• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

⭐️ Social ⭐️ What mundane activity are you doing today?

Going round Tesco shopping while the wife waits in the car. I tend to buy too much crap I stuff myself with but hey, she keeps sending me in lol.

I'm going to do some house chores that I have been putting off for way too long. Wash down my walls from the damn nicotine residue and wash the curtains. Hang a new towel bar in my spare bathroom, hit the dump with my Mom's and my weekly garbage, and hopefully get in the mood to start doing at least 2 household improvements every day starting today. My house is tidy and basically clean but living alone makes you complacent sometimes and you tend to neglect the little things. Gonna be 50 degrees and sunny today with minimal wind so I'm going to open a few windows this afternoon as well. All with the help of some reefer and coffee of course. Hope everyone has a very pleasant day.

I’m gonna do some whackn’. Anyone wanna see a wizard do some whackn’?

NSFW:

forester-weed-trimmer-shin-guards-44.jpg
Please let my dream be true and tell me you wear all that while using wizard spells on your lawn :D

My 🇺🇸 taxes (finally). Also helping my oldest son and my wife's aunt file theirs as well. Been putting this off for to long.

Oh fuck forgot about taxes.

Oh now I remember why. I owe taxes this year for the first time in my life. Fucking hell..

I replaced the lock on my mailbox today, been meaning to do it since I moved in 35 years ago because even then it was sticky and hard to open. I think it was the original one and the building I'm in is 100 years old.

Yes, I'm a procrastinator. The only reason I finally did it is because Mrs Kat broke her key in the lock! ;)
Can't blame you, if it ain't broke don't fix it?

Trying to put off raking the leaves in the front yard, by doing other mundane things around the house lol...

Clickity clack,
that's the sound of my
back