men live this would be even better. [hint look at the look's on the kid's faces]

..That's music? Why does he keep slapping himself in the back of the head? Just sound likes a drunkards rambling inane chat.

..That's music? Why does he keep slapping himself in the back of the head? Just sound likes a drunkards rambling inane chat.
It's def music, minimal garage punk. And they don't come across drunk to me.

The lyric's are quite good and uncompromised. And meanfull, at least to me. He rattles about thing's that are worth rattling about. Thing's that are recognizeable for some.

Some of the kid's has a flabbergasted look. While the content of the song is more grown up, the rest seem to like it.

Last edited:
I think you mistake flabbergasted with bored to fuckin’ tears. I want my 11 minutes back.

I think you mistake flabbergasted with bored to fuckin’ tears. I want my 11 minutes back.
Could be, the guy holding the beer does look as if he is high on pot.

This was in Utrecht, his laptop has weed leaves. So who know's, I would be stoned.

The Flabbergasted kid was filming the thing with his phone. Maybe to post about how boring these elderly people making music were. But I think he just liked it. 'TCR', turbo controlled racing. By these guys is good, or try 'Kebab Spider'

Just reading some about Asperger and motorical tic's and unstopable vocal tic's.

He display's them both, the face fart's, fuck's and a whole arsenal of tic's. It is questionable if it is performance, something I can't judge. But it seems like that is just how he is, and it is ends up in their music.
Gilles de la Tourette is another possebility , same symptoms different cause.

@Phobos, are you in some sort of party mode or so? Trying to keep calm so those track's I save for another time.

@Phobos, are you in some sort of party mode or so? Trying to keep calm so those track's I save for another time.
Haha nah that's the music they play where I used to go clubbing.
Sadly there's none of that in the UK so I'm starved.
But I listen to that everyday anyway.
Or the harder types of metal or rap.

You an old happycore head? I only saw this for first time other day

EDIT: Sorry - hadn't actually watched the vids when I first posted just saw Elstak and assumed it was just standard hcore. Still sick tho Loftgroover tempo batshit gabba \o/

You an old happycore head? I only saw this for first time other day

EDIT: Sorry - hadn't actually watched the vids when I first posted just saw Elstak and assumed it was just standard hcore. Still sick tho Loftgroover tempo batshit gabba \o/

All those tracks are straight Uptempo Hardcore or the crazy frenchy spinoff of it that is Frenchcore, except for the first one by Anime and Mad Dog that is straight Hardcore.

Hardcore or Tekno, there is something about Banjo that really fit's me mo.

And the live on spot one take session is a plus.