• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

What motivates Bill Gates?

5puob0.jpg

Thank you for that completely on point contribution breathing new life into this thread
Thanks for giving it a listen. Rare to find people willing to listen to things they might not agree with these days.

Here you go, I'm pretty sure this collection is good: https://archive.org/details/WilliamCooperMysteryBabylonEdited Note "edited" refers to all the commercials/dead air being removed.

You might also enjoy knowing this man predicted 9/11 and that Bin Laden would be the fall guy in the months before 9/11. He also predicted his own death around the same time. He was dead before the next Christmas. Go read about his death. It's really sad.

Edit: found better video. Can't find it via youtube search anymore.

Last edited:
Thanks for giving it a listen. Rare to find people willing to listen to things they might not agree with these days.

Here you go, I'm pretty sure this collection is good: https://archive.org/details/WilliamCooperMysteryBabylonEdited Note "edited" refers to all the commercials/dead air being removed.

You might also enjoy knowing this man predicted 9/11 and that Bin Laden would be the fall guy in the months before 9/11. He also predicted his own death around the same time. He was dead before the next Christmas. Go read about his death. It's really sad.

Edit: found better video. Can't find it via youtube search anymore.

Thank you sir. Sounds like you don't believe the official story of 9/11 either. What about the part where W is reading My Pet Goat

Something nobody can profess to be immune tol

I do appreciate the link with a plain straightforward description.

Edit- why would silly Autocorrect switch "to" above to too?

Because it's tryijg to make me look like a fool again and I can't have that, I've a reputation to uphold you know.

Last edited:
I do love Alasdair so. I shan't ever leave him. But he's so frightfully literal.

-- Whatever do you mean?

Last night we were playing and... I asked him if he would go down on me.

-- Whatever did he do?

He conceded. Despite being ahead a bishop and 2 pawns. Tipped his King over and repaired to the study

-- oh Darling I'm so sorry!

Misspelling: Sorry for the confusion! That was meant for ALASTAIR Campbell.

So is this...

i wish i knew what you were talking about.

alasdair
I join you in your confusion. And lol, please take this in the true spirit my nuts humour means it- now you get it!

Jk, I do know what you are talking about. You are nit at all cryptic, I just don't always presume correct so appreciate clarity. Was only a joke above.

Unconvincing proclamations of loyalty to authority (emeritus) ... Bum kissing is no substitute for hard work

My affectionate feelings for Alasdair have never wavered

Alasdair may not remember. He was one of the first who offered assistance with various technical problems like posting pictures. I wanted to share my outrage at lockdowns and mask mandates and didn't expect any pushback from bluelighters owing to their specialized experience with modern medicine. (remember President Biden: "either vaxxed or masked") ... Anyway I posted a string of memes on the subject and shortly got this response from @alasdairm

Screenshot-20211013-162342-Duck-Duck-Go.jpg

I was at a loss for words and stung. Which is exactly what I needed. I hit the like button (begrudgingly) and moved for a little while to the covid thread but my heart was no longer in it. I was returning to bluelight after a decade long absence which had been very good ( several years were the happiest of my adult life to date) and my awareness of this community slipped into my unconscious mind, even though I had been going to 12-step meetings religiously I didn't make the bridge to the online community until the pandemic forced a lot of us to spend more time online

My relapse didn't coincide with the pandemic but it's forerunners the opioid and meth epidemics.

In May of this year I purchased Mallinkrodt generic oxycodone, against my own better judgment, since I had been told they were Time released but the tablets were clearly scored, which is a contradiction. There were other tells I chose to ignore because...I'm an addict.

I broke one in half (nearly impossible until I remembered I had teeth ) and got a strange but definitely synthetic opioid-like high w a delayed onset I put down to also using meth ... exhausted after staying up all night I took a whole one before the sun came hoping to score peaceful narcotic sleep & got severely sick and had such dysphoria and nausea I knew I'd been poisoned, just not with a
sufficiently lethal dose of whatever it was, thank the good Lord.

With the help of meth for the next three or four days straight I researchedeverything I could about the subject and in the process was reunited with an old friend bluelight.org ... As usual way out ahead in resources for harm reduction and number of casualties suffered

and that's how I ended up seeking help for technical issues I needed to resolve before I could bestow my urgently needed information and getting it from people like Alasdair who willingly and without mincing words help me to begin to address a much bigger issue I needed to hear: get over yourself noob

...some people might say I didn't That I'm too much of a buffoon. Though I'm oftentimes unserious I hope that I'm not insincere. Especially in my esteem for bluelight.org, it's mission and all those like Alasdair who tirelessly & faithfully and without fanfare keep it going...even for those of us with the luxury to be able to forget about it and no longer need it. Until we do.

But to bring attitude as a greenlighter was a bridge too far that needed a quick correction not a stinging rebuke though I did get those although thanks to alasdair I avoided getting banned though I have come across as a bona fide sucker and a loser for which I am grateful

Thank you