• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

What music are you youngsters watching? v. Mother Fucking Videos (Embed videos here)

This is what 10/ 12 year old's were listening to 4 month's ago. Billy Elish "Bad Guy". Thought about what I listen to and what my oldest of 11 here and then let's me in on.

We all know how fast it goes at that age, so atm it could be less relevant. But it is mobilizing the crowd. Dank track, a lot of the contemporary music is .. a bit dark.

At 19 year's this is a remarkable track. Made the cow's go all wacky, just got from the indoor stay in the winter. But this turned them on big time. We just past there meadow with a little 'getto blaster' and they followed it. Jumping around finally ending up running circle's in bliss.

technically Gabber originated in Amsterdam and Rotterdam at the same time probably, but who cares anyway. It's global now! The name however 'Gabber' is A*dam, meaning mate or comrade .

But AFAIC house started in America black 'gay" music scene in Detroit and such.

Last edited:
The original version of dominator. Is about Bush jr.

A Belgium band doing a track bout a American fool. That does put a dergree on his foolishness factor if a foreign band uses you in track.

Gabber? You'll want Rotterdam Terror Corps, I recommend God Is A Gabber.

You also a Gabber? After my Pizza with headphones. Good track, It sound's a bit like it's made with Fast tracker, at least part's of it. Anyone remember that Program.

R'dam was my hometown btw.

Last edited:
Don't really have a pencil case for me sadly. I fit in everything.

Liking gabber essentially makes you one I guess. Gabber is not actually like a box for certain pencil's but it does seem to go that way a lot of the time. Puttin thing's in category's. \

I met a few gabber's in a park around midnight. we were sitting there with a group of people, wine bit of guitar. One of the shaved guest's, with an true MDMA face asked the guitar, the atmosphere was a bit stressed till then. I was just stoned and getting a bit para at that point.

And he played a very nice jamsession for us, then returned the instrument and went their way.

At 2:20 Misses U comes, might you ask why that track after cross me. 'the Hook'. I def will not fit in one box.

Last edited:

Pai Mei (think Kill Bill/ Tarantino)

Unboxed years ago.Not really into dividing people in diff drawer's but it does happen. I do it too but left most of that behind, I hope. Fuck prejudging people in groups. But recently I have been seeing music as top sport. Record's are being broken all the time. Tempo but def artistically.

Kinetical and Ruffian

Let's hope it's not spring anywhere as far as Bluelighter's go, including you lurker's ;). There was a mix up, Cow's will not go jumping on '1992'. It was the flipside and that def does the trick ime. DJ Rob 'Boy's Interface' The music that makes cows go ahoc in spring. They never heard the Rotterdam mix I reacon.

Not my personal choice atm, but Cow's may still appreciate it.

The Rubberbandit's 'Sonny" is like on repeat, with interludes.

Ha :)

There's even a pair of bluelight mixes done by an old member (andythetwig) where he took recommend tunes from all the other board members and made 2 mixes from them. My tune was dominator. Pretty sure both mixes are still downloadable in a thread somewhere on here, I have them if not (and the subsequent mixes he did later on too).

This reaches way further I would have guessed. Like your vinyl collection, but very curious about the mixes. Give me a clue to look for. A direct link would be good though. But good to know the music is known, these record's must be quite rare.

I had a look on here and couldn't find them either... weird, as I'm sure someone was re-sharing them recently.

I _think_ there were 3 pairs of mixes.

These are the first two, red pills and blue pills - https://we.tl/t-I1ntSfBvhd - all tunes selected by old board members

I couldn't find the tracklists :/

Not sure how long that link will last... DM me if it fails for you.

Will try and find the others and all the tracklists etc when I get a chance :)

...and to keep the thread on track, here's some bank holiday monday jungle

Got it, very very curious. Mucho's Gracia's. Correct downloading it. A Zip file, let's hope this work's out ok. Being On Linux. Working allright Mentes, fubky start ;)

Last edited:
There are two song's that just need to be posted together imo. Both fav's . They are in chronical order, 2018/ 2019.

and

nice but not actually I can change a quote at will. I can have you say about anything. Great to know never to accept a quote as is. Just fugured tis out King. felt a bit weird though. Speaking as if you said it weird right. Emkee
But Eminiems lyric's are astounding, are there any HQ version's was my first thought. Or was this a live freestyle?

But the sample at 1:17 brought me way back too

But about that two song's, 'This is America' and 'Vossi Bop' .

Anyone else think the song and story told by the clip are remarkably good. Layer upon layer so to say.

Bluelight does look good on Acid ... and goes well with pasta and beer.

Take a look at this the whole thing. Men live this would be even better. [hint look at the look's on the kid's faces]

Last edited: