• Oxymorphone (opana)

Votes: 79 9.2%
  • Hydromorphone (dilaudid)

Votes: 68 7.9%
  • Morphine (kadian, avinza, mscontin)

Votes: 44 5.1%
  • Meperidine (demerol)

Votes: 10 1.2%
  • Oxycodone (percocet, roxicet, oxycontin)

Votes: 200 23.3%
  • Hydrocodone (vicodin, norco, lortab)

Votes: 56 6.5%
  • Codeine (tylenol 3)

Votes: 20 2.3%
  • Dihydrocodeine

Votes: 3 0.3%
  • Buprenorphine (suboxone, subutex)

Votes: 9 1.0%
  • Opium

Votes: 40 4.7%
  • Kratom

Votes: 18 2.1%
  • Propoxyphene (Darvon, darvocet)

Votes: 5 0.6%
  • Tramadol (ultram)

Votes: 22 2.6%
  • O-Desmethyltramadol

Votes: 7 0.8%
  • Other Not Listed - Post and I will make option for any forgotten ones

Votes: 13 1.5%

• Total voters
Opana IR 10 mg. (oxymorphone)

Love the way it smells through a straw and at my lowest I was prescribed 240 every month.

Last edited:
Heroin. It gives me the perfect combo of the rush I want and the period of high I need (depending on the quality of course)

I don't understand why people like Dilaudid. The rush is weird, it just gives me this feeling in my chest almost like I'm having a heart attack, then when that's gone, nothing. No high at all. Sucks those are the pills I have access to and only use them when I can't find H and just need to be well..

I know it says only choose one but it would either be heroin or fentanyl analogues if they count.
I just really like the kind of dirty really heavy + overwhelming feeling body high. Idk lol. I like the clean energetic oxy high too. Idk if "clean" and "dirty" are great ways to describe them but yeah. It's all lovely

LOL the salad days of youth...oh how things have changed!

Nowadays:

1) Oxycodone (although I very rarely get to take it, as its availability is limited and it's overpriced/a rip-off)
2) Black tar heroin (IV)
3) Morphine (IV)
4) Buprenorphine
5) Hydrocodone
6) Kratom
7) Codeine

I kind of have love for all opiates/opioids though...they're all good in their own unique, special ways :)

May I ask what about Oxycodone makes it trump heroin? I've never tried Oxy, way too expensive and rare

1. Heroin
2. Hydrocodone
3. Kratom
4. Fentanyl

I'd kill to try opium

I just enjoy oxycodone a lot. :) It's more "stimulating", but in a weird kind of way...you still feel "opiated", which I link more to relaxed sedation, but it's mixed with a more...uplifting and "functional" high, I suppose? Heroin, while obviously very enjoyable, is a drug I find very sedating, when I've been high on heroin in the past I've mostly just laid around and drooled on myself lolz. I also have noticed that I enjoy being in social situations more while on oxycodone...when I use heroin I prefer to be solitary, alone with my own thoughts, and the presence of other people can irritate me a little.

All that is definitely all very much IME/IMO, though. I have noticed that pretty much everyone who loves heroin also appreciates oxy, though, and vice versa, with many who prefer oxy having a refined taste in dope.

also, I've been meaning to ask: is your avatar a picture of GG Allin on Springer? Because that's awesome lol

I just enjoy oxycodone a lot. :) It's more "stimulating", but in a weird kind of way...you still feel "opiated", which I link more to relaxed sedation, but it's mixed with a more...uplifting and "functional" high, I suppose? Heroin, while obviously very enjoyable, is a drug I find very sedating, when I've been high on heroin in the past I've mostly just laid around and drooled on myself lolz. I also have noticed that I enjoy being in social situations more while on oxycodone...when I use heroin I prefer to be solitary, alone with my own thoughts, and the presence of other people can irritate me a little.

All that is definitely all very much IME/IMO, though. I have noticed that pretty much everyone who loves heroin also appreciates oxy, though, and vice versa, with many who prefer oxy having a refined taste in dope.

also, I've been meaning to ask: is your avatar a picture of GG Allin on Springer? Because that's awesome lol

Thanks for all the info dude, I'll definitely have to score 1 or 2 next time they're around. :D Is smoking them a decent ROA? I know exactly what you mean about the weird energy. I actually kinda like being up and about while on heroin, even through I get covered in sweat just taking the trash cans to the street. I can be a little more social, depending on who I'm around. I usually try to be by myself just in case I start to come down and turn into a dick

And yes sir ! The scumfuc himself. If you like GG check this out, I recently bought one for a lady friend for her birthday: https://www.etsy.com/listing/161841189/virgen-de-gg-allin-candle

Best opiate high ever - a BIG dose of Fentanyl IV'd (in the ER with kidney stones.) It had to have been measured wrong - I've never even had H hit that good. Wild.

dont understand. bupronorphine seems so similar to oxycodone, but i havent tried diamorphine. sooo..

Opiates , The Euphoric Goddess

Sooo, I have noticed that there hasent been an opinion thread of this sort for a while now , especially with new RCs that have surfaced..

That being said what is the Most EUPHORIC // straight out pleasurable high when it comes to opiates ..?

And can everyone JUST LIST there's in order for once lol without completely debating , everyone experience is different , but I would like to see lists of people that have tried most but any one is open....

For me it's Heroin , "hands down", "no questions asked", and I've done them all (well almost, Espc not all Opiod Rcs) and I don't see how people can differ, meaning hopefully you have done GOOD/real H, especially here on the east coast USA lol...but everyone has there opinions. And u can't knock someone's own experience..

1. Heroin (I feel bad for u tar people )

2.Opana (if you haven't tried, well....)

3. High dose Oxycodone (tolerance or not, dose properly)

4.Dilaudid- (though if we're talking strictly that heaven sent IV RUSH it might just be the best at 1. with fentanyl 2. and good smack or Oxymorphone right behind) -* and also I feel as if dilaudid would be my number 3 without a tolerance , so the legs would exsist more... :/

5.Fentanyl- (really does not have a soul, yes it's powerful!, but there is something missing with fentanyl but there is euphoria, and even if it did have a bit more of euphoria the quick onset of WD just wouldn't be high enough IMO)

6. Morphine(I dunno tho, had good times and times were I didn't feel a thing, weird) and or Hydros tied (hydros actually can be surprisingly euphoric with a tolerance if you dose correct IMO, espc. With Cwe)

7. Suboxone (with no tolerance only , I actually find suboxone could be as high as number 4 or 5 on this list, even as a partial agonist in that case)

8. Methadone (yes with no tolerance again many would argue it should definitely surpass Suboxone/buprenorphine but I would disagree IME)

9. Codeine + Some of the few "decent rush, no legs" Rcs I have experienced ... eh idk

10. Tramadol - Kratom etc... just the bottom listers, IMO

And for shits and gigs my top 5 euphoric drugs

1. Opiates (not being biased, there not even my fav drugs, but I can argue this for days with a good backing, but everyone's different)
**Speedball(s) Number 1, but I ain't talking combos

2.LSD (mostly that come up though, might even surpass Opiates)
3.MDMA (def the most in ur face euphoria, I could see it being 1. In most opinions but there's my reasons I would choose the other two)-especially in Roll/pressed form lol
4.MDA
5.Mescaline (overall I think the most euphoric psychedelic , but Ls first hour flys by it)

Hon. Mention - Alcohol (gets no love lol) , obviously Coke would be up there, DMT, psliocybin, PCP (don't sleep on the dust, it comes with a punch) ---

I have only tried Methamphetmines/Crystal once, I don't have enough experience to put in my top 5!

Merging into existing thread.

There is also an existing thread where the topic is 'your 5 favorite drugs', for the latter part of your post. Cba to split your post and merge that part into said thread though. You'll have to find the thread and post there yourself if you want to. :)

1) Oxycodone (although I very rarely get to take it, as its availability is limited and it's overpriced/a rip-off)
2) Black tar heroin (IV)
3) Morphine (IV)
4) Buprenorphine
5) Hydrocodone
6) Kratom
7) Codeine

Revised:

1) Oxycodone
2) Heroin (quality black tar & ECP)
3) Morphine (IV)
4) Methadone
5) Buprenorphine
6) Hydrocodone
7) Kratom
8 Codeine

Always wanted to try the "morphones"...

Tossup between oxycodone and morphine plugged - oxy more in your face high but want to redose after 2-3hours, morphine dont feel need to redose for 4hours and sometimes the high lasts 7hours. I prefer morphine though as withdrawals aren't as intense and dont start as quick, Heroin would be 2nd but the having to inject it is a fuck about so thats 3rd. 4th Methadone with weed cyclizine potentiates it alot, i add a small amount of benzo because too much fall asleep and miss out on the high.
Dihydrocodeine plugged comes 5th, 6.Codeine 7.Tramadol Buprenorphine comes last it makes me horribly anxious , its alright plugged got mild euphoria then a nod which was basically just closing my eyes no euphoria.

Opana-IV.........now 6.5 hrs away from plug is a nightmare. ha

Never had any quality H!

I really like Demerol (IV). It's got that kinda traditional type opiate high with an added mellowed out and sometimes very trippy stoned feeling. Haven't tried an opiate/opioid I didn't like but fentanyl would be a pretty close second. Oxy will also always have a special place in my heart too.

Hydromorphone (dilaudid)

the IV rush is like no other opioid, pure bliss, feels like getting a full body massage from god.