• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

What is wrong with the MDMA available today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, for those who are finding magic product in North America. Let's get a visual of this...

You do not have to create a user name unless you want to.

Please only indicate where you have found traditional, effective, magical MDMA.

Anyway to allow it to accept more than one response from people?

People forget there’s a third Coast in the US that’s got the goods ;) And it’s fire Canadian or Domestic product.

I’d actually argue the “coasts” suck in comparison but I’ve got some hometown pride.. So maybe bias.

Hilarious...

It should be noted that the two places @psy997 has gotten magic product both happen to be places I live/d. Maybe it’s all coincidence.

-GC

Interestingly, all canadian product i've gotten has been subpar through the darkwebs even when well reviewed. Maybe just bad luck, idk

Interestingly, all canadian product i've gotten has been subpar through the darkwebs even when well reviewed. Maybe just bad luck, idk
I tried Canada a couple of times for MDA because it wasn't available on the markets I was looking at in Europe. Always mehDA

Interesting...

Idk I personally don’t trust DNMs and have never used them, maybe that’s the difference?

If you notice everyone who claims getting magic product still seems to hang in a scene which use is prevalent and there’s connections within.

There’s also a good chance my area has a decent domestic production. During the drought in 09-10 we were the only ones besides SoCal and their Mexican Pokeballs getting legit MDMA, not only legit MDMA but of amazing quality. Even at the roughest of times we do alright here.

-GC

If you notice everyone who claims getting magic product still seems to hang in a scene which use is prevalent and there’s connections within.
Yes I spotted that too. The problem is I basically have zero connections so DNMs are the only way. Don't know how I managed to get stuff in my youth, must have been blind ignorance haha.

It is odd though that the good local supply appears to never reach the DNMs (at least in UK/Europe).

Yes I spotted that too. The problem is I basically have zero connections so DNMs are the only way. Don't know how I managed to get stuff in my youth, must have been blind ignorance haha.

It is odd though that the good local supply appears to never reach the DNMs (at least in UK/Europe).

Right? I think we all would have originally thought the opposite. My best guess relates to supply and simply not having enough, combined with the fact many older folks don’t know how to DN safely or don’t want to change their ways. This might change with time though.

On top of that, it’s hard to charge more for good product on DN when there’s 20 other people two second scroll down with cheaper stuff. Easier for a high quality product to be moved in a network of trusted individuals that know that extra they’re paying is worth it.

-GC

This is exactly what mine and my wife’s eyes looked like every time we used mehdma. Le Junk speaks the truth. Until mehdma started surfacing, I have not once, not ever seen anyone roll without their pupils being the size of god damn quarters! Not literal of course, but almost zero to zero irises whatsoever! I absolutely believe there is a connection. As previously stated, I started using in the mid to late 90’s, and without a shadow of doubt, ever experienced what mehdma is offering now, total crap!

Right? I think we all would have originally thought the opposite. My best guess relates to supply and simply not having enough, combined with the fact many older folks don’t know how to DN safely or don’t want to change their ways. This might change with time though.

On top of that, it’s hard to charge more for good product on DN when there’s 20 other people two second scroll down with cheaper stuff. Easier for a high quality product to be moved in a network of trusted individuals that know that extra they’re paying is worth it.

-GC
This makes the most sense. But oh the premium I would pay for magic. I wonder how many are aware and would do the same

Regarding the pupil dilation issue, these are my eyes on well over 200mg of MehDMA.

Not exactly looking 'bright eyed and bushy tailed' am I?
Yes, that is not full pupil dilation.
Full Mydriasis looks like this:

07v1veK.jpg

In the photo above, when you divide the Inner Diameter (I.D.) by the Outer Diameter (O.D.), you get 0.823

H44A5Ku.png

However, when you divide the Inner Diameter (I.D.) by the Outer Diameter (O.D.) in your eye, you get 0.455, ...which is much less than the full Mydriasis depicted in the first photo.

People who do not want to post photos of their eyes publicly (which I understand), should at least post the I.D. divided by the O.D.
In the examples above, I made these measurements in the vertical and horizontal directions so it is easier to understand, but to be more accurate both of these measurements should be made in the horizontal direction, in order to make them immune to any optical distortions.

Such measurements would constitute quantifiable data if the ambient lighting conditions were controlled for. Practically, that would mean standing in front of your illuminated shaving/makeup mirror for 3min, before taking the photo ...and if you used a luxmeter, that would be a cherry on top.

Last edited:
Most recent event (tried to make the pic a bit more anonymous, but the pupils themselves have been altered in no way).
140 mg + 104 mg + 90 mg
Minimal dilation is there, but it is not what used to happen to my pupils. I will try to dig up an old pic out of my closet for comparison.

Last edited:
Most recent event (tried to make the pic a bit more anonymous, but the pupils themselves have been altered in no way).
Your right pupil dilation calculates to 0.491 using the all-horizontal measurements.
What were the lighting conditions in the last 3min ?

Last edited:
A recent reddit post...
He got an advice to take a brisk walk to get his energy up ;)

I don't have a Reddit account (nor any other social media) but maybe if you could post two pictures of dilated pupils there, similar to the ones I did, contrasting the full Mydriasis with a partial one, and try to make an association in these simple minds that: Big pupils = Good MDMA and Small pupils = Bad MDMA ...i.e. they got ripped off.
You can offer to calculate the dilation ratio for them, so these people have an incentive to pay attention to their pupils and post their photos. I will do the measurements and calculation for them if you point me to the photos.

If you do it, don't forget to tell them to stand in front of an illuminated shaving/makeup mirror for 3min before taking the photo, so we get uncontaminated data. I learned from the interior-design professionals, that the illuminance level which people need to shave and put on makeup well is surprisingly consistent.
Knowing the body mass, biological sex, dose, ROI/stomach contents, past MDMA and other drug use, would be an additional bonus.

Last edited:
The MDMA today is not nearly as pure as the one you discribed. I have never seen white MDMA crystals. Which would mean it was purified and recrystallized and truly preformed very well.

MDMA today is made by chemist with either not enough knowhow or the access to the proper equipment to make such a pure compund. The result is brown or even black MDMA crystals. They will produce an MDMA high but they also carry unwanted chemicals in it, thus making it have color.

Colored MDMA means it is not pure. Good tip is the less color the better the high and less of a hangover. Maybe that is why pressed pills are all colored? So you don't know how bad it is...

Plenty of white mdma out there. My plug had his mdma tested at 98% this year by EC they buy in kg amounts. But i also seen other people with black mdma which looks nasty and overcooked and tests low on purity under 70%.

Status
Not open for further replies.