• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

What kills your 'roll' the fastest?

1.It really sucks when you started rolling at your friends house for the day because you have nowhere else to go..then after you get there you go to pick something up from the store..and when you get back have a note on the door from his stright edge roomate and all your stuff in a grocery bag stapled to the front door...Just when you start getting up you go right back down again..
2. When your with a first time roller who turns out to have a high tolerance. Went down even more..
3. Then I was with a really young friend of mine whod never done anything but weed..I had a roll..she had nothing so I suggested she take some coricidin so shes not lonely..then later that day when I was right about to hit the peak she starts throwing up.....I was completely sober after that. fortunetly she wasnt mad at me..
All these happened on the same day..Worst Roll Ive ever had.

taking pills on an empty stomach (apart from a few beers) and then spending the next few hours wrapped round a toilet bowl does it for me.. kills my roll dead as a dead thing

- when i see somebody so fucking fucked up on drugs they are close to unconscious or being carried by friends i cant help but feel terrible for them
- when i see friend O.D.
- When somebody starts yelling at me

being at someone's house and letting their cat out accidentally...
people that keep asking you how you are
being the only one fucked up
this one was a good night...
getting a phone call from your best friend who just got caught smoking a blunt at the mall
watching sober friend go through a panic attack, and placingthe blame on her watching your state of mind
*killed the roll*

Another roll killer:
Being your favorite club, dancing to some cool house, and then you hear...
"It's getting hot in herre, so take off all yo clothes. I am getting so hot, I wanna take my clothes off..."
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

^
hahaha!
knowing this thread is still alive and kickign is killin my roll, rofl!

Heh for me just happend 2 days ago. A girl that u talk to that has never rolled before decides it would be funny if she pretended that she was a cop. It is actually kind of funny to me now that I am sober but I remember I was so scared lol. I was like nooooooooooo u can't be a cop noooooooooooooooo and she is like yeah I am just kidding.

For me, its when my friends are comin off their roll and they are ready to go home when i am still wanting to dance my ass off . . not to mention when the sun comes up . . . and not that i mind takin care of my friends when they r scared, but that doesn't help my roll too much either!

Kills my buzz:-
When someone smokes a cigar in a nightclub.
When ppl keep telling you what to do (sit down, stand up, dance, come get a drink FECKING LEAVE ME ALONE!!!)
Going clubbing with a straight who hardly talks all night and wants to go home at 3am "coz I'm tired" Take a pill you boring dongo, then you can talk to me about "tired".
Ppl who lie about doing a pill so you won't hassle them to do a pill. But we'd never hassle anyone anyway. Then they come up with these unlikely stories about their "high" and you just know they're so fulla shit.
and alot of the above stuff too.
[ 17 July 2002: Message edited by: Si Ingwe ]

one of my favorite things to do when i'm still rolling, but the last thing i do before i decide it's time to go to bed, is curl up in bed with my boyfriend and just talk. because of all the hours that we have spent lying together and talking about what has happened or is happening in our lives, we are really close, so of course i make sure that i get him all to myself at the end of the night. well, one friday night, about 7 of us stayed out at his house. 4 of us were rolling, and my best friend wanted to roll really bad (she had never rolled before), so another friend of mine gave her a 1/2 pill. needless to say, she rolled her ass off. we had a blast. the night began to wind down, and 2 of our friends left, and 2 went to sleep. it was just me, my boyfriend, and my best friend up. i was ready to go hop into bed with him like we always do; i had been looking forward to getting to spend intimate time with him all night. well, my stupid bitch friend decided that she wanted to stay up. i, of course, wanted to go to bed, so my boyfriend told me to go in there and wait on him. so i waited. and waited. and waited. the roll died very, very quickly.. and i got very pissy. finally, after about 2 hours, he came back to bed. i still wanted to talk to him, but he was tired and just went to sleep. that was the absolute worst thing that could EVER happen to you on a roll, i think. to have your boyfriend or girlfriend just completely neglect you when all you want is just some time to yourselves is totally heartbreaking. come to find out... she just didn't want to go to sleep, stupid bitch. they were just sitting on the porch, then in the kitchen, and then in the living room. just *SITTING* there. i've rolled with her once since then, and i couldn't fully enjoy myself because i kept thinking about that night and how upset and mad i was. just writing this is making me extremely angry, so i think i'll shut up now :)

Originally posted by me:
Another roll killer:
Being your favorite club, dancing to some cool house, and then you hear...
"It's getting hot in herre, so take off all yo clothes. I am getting so hot, I wanna take my clothes off..."
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!
Another example from the same club and same DJ:
"This looks like a job for me, so everybody just follow me, cuz we need a little controversy, cuz it feels so empty without me..."
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

I'd like to add that I have no problem with Nelly and Eminem when in their proper environments. However, they don't belong in a club focused around house and trance. If anyone from Dallas is reading this, you probably know that I'm talkin bout DJ Mandog on fridays in the main room of that club which I won't name because we're not supposed to give venue names here, hehe.

Originally posted by sex-on-x:
it was just me, my boyfriend, and my best friend up. i was ready to go hop into bed with him like we always do; i had been looking forward to getting to spend intimate time with him all night. well, my stupid bitch friend decided that she wanted to stay up. i, of course, wanted to go to bed, so my boyfriend told me to go in there and wait on him. so i waited. and waited. and waited. the roll died very, very quickly.. and i got very pissy. finally, after about 2 hours, he came back to bed. i still wanted to talk to him, but he was tired and just went to sleep. that was the absolute worst thing that could EVER happen to you on a roll, i think. to have your boyfriend or girlfriend just completely neglect you when all you want is just some time to yourselves is totally heartbreaking. come to find out... she just didn't want to go to sleep, stupid bitch. they were just sitting on the porch, then in the kitchen, and then in the living room. just *SITTING* there. i've rolled with her once since then, and i couldn't fully enjoy myself because i kept thinking about that night and how upset and mad i was. just writing this is making me extremely angry, so i think i'll shut up now :)
jeez, what if it was YOUR first roll and you couldnt sleep because you were still rollin face, and some nice guy decided to stay up with you and sit around and keep you company because its YOUR first roll. i think your boyfriend is a nice guy for not ditching some poor chick on her first trip. settle down girly and stop being so jealous.. people like YOU kill MY roll.

I find that someone with an attitude problem hanging around with you is a definate roll killer.
They keep bitchin on and you are like "SHUT UP" and then they carry on bitchin but about you.
That has ruined plenty of good rolls.
The sun
People i dont know
Getting stopped by the police when there are 6 of you in a small fiesta all rolling your nuts off.

Originally posted by FunkayRavin:

jeez, what if it was YOUR first roll and you couldnt sleep because you were still rollin face, and some nice guy decided to stay up with you and sit around and keep you company because its YOUR first roll. i think your boyfriend is a nice guy for not ditching some poor chick on her first trip. settle down girly and stop being so jealous.. people like YOU kill MY roll.

heh, since you weren't there you obviously don't know the circumstances of the situation, therefore i can't expect you to understand...

i got kicked in the head and briefly knocked out by a dude on a zipline about 30 minutes after i snorted about 150 mg of mdma. my roll was pretty much killed and i was in a daze and my eye didn't want to stay open. after about an hour of sitting around moping i smoked a bowl, did some sun salutations and talked to some friendly people and then i blew up real hard. i ended up giving a 2 hour monologue to a bunch of kids who were tripping. i find that when i start to come down from e if i just do some really deep breathing and stretching it brings the euphoria back immensely. i can usually roll for 6 hours and comedown quite smoothly if i play my cards right...