• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

What is wrong with the MDMA available today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just from my experience...

I have had snow white MDMA that was meh. I have had brown MDMA that was meh. I had one batch of brown sassy MDMA in 2013 that was more magic than meh. The color indicates whether it has or hasn't been washed/purified, but even if it HAS been purified, sometimes it is still meh. The acetone wash doesn't remove the type of impurity that is most likely at play.

This is exactly what mine and my wife’s eyes looked like every time we used mehdma. Le Junk speaks the truth. Until mehdma started surfacing, I have not once, not ever seen anyone roll without their pupils being the size of god damn quarters! Not literal of course, but almost zero to zero irises whatsoever! I absolutely believe there is a connection. As previously stated, I started using in the mid to late 90’s, and without a shadow of doubt, ever experienced what mehdma is offering now, total crap!

I feel like the two of you have a really strong story to tell. You have a lengthy past history of use, but your wife does NOT. The fact that both of you, at the same time, and at the point that you changed vendors, experienced the same dramatic drop of in effects is pretty strong evidence. She would not have the same tolerance as you. If it was a tolerance issue, you should have stopped feeling the effects and not her. But instead, you both suddenly stopped getting dilated pupils and stopped experiencing the full effects.

^ KABOOM!! Home run Indigo!

Also the power of the pupil illustration is undeniable. The two vastly different pupil states accords precisely with my experiences of magic MDMA going back to the late 90s and mehDMA as the norm more recently. Whenever I see my pupils hitting those heights I know it’s game on in no time.

The acetone wash doesn't remove the type of impurity that is most likely at play.
I think so, too. IMO only chromatography can remove this one because its solubility in the common solvents is identical to MDMA's.
However, Acetone wash or DiethyEther wash might remove other unhealthy contaminants.

For people who get meh mdma if it was possible for you to get bk-mdma and see how that affects you if your missing that speedy aspect of the mdma. Just seen some pop up here and some people are saying they love it more than mdma since its so tweaky at 200 mg but mdma more loving and europhic.

I never took too large of doses of it, but yea I kinda miss me some methylone. It was truly MDMA-lite at 100mg perfect for a random Thurs night out where you didn’t want to get blasted but still a little rolly. Definitely not a substitute for the real thing but nice nonetheless.

I do recall some folks in this thread saying bk-MD had better effects than meh for them.

-GC

i use to do bk back a few years ago but i much prefer mdma, but i would say it was always way more speedy than mdma but required alot of redosing. I wonder what it would be like to mix it with mdma?.

In holland they do make some mdma with that method user666 alot of bmk has been seized

I did mix them one time, can’t remember much other than to say it was one hell of night ;)

Got to my friends and he sadly looks at me and is like “sorry man all I could get was methylone, here have a gram for free.”

So I was doing the night sniffing this methylone and it was fun and all but a few hours in he comes to me all happy and gives me a yellow blank mint (at the time a good domestic MDMA press). I took only half and was FLYING. Must’ve only been 50-60mg MDxx.

It was like I got to have two experiences in one. I doubt you could do it the other way around, anything after the MDMA will be a waste.

-GC

For people who get meh mdma if it was possible for you to get bk-mdma and see how that affects you if your missing that speedy aspect of the mdma. Just seen some pop up here and some people are saying they love it more than mdma since its so tweaky at 200 mg but mdma more loving and europhic.

Methylone is 10x better than MehDMA for me. I love Methylone compared to MehDMA.

MehDMA is not Meh because it's missing speediness.

I wonder what it would be like to mix it with mdma?.

I've mixed Methylone and MDMA before. It was one of the best rolls I've ever had, actually. I can't quite remember the dosage but I think it was something like 75-100mg Methylone and 75-90mg MDMA. I dosed both at the same time. That night I went on and on for an hour or two about feeling like my body was plugged into 1,000 volts of electricity. It was, obviously, absolutely electric.

i wonder if mixing methylone with meh would bring any magic back or be trash?. Methylone here is cheaper than mdma idk how hard is it find in america or wherever people live.

I use to do methylone mutiple days in a row clubbing on a wenesday night thursday night friday night since it was so cheap.

I haven’t seen of it or heard of it in ages. Honestly RC’s of all kinds really are shunned upon where I’m from, sad too cuz some of them can be really good. I wish I had good access to APB’s again but we can’t have it all :)

-GC

I haven't heard of Methylone here in the states since 2016, maybe even 2015.

Testing it with Meh would be a great experiment, though.

I did a thorough browse of a few of the markets last night and this idea started forming in my head. What if there's only a small handful (or even one?) of dutch producers that are supplying everyone on the market?

My reason for saying this:
1) The listings are very homogeneous. 'Absolute purist dutch fire', 'Best from Holland', etc... And that's not just Europe, that's a lot of US vendors as well. The product (I'm looking at crystal but you could say the same for the pills of course) looks like the same few options - champagne, purple, etc..., that each look like the next.
2) I haven't counted but there's not many vendors. It's very easy to browse through a market's entire listings and there aren't that many active markets. And each vendor has multiple size listings that bulk up the number of listings.
3) The listing text doesn't inspire the feeling that the vendors know their products. Some copy and paste something about xtc they found on the internet, but they look like resellers who are just doing the minimum admin.
4) When a listing does stand out, like they say something like from sassafras, I'm thinking that's just some better googling (and I have tried and it's still meh). Also, the only profile like that at the moment was from a new vendor with no reviews and who also had another listing for dutch import so looked suspicious
5) Some explicitly say they are resellers

At one point on the DW I did come across a supplier that set up a site for resellers to contact them, and their name does appear in a couple of places. I'm wondering if its literally a case of one or a few mega producers setting up a service to resellers and that's basically everything you see on the DW. Therefore, it would only need these few producers to cut corners in the method for meh to be so widespread.

It blows my mind that this could possibly the case - I would have thought decent suppliers could carve out a niche and clean up, but the more I think about what I'm seeing there, the more it makes sense.

I did a thorough browse of a few of the markets last night and this idea started forming in my head. What if there's only a small handful (or even one?) of dutch producers that are supplying everyone on the market?

This is true for most everything now that can't be produced locally. Most every big local seller is just reselling something from the markets. Most people talking about "family connections" are full of shit. If it isn't mushrooms, DMT, or cannabis then 9 times out of 10 it's the same thing you can get from the markets yourself.

1) The listings are very homogeneous. 'Absolute purist dutch fire', 'Best from Holland', etc... And that's not just Europe, that's a lot of US vendors as well. The product (I'm looking at crystal but you could say the same for the pills of course) looks like the same few options - champagne, purple, etc..., that each look like the next.
2) I haven't counted but there's not many vendors. It's very easy to browse through a market's entire listings and there aren't that many active markets. And each vendor has multiple size listings that bulk up the number of listings.
3) The listing text doesn't inspire the feeling that the vendors know their products. Some copy and paste something about xtc they found on the internet, but they look like resellers who are just doing the minimum admin.
4) When a listing does stand out, like they say something like from sassafras, I'm thinking that's just some better googling (and I have tried and it's still meh). Also, the only profile like that at the moment was from a new vendor with no reviews and who also had another listing for dutch import so looked suspicious

At one point on the DW I did come across a supplier that set up a site for resellers to contact them, and their name does appear in a couple of places. I'm wondering if its literally a case of one or a few mega producers setting up a service to resellers and that's basically everything you see on the DW. Therefore, it would only need these few producers to cut corners in the method for meh to be so widespread.

It blows my mind that this could possibly the case - I would have thought decent suppliers could carve out a niche and clean up, but the more I think about what I'm seeing there, the more it makes sense.

I'm sorry, but there is no way there is only one mass producer that is purposefully producing all different varieties of colors and purities and impurities. Will alot of the same vendors have the same source? Yes, undoubtedly, but to insinuate some sort of MDMA New World Order seems a bit of a stretch

Listings become homogeneous because there are certain buzzwords customers like to see. If one vendor sees another selling well, they'll copy the wording. I dont think this is just true of DNM MDMA, you will find similar phenomena with all types of goods. Even in the clearnet world....descriptions for product are going to be similar.....

All good observations, and I agree. I have wondered the same thing.

From my observations of the US to US options:
  • Many are fake or scammers and when you try to order, nothing comes of it.
  • Very few US to US sellers in each market. From market to market, many are duplicates.
  • I notice the exact same photos being used by different sellers. Whether they are using stock images or whether they are stealing photos from each other, who knows.
  • Many of the US sellers specifically say things like, "we import so you don't have to!" Some will name their original source and some won't.
  • Also, the focus of reviewers is largely whether they actually received the product and whether it was active or not. There is very limited to no commentary on the overall quality.
  • Due to soooo many scammers, a vendor who actually ships something active is considered "trusted," especially if reagents look good.
But overall, yeah. If you eliminated the fake posts and the resellers, there would not be that many options.

This is one reason why I don't think my experiments from these sources are that telling. I think I have tried four total. For all I know, several were actually the same original source. How would I know? Two of the four were importers, but did not indicate who/where the import was from beyond "Europe." The other two claimed to be US produced, but again, who really knows?

...producing all different varieties of colors and purities and impurities.
We cannot even compare the impurities/synth byproducts because we do not have access to the raw chromatograms and spectrograms.

For all I know, several were actually the same original source. How would I know?
If you had access to the raw chromatograms and spectrograms and saw two identical ones, it would be a dead giveaway about their common origin.

I'm sorry, but there is no way there is only one mass producer that is purposefully producing all different varieties of colors and purities and impurities. Will alot of the same vendors have the same source? Yes, undoubtedly, but to insinuate some sort of MDMA New World Order seems a bit of a stretch

Listings become homogeneous because there are certain buzzwords customers like to see. If one vendor sees another selling well, they'll copy the wording. I dont think this is just true of DNM MDMA, you will find similar phenomena with all types of goods. Even in the clearnet world....descriptions for product are going to be similar.....

I hear what you say but, assuming batch variation, is there really that many different listings? Hey, even the different colours may be due to batch variation and switching raw ingredient supplier. Ok, I don't have any expertise in the chemistry so don't not what variations cause what outcomes but one obvious lack in variance is the meh'ness of it all - which I would find surprising if there are a lot of different suppliers.

And when you see the tiny number of vendors compared to the number of drug dealers there must be in each country, is it that much of a stretch that there's only a handful of suppliers, or one? It could be that what we see is those that actively went to form networks that supplied online, versus traditional routes.

And new world order is a bit tin foil hat. Perhaps more like nvidia vs amd, there's not many big producers in the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.