• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

What motivates Bill Gates?

Some of my posts were downright Messianic, some still are. Although I spend much more time in the lounge and I'm happier for it . But the point is that there is no malice in Alasdair or any of the people who make this happen day in and day out 24/7/365. Their hearts are in the right place.

If I had one criticism. One legitimate complaint to make it's that I I'm not even close to Alasdair's knowledge when it comes to Saturday Night Live history

in my defense i added a smiley to indicate that i was not 100% serious.

alasdair
Lol, I'm just trying still, maybe you have been as well? to ascertain what the actual discussion is here.

Who has been charged with what exactly?

Because nobody seems to know except the defending solicitors, who are trying it seems to acquit you of alleged "maliciousness" charges?

We just need the prosecution to show up with the, my favorite thing in the world- Evidence now IMO.

Last edited:
I haven't read through the whole thread but I think the only thing that motivates Bill Gates is greed.

bill gates is unquestionably uber-wealthy but if the only thing that motivated him was greed, he would not have donated over $40B to charity.

alasdair

bill gates is unquestionably uber-wealthy but if the only thing that motivated him was greed, he would not have donated over $40B to charity.

alasdair
Ever since John D Rockefeller the first set up the Rockefeller Foundation the o.oo1% have used nonprofits as tax shelters. When they pass away some of the wealthiest people in the world go through probate with Estates valued at 0. Which is helpful in skirting inheritance taxes that only the children of small-time millionaires pay

the point of satan and dark forces is to wage war on gods creations and try destory all of creation but they will never win the light is awake in this world now and the elites are getting exposed and their occult practices

the point of satan and dark forces is to wage war on gods creations and try destory all of creation but they will never win the light is awake in this world now and the elites are getting exposed and their occult practices
Aren't Satan and the dark forces part of gods creation?

He's so rich what motivates him now is probably altruistic awards. That and probably Jeffrey Epstein's sex slave operation.

"And, like a true philanthrocapitalist,
Gates’ generosity ends up benefiting himself most of all. In reality, the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation donates billions to the very same companies and industries that the foundation owns stocks and bonds in. As Gates himself reveals in the featured video, he figured out that vaccines are phenomenal profit makers, saying they’re the best investment he’s ever made, with more than a 20-to-1 return.

What motivates him? Good question. It's certainly not clear to me. I can't believe greed is a real motivator at that level of wealth... He certainly seems to hate popular sovereignty and democratic decision-making, at least over the important issues, because (at least in theory) they give subnormals and dope fiends the same franchise as immensely talented and smart experts.

Maybe he'd like the not-so-old system in England where you got to vote in your home district and in Oxford/Cambridge if you were a grad... oh wait, he never graduated; maybe base it on Mensa scores instead? In any event, the manifest hatred for representative institutions (like elected public school boards) seems more like a symptom of what drives him and not the real motivator itself.

I walk by his HQ of pseudo-philanthropy every now and then, an incredibly bland and sterile little "campus."All I've really noticed from peering in are some vague installations of conceptual art and some vague promotional photos that depict multicultural youth being empowered in a vacuum of context...

But then everything about the man is vague, so I guess it's fitting. I'd respect him more if he actually went full-throttle into some diabolical plot like microchipping the hoi polloi for population control. It's hard to have the "courage of your convictions" when those convictions are so opaque, blandly humanitarian and blatantly self-interested.

At the end of the day, though: does it really matter to me what motivates him? After all... I don't want him to go away mad, I just want him to go away.

Profile from Technocracy News & Trends which contains video that can't be embedded here.

excerpt:
"And, like a true philanthrocapitalist,
Gates’ generosity ends up benefiting himself most of all. In reality, the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation donates billions to the very same companies and industries that the foundation owns stocks and bonds in. As Gates himself reveals in the featured video, he figured out that vaccines are phenomenal profit makers, saying they’re the best investment he’s ever made, with more than a 20-to-1 return.

The one thing that allows for this is the liability shield vaccine makers have been given by the U.S. government through the National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program (NVICP).6,7 Under this law no vaccine maker can be sued directly by a consumer; if vaccine injury is suspected, the victim(s) must sue under the NVICP, which is run by special “masters” who determine the cases."

...with taxpayers footing the bill
its probably just a mix of inertia and a god complex that's keeping him going.

But if I was to steel man him I'd say it's a mix of doing good* and getting a high score with like money and property.

*what he perceives as good.

He's a suited, booted demon in skin with full indemnity basically.

Even if I'd never heard of, laid eyes on, zero opinion.

Just there he makes my skin crawl. BecauI don't see a man, nor a buman.

I can tell you in one word, how to class Bill .Gates.

Parasite! 🦠