Random What little things make you happy?

LadyAlkaline

Bluelighter
Joined
Sep 5, 2019
Messages
284
Location
North Carolina
What are some of the little things in life that make you happy? Are they a part of your daily ritual? What would you do more of if you could?

Things that make me happy and content:
A good cup of coffee
Lighting incense, candles and all sorts of smell goods
My environment being neat and tidy
Watching my 2 year old run with his little bouncey-hop run and fat baby feet
Making beaded jewelry
Camping and fishing
And most definitely cooking 14620

14621
 

schizopath

Bluelighter
Joined
May 10, 2019
Messages
730
Location
Dimension XYZÖ
Music>drugs any day of any week.

I like moving in nature any possible way.
Darkness and forests.
Raining.
Motorbikes and cars
Adrenaline
Seeing trees out of my window.
Talking with friends.
Looking good.
Doing good.
Making people laugh.
Being less anorectic than earlier.
etc
 

ChemicallyEnhanced

Bluelighter
Joined
Apr 29, 2018
Messages
2,437
Location
UK
Music>drugs any day of any week.

I like moving in nature any possible way.
Darkness and forests.
Raining.
Motorbikes and cars
Adrenaline
Seeing trees out of my window.
Talking with friends.
Looking good.
Doing good.
Making people laugh.
Being less anorectic than earlier.
etc
D: I'd NEVER wanna be LESS anorectic!
 

Shady's Fox

Bluelight Crew
Joined
Jul 12, 2017
Messages
2,008
Location
Palm trees & sea, just walkin along the beach.
Controlling the equilibrium between your memories, thoughts and beyond mind and the ego its one of the most important thing one needs to do in order to live, good job Alka. A funny word called ''Irony'' can be applied here, imagine one day living in a society where emotions aren't allowed, then we would like to see them but because we were curious and discovered them, saw their light in our eyes we suppressed them, irony at every step you take in each place in this tiny glass ball we call ''Earth'', people scared to be depressed, people nowadays are artificial and adopt to their surroundings in order to brush off loneliness, people hide their weakness, robots, technological zombies, almost 99.9% of them and the rest 0.1%? well we are alive and hear the bullshit beyond, I am one of them. So to resume this so isn't get misunderstood, I could go on and on but I don't wanna waste my time, It would make me happy if people would realise the meaning of the word irony.
 

schizopath

Bluelighter
Joined
May 10, 2019
Messages
730
Location
Dimension XYZÖ
Controlling the equilibrium between your memories, thoughts and beyond mind and the ego its one of the most important thing one needs to do in order to live, good job Alka. A funny word called ''Irony'' can be applied here, imagine one day living in a society where emotions aren't allowed, then we would like to see them but because we were curious and discovered them, saw their light in our eyes we suppressed them, irony at every step you take in each place in this tiny glass ball we call ''Earth'', people scared to be depressed, people nowadays are artificial and adopt to their surroundings in order to brush off loneliness, people hide their weakness, robots, technological zombies, almost 99.9% of them and the rest 0.1%? well we are alive and hear the bullshit beyond, I am one of them. So to resume this so isn't get misunderstood, I could go on and on but I don't wanna waste my time, It would make me happy if people would realise the meaning of the word irony.
You are talking about absurdism :p
 

LadyAlkaline

Bluelighter
Joined
Sep 5, 2019
Messages
284
Location
North Carolina
Ironic is like, cutting off your left arm for a cheeseburger and then finding a free one on the table behind you.

I understand the absurdism in your humor Shady. I use it quite often myself.
 
Top