• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

What is wrong with the MDMA available today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, random AF points.

When I partook, over 9 years, I think these symptoms would literally come and go with tolerance and usage frequency.

I'm not sure about nystagmus with heavy, frequent usage. But jaw clenching, and especially shaking on higher doses (which was one of the most beautiful states of ecstasy when that symptom was at its fullest), those muscles would quickly build up with regular use and be pretty resistance to these physical effects.

It's possible however that really magical MDMA would always open the pupils dark to the edge. I wish I had paid more attention but I think this was the case or this symptom despite tolerance.

So jaw clenching does not exactly go away but is controlled without conscious efforts when ecstasy is taken very frequently and muscles literally filled in those areas visibly so in the face lol in mini ravers from the 90s and beyomd.

But....the full black eye. With a week's break say and true, quality MDMA, I believe was a constant in my 9 years of frequent use.

Though, I am open to cortisol overproduction being an issue.

That would make sense, theoretically. If DHEA is truly associated with the euphoric elements of the roll, but some people are making cortisol instead of DHEA...maybe some people cannot release the amount of DHEA needed to produce the euphoria. But, this does not make sense in those cases where someone has reported taking the MehDMA and then immediately take a different batch and roll just fine. It does not SEEM like it is something related to the person in those cases.

@AutoTripper I am definitely having hormonal issues going on right now, and as I have said before, I am 100% open to the possibility that I am having a ME issue. I've taken NAC and BPC157 to try and test that theory, but I have not noticed any difference with those supplements. I consider myself healthy. I'm not overweight, get my vitamin levels checked regularly, don't have any major health problems...but I have a few documented oddities. The low pregnenolone is one of them, and high estrogen/high cortisol are others. As much as I hate it, I am approaching 40 and that age range where shit just starts to get weird for women as far as hormones are concerned.

That would make sense, theoretically. If DHEA is truly associated with the euphoric elements of the roll, but some people are making cortisol instead of DHEA...maybe some people cannot release the amount of DHEA needed to produce the euphoria. But, this does not make sense in those cases where someone has reported taking the MehDMA and then immediately take a different batch and roll just fine. It does not SEEM like it is something related to the person in those cases.

@AutoTripper I am definitely having hormonal issues going on right now, and as I have said before, I am 100% open to the possibility that I am having a ME issue. I've taken NAC and BPC157 to try and test that theory, but I have not noticed any difference with those supplements. I consider myself healthy. I'm not overweight, get my vitamin levels checked regularly, don't have any major health problems...but I have a few documented oddities. The low pregnenolone is one of them, and high estrogen/high cortisol are others. As much as I hate it, I am approaching 40 and that age range where shit just starts to get weird for women as far as hormones are concerned.
Well if it makes you feel any better this month particular older lady I used to go to three parties with and spend time round her crazy ketamine time warp weekend party household from 2003 to 2005, she only started taking drugs aged 30, which amazed me at the time seeing as I was only 23 myself and had already consumed thousands of ecstasy pills etc..... but she was 47 at that time I'm and she certainly never reported losing magic due to any hormonal issues but of course this can be completely individually dependent and hopefully in your own case is just a temporary Factor if one at all you just don't know what can happen and how things can change.

But you have to consider it of course.

By the way that is really pleasing to hear that you are generally keeping on top of your health checks and the majority of markers are good and and positive that really pleases me in particular to hear that.

The implication is that with such a short half-life, small doses administered for a long time will be more effective than a one-time large dose. Especially, that the production of other hormones is subject to additional regulating mechanisms, which are slow.

Last edited:
I have acquired some MDMA that I believe to finally be good, I tried a 50mg dose orally, and it's hard to say for sure because you're in a weird limbo between rolling and not rolling. It was a rough weekend for me so I was all emotional about a bunch of things, got into some calls, talked a bunch online etc.. Other effects were promising, even for such a low dose, speediness, sweating.. Anyway, no real point in getting into all of it since it was such a low dose.

I have followed this thread with some interest, skipping over the chemistry, but still, following to some degree =D Are there any (reagent) tests that I could do that would help this cause forward in any way? When the opportunity arises, I'll be taking a full dose and most likely sharing it with friends that are at least semi experienced with the drug (mostly meh stuff, I'm pretty sure)

Are there any (reagent) tests that I could do that would help this cause forward in any way? When the opportunity arises, I'll be taking a full dose and most likely sharing it with friends that are at least semi experienced with the drug (mostly meh stuff, I'm pretty sure)

I think the biggest thing is that if it does turn out to be magic, hold onto some in case a decent test gets established. Simply reagent application hasn't really given much info. I would be interested to see reagent of confirmed magic vs meh after the two samples have been put through TLC but that takes a bit of work.

I have acquired some MDMA that I believe to finally be good, I tried a 50mg dose orally, and it's hard to say for sure because you're in a weird limbo between rolling and not rolling. It was a rough weekend for me so I was all emotional about a bunch of things, got into some calls, talked a bunch online etc.. Other effects were promising, even for such a low dose, speediness, sweating.. Anyway, no real point in getting into all of it since it was such a low dose.

I have followed this thread with some interest, skipping over the chemistry, but still, following to some degree =D Are there any (reagent) tests that I could do that would help this cause forward in any way? When the opportunity arises, I'll be taking a full dose and most likely sharing it with friends that are at least semi experienced with the drug (mostly meh stuff, I'm pretty sure)
if its good just snort it. 50-60 mg lines hit strong and nice for a while.

I reckon China is the reason for meh.
Whatever the reason for meh is I reckon China is behind it one way or another

@indigoaura
In reference to the Pifl paper you've cited, the compounds 11, 12 & 13 are diaryl-like, which could mean that they are fluorescent or at least they could have a UV chromophore like Dibenzylideneacetone.

Last edited:
i can break it down to two things:
methylone
china

Welcome to bluelight bud.

Afraid you are way off there it has nothing to do with M1 or china it's simply a change of precursers from the way it was originally made. People can talk science all they like but once they start producing real safrole again they will produce real mdma again.

Simple!

Afraid you are way off there it has nothing to do with M1 or china it's simply a change of precursers from the way it was originally made. People can talk science all they like but once they start producing real safrole again they will produce real mdma again.

I don't think we have any conclusive evidence that it's due to precursors, and that doesn't match with the experiences of people in the thread. The big crackdown on safarole happened 2008/2009, people were getting meh before that and plenty of people have gotten magic since (some from sources that are very likely using PMK-G as a precursor, such as the Q-Dance pills).

I don't think we have any conclusive evidence that it's due to precursors, and that doesn't match with the experiences of people in the thread. The big crackdown on safarole happened 2008/2009, people were getting meh before that and plenty of people have gotten magic since (some from sources that are very likely using PMK-G as a precursor, such as the Q-Dance pills).

Damn. I found a source claiming they make saffrole produced mdma. It appears brown and crystally and turns to a fluffy off white powder when broken up.

Damn. I found a source claiming they make saffrole produced mdma. It appears brown and crystally and turns to a fluffy off white powder when broken up.

Visual identification of drugs is worse than completely useless, as it can mislead but never confirm.

Welcome to bluelight bud.

Simple!
Plenty of batches going pmkglycidate to mdp2p to hg/al amalgam or leuckart are magic.pmk glycidate was around before meh. Once that glycidate is decomposed into mdp2p and fractionally distilled it no longer matters if safrole was used or not.the only way it could matter is if the glycidate was decomposed and the ketone was used crude or a real sloppy purification was performed.

Sorry, random AF points.

When I partook, over 9 years, I think these symptoms would literally come and go with tolerance and usage frequency.

I'm not sure about nystagmus with heavy, frequent usage. But jaw clenching, and especially shaking on higher doses (which was one of the most beautiful states of ecstasy when that symptom was at its fullest), those muscles would quickly build up with regular use and be pretty resistance to these physical effects.

It's possible however that really magical MDMA would always open the pupils dark to the edge. I wish I had paid more attention but I think this was the case or this symptom despite tolerance.

So jaw clenching does not exactly go away but is controlled without conscious efforts when ecstasy is taken very frequently and muscles literally filled in those areas visibly so in the face lol in mini ravers from the 90s and beyomd.

But....the full black eye. With a week's break say and true, quality MDMA, I believe was a constant in my 9 years of frequent use.
No Matter what the tolerance factor is the dilation of the pupils is always a constant factor that no one stops getting.

Status
Not open for further replies.