• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

What music are you youngsters watching? v. Mother Fucking Videos (Embed videos here)

emkee_reinvented

Bluelighter
I don't do much in the way of bands, but for me, these have the same raw energy

Both cut from the same anarchic cloth

Bassline pressure
I like 'em you probably like Acid Arab. If you don' t allready know em. "Metallik Cages" Second track on the headphone atm jungle track, the 'wieO waio Uuu' sound remind's me of 'Dominator' "I am the one and only dominator" from the gabber time, which mixed with jungle very well.

Deff check this monumental piece out if you have any sparetime. And Beltram, who did the mix, think about the Tesella track at 2:09 the 'wieO waio Uuu' sound

Last edited:

Mentes

Bluelighter
I like 'em you probably like Acid Arab. If you don' t allready know em. "Metallik Cages" Second track on the headphone atm jungle track, the 'wieO waio Uuu' sound remind's me of 'Dominator' "I am the one and only dominator" from the gabber time, which mixed with jungle very well.

Deff check this monumental piece out if you have any sparetime. And Beltram, who did the mix, think about the Tesella track at 2:09 the 'wieO waio Uuu' sound
Ha :)

Dominator is a personal fav. Have loads of mixes and the original on vinyl. Love Beltram and all that early techno sound..... Especially the hoover sound of dominator, I've collected waaaaay too many tunes with that sound in, was a minor obsession for a bit.

There's even a pair of bluelight mixes done by an old member (andythetwig) where he took recommend tunes from all the other board members and made 2 mixes from them. My tune was dominator. Pretty sure both mixes are still downloadable in a thread somewhere on here, I have them if not (and the subsequent mixes he did later on too).

To keep the recommendations coming, this is another fav (not sure if I've shared before), slow atmospheric acid, on a big system or decent headphones, seriously amazing.

Love pothuman and most things they put out on their I Love Acid label. Their parties (London and Manchester) are really the only parties I bother to drag my old arse out to these days.

Proper crowd, proper music and in some great venues.

emkee_reinvented

Bluelighter

Dominator is a personal fav. Have loads of mixes and the original on vinyl. Love Beltram and all that early techno sound..... Especially the hoover sound of dominator, I've collected waaaaay too many tunes with that sound in, was a minor obsession for a bit.

There's even a pair of bluelight mixes done by an old member (andythetwig) where he took recommend tunes from all the other board members and made 2 mixes from them. My tune was dominator. Pretty sure both mixes are still downloadable in a thread somewhere on here, I have them if not (and the subsequent mixes he did later on too).
Seriously interested in that bit of Bluelight history. I wil do an advanced search, do please post em if you beat me to finding!

I saw Human Resource do a live performance, it was amazing but a bit tainted as part of the audience got loud on their racist idea's. The band was not pleased I could tell from the faces. It went against everything the music once started in the black gay community stood for.

These were another live performance I will not forget untill dementia set's in.

True magical piece' s of music, still wonder how they got to it? Listening back it is sublime every way.

Last edited:

emkee_reinvented

Bluelighter
This is what 10/ 12 year old's were listening to 4 month's ago. Billy Elish "Bad Guy". Thought about what I listen to and what my oldest of 11 here and then let's me in on.

We all know how fast it goes at that age, so atm it could be less relevant. But it is mobilizing the crowd. Dank track, a lot of the contemporary music is .. a bit dark.

At 19 year's this is a remarkable track. Made the cow's go all wacky, just got from the indoor stay in the winter. But this turned them on big time. We just past there meadow with a little 'getto blaster' and they followed it. Jumping around finally ending up running circle's in bliss.

technically Gabber originated in Amsterdam and Rotterdam at the same time probably, but who cares anyway. It's global now! The name however 'Gabber' is A*dam, meaning mate or comrade .

But AFAIC house started in America black 'gay" music scene in Detroit and such.

Last edited:

emkee_reinvented

Bluelighter
The original version of dominator. Is about Bush jr.

A Belgium band doing a track bout a American fool. That does put a dergree on his foolishness factor if a foreign band uses you in track.

emkee_reinvented

Bluelighter
Gabber? You'll want Rotterdam Terror Corps, I recommend God Is A Gabber.

You also a Gabber? After my Pizza with headphones. Good track, It sound's a bit like it's made with Fast tracker, at least part's of it. Anyone remember that Program.

R'dam was my hometown btw.

Last edited:

emkee_reinvented

Bluelighter
Don't really have a pencil case for me sadly. I fit in everything.

Liking gabber essentially makes you one I guess. Gabber is not actually like a box for certain pencil's but it does seem to go that way a lot of the time. Puttin thing's in category's. \

I met a few gabber's in a park around midnight. we were sitting there with a group of people, wine bit of guitar. One of the shaved guest's, with an true MDMA face asked the guitar, the atmosphere was a bit stressed till then. I was just stoned and getting a bit para at that point.

And he played a very nice jamsession for us, then returned the instrument and went their way.

At 2:20 Misses U comes, might you ask why that track after cross me. 'the Hook'. I def will not fit in one box.

Last edited:

emkee_reinvented

Bluelighter

Pai Mei (think Kill Bill/ Tarantino)

Unboxed years ago.Not really into dividing people in diff drawer's but it does happen. I do it too but left most of that behind, I hope. Fuck prejudging people in groups. But recently I have been seeing music as top sport. Record's are being broken all the time. Tempo but def artistically.

Kinetical and Ruffian

emkee_reinvented

Bluelighter
Let's hope it's not spring anywhere as far as Bluelighter's go, including you lurker's ;). There was a mix up, Cow's will not go jumping on '1992'. It was the flipside and that def does the trick ime. DJ Rob 'Boy's Interface' The music that makes cows go ahoc in spring. They never heard the Rotterdam mix I reacon.

Not my personal choice atm, but Cow's may still appreciate it.

The Rubberbandit's 'Sonny" is like on repeat, with interludes.

emkee_reinvented

Bluelighter

This reaches way further I would have guessed. Like your vinyl collection, but very curious about the mixes. Give me a clue to look for. A direct link would be good though. But good to know the music is known, these record's must be quite rare.

Mentes

Bluelighter
This reaches way further I would have guessed. Like your vinyl collection, but very curious about the mixes. Give me a clue to look for. A direct link would be good though. But good to know the music is known, these record's must be quite rare.
I had a look on here and couldn't find them either... weird, as I'm sure someone was re-sharing them recently.

I _think_ there were 3 pairs of mixes.

These are the first two, red pills and blue pills - https://we.tl/t-I1ntSfBvhd - all tunes selected by old board members

I couldn't find the tracklists :/

Not sure how long that link will last... DM me if it fails for you.

Will try and find the others and all the tracklists etc when I get a chance :)

...and to keep the thread on track, here's some bank holiday monday jungle

emkee_reinvented

Bluelighter
I had a look on here and couldn't find them either... weird, as I'm sure someone was re-sharing them recently.

I _think_ there were 3 pairs of mixes.

These are the first two, red pills and blue pills - https://we.tl/t-I1ntSfBvhd - all tunes selected by old board members

I couldn't find the tracklists :/

Not sure how long that link will last... DM me if it fails for you.

Will try and find the others and all the tracklists etc when I get a chance :)

...and to keep the thread on track, here's some bank holiday monday jungle

Got it, very very curious. Mucho's Gracia's. Correct downloading it. A Zip file, let's hope this work's out ok. Being On Linux. Working allright Mentes, fubky start ;)

Last edited: