• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

what is your heritage? (what nationality are you?)

^^^ what an exotic bloodline! oh wait, we are related, sort of. mwahahah. I am combination Espanyola, mandarin Chinese, sicilian, filipino.

Well my Poppa was scottish and so was my Nanna,

and I think that my Grandma and Grandpa were both English.

So it's safe to say that I have milky white skin and have trouble getting colour without going red first.

you know there's alot of German heritage in this thread. me included.

papermate said:
you know there's alot of German heritage in this thread. me included.

Well then, don't mention the war.. i mentioned it once and i think i got away with it.. ;)

i am from teh planet antaris
im am here to study your people
steakl your women
and perform anal probs o your men
and disect your cows

bow down at my feet or feel my rath
dam you
neal down

heheh
na im actualy a celtic mungral
irish scotish and welsh
and boy do i have the firy blood of a celt

Born and bred in northern ireland. Dont speak gaelic or anything (obviously) .. and if i'm pissed enough my accent comes back. I dont think i could live there anymore, i think the quality of life is better over here, but i do intend to go back every few years or so :)

Skippy/Skippy

And proud of it.

Actually on one side I go back to the 2nd fleet where my forbear was shipped over for pinching a rope.

Yeah Im a convict...........lol.

Totally Aussie with a mostly Danish, plus a little bit of Dutch and Irish, background.

I believe that makes me virtually the only Scandinavian aussie BLter. If there are any more of you out there let me know and we can get together to die our hair blond, design generic modernist beech wood furniture and trade tips about making the perfect stew. ;)

hehe

My mum is Sicilian, my dad's mum is British & his dad's side of the family is Maori (and his great grandmother on his dad's side is Native American)...bit of a weird blend... :)

Last edited:
^^^ yes, but it's most aethetically pleasing!

I'm Jewish Austrian on my mother's side and English on Dad's (good convict stock too ;)). I take after my Mum's side though - we're all damn clones.