• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants What is your idea of the BEST RIG (NEEDLE) for IV Meth??

NativeViixen5280

Greenlighter
So I have had a hard time deciding upon which points to buy. Ive decided on a couple.

Im sick of the same quality from Walmart and Wallgreens,. Im seriously ready for needles that do an over all amazing job and are almost flawless.

I just ordered a sample pack of the Nevershare Syringes- Coming in Pink which is sick. Thats not the selling point. The over all description is solid. and theyre created for IV users, so i figured i should see what the type is. I hope theyre worth it. Theyre flying over from the UK and i predict it will take about a month to get them,

So, While I wait on those points Im getting ready to order additional points to keep me going thru till those arrive.

Everyone talks about B&D Terumo and a few others , non of which anyone speaks highly of. But Ive been turned onto a needle no one talks about and i want to know some input and thoughts. Im more than likely going to be buying the Ulticare Ulti-Fine or Ulti Thin 30/31G 5/16 1CC syringes.
The reviews ive read are solid and they seem to be at the same level of quality as B&D if not better.
The Ulti-fine/Thin needles have a similar build as the Nevershare set up.. surgical steel, yet the metal is slightly thinner, but not compromised, to allow ease of pain, needle is tripple beveled and coated in silicone .. i believe it is. Its got a special grip and the plunge is supposed to glide real smooth. there is not dead space as well.

Is this hype ? or am i reading facts? Are these points good ? No one ever talks about them and from what i see, are solid. thanks....!

BD 30g 100 unit long.
switching brands and shit isnt going to really matter if you know how to inject.
yeah, likr the walgreens generics ths plunger is stiffer than the BDs, but you shouldnt be pushing the joint down hard anyway.
dont reuse ya joints and shit.
i wouldnt order shit unless you couldnt get tjem at the pharmacy at all.
BDs seem to be sharper and stay sharper IME than the other brands ive tried.
id just hazard a guess that most methheads dont know shit about how to shoot right (and i like methamphetamine).
At least the ones in that montana joint dont know how to hit right.
Id think not doing the totally methhead shit like putting quarters in 10 units is a much better HR idea than a specific brand of spikes tbh (people dont mix heroin/[crack]cocaine up real thick like you mix meth up....)

For meth I use a standard 29 guage 1cc insulin syringe,long needle,by BD.I do this with all my stims.I sometimes get short tips for hitting smaller more delicate veins like on my hand if I've been doing stims all night and gotta keep rotating sites.

When I used to IV Benzos I'd use 3cc rigs so I could dilute concentrated PG or PEG alprazolam or clonazepam solutions.

But a 3cc for meth would be good from a HR view as they have a screw on tip and can have a micron filter attached, which is good if ur shooting street meth.

Last edited: