• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

What is wrong with the MDMA available today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
But it marked a huge upturn in the quality of ecstasy pills. In 1999, and 2000 I came across the absolute best of all time, left right and centre.

Also very good in 2001, 2, 3, 4 and early 5.

And that is when I entered the scene. Early 2000. Good times.

I think we should come to terms with the fact that that old mdma won't come back and I'm sorry for that, but you can't live in the past. let's just be glad that we had the opportunity to live in times when mdma was magical ...

I think we should come to terms with the fact that that old mdma won't come back and I'm sorry for that, but you can't live in the past. let's just be glad that we had the opportunity to live in times when mdma was magical ...

Sorry man, but this is just not how my brain works. :)

yup :-( V7 Saxon Way will never be the same again :-(
Indeed. I went to that Helter Skelter rave too. I only ever went to that one Dreamscape event, but it was the best setup, production, sound and experience I had of those different raves.

United Dance in Stevenage sucked hard!

Glad you shared some of that with me.

@indigoaura: Hold on tight to your optimism. There is the "old mdma", as majk13 refers to it, out there. I have some which was produced recently (don't know where, but available in the UK). Ticks all the boxes of magic MDMA and as far as I'm concerned, is as good as stuff from 20 years ago. The past and present are coincident in this case. :)

Thanks!

As I said in an earlier post, eventually I am going to get some data to confirm one way or another what is going on with me. I will either come across some quality/magic MDMA, or I will see someone rolling right on what is meh to me, and I will see that it is an issue with me personally.

Obviously, hoping that I eventually stumble across some magic. :)

sad day a shit ton of magic mdma and pills got seized and the syndicate busted. Some of the best pills i had where their presses they did here. Still other folk out there with major stockpiles of good stuff but whatever they also added to that mdma was amazing.

sad day a shit ton of magic mdma and pills got seized and the syndicate busted. Some of the best pills i had where their presses they did here. Still other folk out there with major stockpiles of good stuff but whatever they also added to that mdma was amazing.

In NZ?

What do you think they were adding ?
something that kept me going for a good 8-10 hours on top of alot of mdma. Had extreme rushes and walls were moving. I wish i knew i remeber some of the OG presses in 2018 had unidentifiable compounds in them from simple IR testing.

something that kept me going for a good 8-10 hours on top of alot of mdma. Had extreme rushes and walls were moving. I wish i knew i remeber some of the OG presses in 2018 had unidentifiable compounds in them from simple IR testing.

Sounds like MDMA + 6APB

To make UK government approved clinical trails MDMA (>98.50% purity), at Bristol a lab used a kilo of precursor and obtained out of that 190 kilograms MDMA. It cost £9000.

Sounds like MDMA + 6APB
looking at 6apb it seems like that is it was heavily couch locked and totally floored while these rushes were intense and intense love and oneness and some visuals aswell. Went super well with weed.

looking at 6apb it seems like that is it was heavily couch locked and totally floored while these rushes were intense and intense love and oneness and some visuals aswell. Went super well with weed.
I read that 6-APB has strong resemblances to MDA, in a stimulative, psychedellic and long lasting sense, just not as empathogenic as MDMA as well.

Just a little note here.

Did some 2CB for the first time last night in about a year. I did a super low dose, maybe 12-15 mg. I usually do about 30 mg. Also, I had just eaten a big meal. I did not expect much.

Ended up being totally reminded of what magic MDMA is supposed to feel like. I am totally capable of feeling magic, apparently, just not from this shit MDMA.

Had an array of experiences in association with music, just relaxing on the sofa. There was some intense synesthesia. If you don't feel like the music is undressing you, you are doing something wrong!

I think, to some extent, the emphasis on the "couch locked" nature of the Meh-DMA may be misleading. I was stretched out on the couch for the entire 2CB experience as well, but the psychological/physical qualities were 100% different. My mind was active and filled with deep appreciation, relaxation, joy, and sensuality.

MehDMA = I want to lay on the couch because there is nothing else I want to do, and I feel heavy and unmotivated, and I wish everything/everyone/every sound would just go away.

2CB (and maybe magic MDMA too) = I want to lay on the couch because it FEELS GOOD, and the blanket feels good, and stretching feels good, and oh, this music is making me tingle in a way that feels good, and there is nowhere else I would rather be.

It is the difference between a depressed de-motivation and a relaxed euphoria.

Just a little note here.

Did some 2CB for the first time last night in about a year. I did a super low dose, maybe 12-15 mg. I usually do about 30 mg. Also, I had just eaten a big meal. I did not expect much.

Ended up being totally reminded of what magic MDMA is supposed to feel like. I am totally capable of feeling magic, apparently, just not from this shit MDMA.

Had an array of experiences in association with music, just relaxing on the sofa. There was some intense synesthesia. If you don't feel like the music is undressing you, you are doing something wrong!

I think, to some extent, the emphasis on the "couch locked" nature of the Meh-DMA may be misleading. I was stretched out on the couch for the entire 2CB experience as well, but the psychological/physical qualities were 100% different. My mind was active and filled with deep appreciation, relaxation, joy, and sensuality.

MehDMA = I want to lay on the couch because there is nothing else I want to do, and I feel heavy and unmotivated, and I wish everything/everyone/every sound would just go away.

2CB (and maybe magic MDMA too) = I want to lay on the couch because it FEELS GOOD, and the blanket feels good, and stretching feels good, and oh, this music is making me tingle in a way that feels good, and there is nowhere else I would rather be.

It is the difference between a depressed de-motivation and a relaxed euphoria.
Dude I've been following this thread a bit and I'm just happy you got to have a nice entactogen experience after dealing with all those crappy batches of MDxx lol!

I love the 2C-X subbed phen series.

Dude I've been following this thread a bit and I'm just happy you got to have a nice entactogen experience after dealing with all those crappy batches of MDxx lol!

I love the 2C-X subbed phen series.

Thanks! It was a nice change of pace! It had been a long time since I felt some of those feelings!

Status
Not open for further replies.