• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

What motivates Bill Gates?

darvocet21

Bluelighter
Profile from Technocracy News & Trends which contains video that can't be embedded here.

excerpt:
"And, like a true philanthrocapitalist,
Gates’ generosity ends up benefiting himself most of all. In reality, the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation donates billions to the very same companies and industries that the foundation owns stocks and bonds in. As Gates himself reveals in the featured video, he figured out that vaccines are phenomenal profit makers, saying they’re the best investment he’s ever made, with more than a 20-to-1 return.

The one thing that allows for this is the liability shield vaccine makers have been given by the U.S. government through the National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program (NVICP).6,7 Under this law no vaccine maker can be sued directly by a consumer; if vaccine injury is suspected, the victim(s) must sue under the NVICP, which is run by special “masters” who determine the cases."

...with taxpayers footing the bill

$250m on propaganda.

In the same way that the news media has given Gates an outsize voice in the pandemic, the foundation has long used its charitable giving to shape the public discourse on everything from global health to education to agriculture.

A larger worry is the precedent the prevailing coverage of Gates sets for how we report on the next generation of tech billionaires–turned-philanthropists, including Jeff Bezos and Mark Zuckerberg. Bill Gates has shown how seamlessly the most controversial industry captain can transform his public image from tech villain to benevolent philanthropist. Insofar as journalists are supposed to scrutinize wealth and power, Gates should probably be one of the most investigated people on earth—not the most admired.

At this rate the world will very soon be split into the "civilized" who obey the decrees of these technocratic elite, and "savages" who don't, a la Brave New World.

I agree that's probably the most prophetic dystopian novel, all of it is technically feasible and at least the physiological and psychological conditioning have been the norm in Western industrialized countries since the advent of mass media public relations and advertising, over a hundred years ago.

Edward Bernays comes to mind. The first to really communicate the potential to condition and control huge numbers as a necessity oh, sometimes he's called The Godfather of public relations but I don't think that does him near enough credit. A dark visionary, Here is what he said about 100 years ago
Polish_20210416_115732437.jpg

What he's outlining is essentially the political system for the past 100 years plus which gets more exaggerated with each cycle but swings or used to swing between those two poles, which from the perspective of partisans of either one are seen as increasingly extreme, necessitating an equally extreme reaction:
Obama<-->tea party
Trump<-->antifa/BLM
Biden<-->??
Polish_20210416_121153418.jpg

This is truly revolutionary thinking coming so early in the 20th century, with radio in its infancy (it came of age in the 30s and 40s) and print as the only form of mass media.

I'm not sure this guy was at all a bad person, no doubt he had fresh in his mind the horrific trench warfare and invention of Tanks, utilization of planes to drop bombs, chemical warfare: mustard gas, chlorine gas etc. And the war itself nobody really could explain how or why it was happening except in the broadest brush stroke generalization of Good v. Evil. Without the power of radio and film it took a lot of convincing to get American doughboys to enlist in large numbers but once it happened it happened en masse. The consensus to this day is that there was no good reason for the first World War. As if mass murder is only sensible when you have a good reason

It's just as possible that this man feared the dangers of mob rule and MOB Justice and MOB Warfare and preferred control to be concentrated in fewer hands and in so doing envisioned the modern technocratic nightmare world that's all around us and reaches its apex in modern Hi-Tech Industrial China which is the closest thing ever to a total pyramid structure of control

Gates LOVES China

this is no big surprise to me

power corrupts, wealth leads to greed and death

this is no big surprise to me

power corrupts, wealth leads to greed and death
That's what the wealthy want you to believe. And they've actually succeeded now in creating a society that no longer considers quality of life important enough for measuring success or failure of public policy, which is really bent and twisted as it means that those hidden forces have an agenda completely at odds with human nature. My brother pointed out something to me today which I'd never thought of in parenting he said "you really have NO control over the kind of people your kids become, apart from damaging them ... but if you love them unconditionally and tell them when they do something really dumb you will be a better therapist and friend than they can ever hope for."

he does lack empathy for other people.
Just because he lacks the ability to feel empathy like 'normal' people do, doesn't mean he can't exhibit cold empathy.
It makes no difference to the recipient.

A lot of so called 'empaths' are the worst assholes I've ever met because they get tangled up in sticky sentiment.

Just saying.

Just because he lacks the ability to feel empathy like 'normal' people do, doesn't mean he can't exhibit cold empathy.

A lot of so called 'empaths' are the worst assholes I've ever met because they get tangled up in sticky sentiment.

Just saying.
MDMA just makes me want to
:trippy2:LOVE EVERYBODY! :woof:

🫂
:doggo:

It's funny when the same elites pushing vaccines on the entire global population also believe that there are far too many people in the world.

The devil? I'm almost positive Bill Gates is the anti christ, so, massive destruction of the world?

Just saying.
Cold empathy is a good way to characterize the clot shots...

Well he has apparently made up a rumor that he has commissioned a 645 million dollar hydrogen powered super-yacht that will be the cleanest most super efficient super-yacht on the planet, that looks like this

https%3A%2F%2Fspecials-images.forbesimg.com%2Fimageserve%2F5e40601cf133f400076c0302%2F0x0.jpg

So yeah, now that he is divorced from Melinda, Bill Gates motivation is pussy, just like most single billionaires trying to take over the world.

🧙‍♂️
I know which island it's headed to

You know when you take acid and want to save the planet?

Well hes got that too, except he built this shitty OS which is a reflection of his personality, and hes rich as out so its actually feasible. Even if hes just some weird dork guy.

Probably something along those lines I reckon.

Oh and he never took acid, and if he did it was shit.

So far this thread has yielded very little of value. I’m inclined to close it if that doesn’t change.

You know when you take acid and want to save the planet?

Well hes got that too, except he built this shitty OS which is a reflection of his personality, and hes rich as out so its actually feasible. Even if hes just some weird dork guy.

Probably something along those lines I reckon.

Oh and he never took acid, and if he did it was shit.
He also never built an OS. However hke did steal one and have Paul Allen + the boys modify it to make it prone to infection from viruses

Okay, I’ll move it to The Lounge or Philosophy and Spirituality instead.