• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

⭐️ Social ⭐️ What mundane activity are you doing today?

Kara7490

Bluelighter
I'll be looking through 350 pages of sketchbooks on amazon because i need to find the PERFECT one.

I’ll be refreshing Bluelight on my iPad every 5 minutes while simultaneously trying to follow some stupid show on Netflix and waiting on hold for the Government to finally explain why I am confined to my house for 14 days (10 to go).

I’ll be refreshing Bluelight on my iPad every 5 minutes while simultaneously trying to follow some stupid show on Netflix and waiting on hold for the Government to finally explain why I am confined to my house for 14 days (10 to go).
Oooooo I might be released tomorrow from my confinment. I'll also be re-stickering my laptop. Hence the sketchbook, when i get the urge to put stickers on shit for hours, well now ive got an entire book for it.

Oooooo I might be released tomorrow from my confinment. I'll also be re-stickering my laptop. Hence the sketchbook, when i get the urge to put stickers on shit for hours, well now ive got an entire book for it.
You’ve reminded me I had a plan to get some adult colouring books and a big box of coloured pencils for days like today.

Cleaned up after Christmas Day....don't judge, we left this place halfway into Boxing Day and I didn't come home til yesterday evening and promptly fell into bed for 14 hours.

Legit had just mopped the floor on the 23rd and had to do it again. Fucking drunks on psychedelics and this happens.

Can't wait to hit the crossword in the newspaper tomorrow.

Had a hefty iv methylphenidate shot, so my day will entail doing absolutely nothing apart from surfing the web and waiting till I start coming down for the next shot

Mind numbing remote training for work.

Picking up a monthly prescription and tidying the house after a toddler is finished wrecking it lol.

Im learning web design by throwing myself in the deep end and just simply building a website complete with everything someone else would want in a professional design.... its like 1-2-3 w’s and then a dot....

Im actually procrastinating a smidge and smoking a cigarette.

Seeing family. Just my mum, not really mundane (too bad of a word lol) but rather be depressed on my own.

I replaced the lock on my mailbox today, been meaning to do it since I moved in 35 years ago because even then it was sticky and hard to open. I think it was the original one and the building I'm in is 100 years old.

Yes, I'm a procrastinator. The only reason I finally did it is because Mrs Kat broke her key in the lock! ;)