• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

what major difference have you made to someone else's life??

I killed this bum once.
the people on the street cheered and kicked the corpse a bit before the cops rocked up.

kryalkastleE said:
I don't think ive had a particularly profound effect on anyone except maybe my best friend em.
We met when we were 15, and she was somewhat of a doormat, people walked all over her and told her what to do, and she was a real follower, and her other friends treated her like shit. Ive always told her to stand up for herself, speak her mind and dont let anyone take advantage of her, and she has grown so much.
A friend of hers that has always treated her like crap has suddenly come back into her life, and her being the awesome chick she is has welcomed her with open arms. But when she started bitching about her and being the nasty girl we left behind Em actually stuck up for herself and told her she was a "selfish bitch" right to her face. I was so proud :) (i'd like to think i had something to do with her growth, but who knows)

You sound a lot like my best friend, who did the same for me:D
I think you would have helped her more than you know

Last edited:
I like helping people in there time of need, the feeling I get from helping is sort of like a drug.

In a funny way, I think I get as much from those I help as they may from me.

Strawberry_lovemuffin said:
There is a guy who I met through my boyfriend who is part of our "group" - he's very large, and I mean REALLY large, obese even. I think he weighs 150kg, or possibly more (?).

Anyway... he is the most BEAUTIFUL soul you'll ever meet. I love talking to him, he's intelligent and funny and just an all-round top guy. Over the years I've gotten to know him I hardly even see his weight anymore, and I flirt with him (as I tend to do) just the same as all the other guys in our group, winking at him, giving him cuddles, kisses on the cheek.... you know, just harmless flirtatious stuff with your boyfriend's friends.

The other day I dragged him up for a dance at the pub and was sexy dancing with him, doing twirls and stuff and tango moves around him. When we sat down he turned to me and went all serious and said "Thankyou".... I'm like "What for?" He said "Because you're the only girl I know who treats me like I'm normal."

I never even thought about it but obviously it meant a great deal to him that I would flirt with him as if he was half his size...even though there was nothing in it (and we both knew that) it made a huge difference, a huge ego boost. It never even occurred to me NOT to treat him normally because, as I said, I don't even see his size anymore. I just hope one day he finds a girl who can look past it too, because that lucky girl will discover a Prince. :)

I think I make a difference in SLR, too.... well I hope so, anyway. I might not be the best person in the world (I can be self absorbed to the max), but I have a lot of compassion, which stems from accepting people for who they are and not judging them for what they do.

I'd like to update you all on this.. the guy I spoke of in this post, 2 years ago found a girlfriend. She's a big girl too but she is absolutely stunning, and they are incredibly happy together... they've bought a house just recently and they are as happy as clams together. I am so rapt for them.

About a year ago, I met this girl. We didn't speak much for a while and so I barely knew her until about three months later when she tracked me down and asked me to hook her up with some acid for the rave that weekend. Seeing as I was getting some for myself, I obliged.

A day later, I learnt she had ADHD and had been on dexedrine and zoloft (among other things) since she was seven. She heard voices. I was beginning to have second thoughts on this transaction so I urged her to reconsider. I also learnt that she used to date an acquaintance of mine and they had a very nasty falling out. Needless to say she was a very messed up kid.

We met up outside the rave and I gave her a tab. Despite my advice to take it in halves a few hours apart, she ate the whole thing right then. She disappeared from the rave around 1am. Her friends were nowhere to be seen either and I was in no condition to look after anyone anyway. Once it had finished, we all regrouped to look for her. It turns out she went to the bus stop and waited there for several hours talking to herself. We then went out separate ways.

She had a psychotic episode the next day and went to hospital, where she attacked doctors and nurses thinking they were aliens. She then went into rehab.

Six months later and she's out and about again. After much discussion, we both agree that that night was a turning point for her. She's become a lot more stable and mature and (best of all) she doesn't hear voices anymore. :)

And I know she lurks here occasionally so there's a decent chance she'll read this.

gher said:
A day later, I learnt she had ADHD and had been on dexedrine and zoloft (among other things) since she was seven. She heard voices. I was beginning to have second thoughts on this transaction so I urged her to reconsider. I also learnt that she used to date an acquaintance of mine and they had a very nasty falling out. Needless to say she was a very messed up kid.

I know many people in this scene hookup other people in transactions between friends. That's probably how a majority of people get drugs.

I think it's important to try and persuade people who aren't in the right frame of mind to abstain if you think it could be a problem for them. I don't see any point in outright refusing to get stuff for a friend because they more often than not will get it somewhere else.

I just hope that the sort of people who visit this website aren't afraid to try and talk their friends out of potentially harmful (mental & physical) situations with drugs.... if we aren't going to do it, then who is? Probably not your average dealer.

Just something that crossed my mind while reading your post... with summer party season just around the corner too it's worth remembering.

well i think hoptis can safely say he has made a huge impact on someones life after saving someones life.
:)