• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

What is wrong with the MDMA available today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watching people do their own thing on a drug that is not like how you would be acting does not mean they are not rolling their mind out and instead are able to control themselves. Alot of people will just want to sit down and ride the waves of bliss and chill.

They are all using the same methods in holland so their are tons of amazing mdma produced each year that 99% of people have never had a problem with it.

Though trying to convince people to stop placeboing themselves and look at the facts Meh really does not exist and just believing it does will negatively affect your experiences.

I am part dutch and i spent a good part of my young adult hood in holland and PMK was still the number one thing back in 2004.

Their are labs literally cooking hundreds of kgs of mdma weekly and that product is still as good it ever was. If your getting meh its probably not even real dutch mdma but some junkie bathtub chemist job.

People need to really stop doing all sorts of terrible looking mdma crystals.

The highest purity mdma would be the totally white crystals / powder if i see white powder mdma i know its some really top stuff and 100 mg will have anybody rolling off their face into the high night. Clear rocks / off grey rocks are probably the next best stuff.

I have seen mdma in so many different forms. I have seen Pure rocks that almost look like concrete fused together which while still tests as mdma on reagent has been put on GCMS and found to be in the realms of 35% purity. Most it still been md2p2 oil.

Dutch mdma has not changed but just like how there was years ago everybody claims their stuff is dutch without actually getting it from holland themselves they would never know. I mean the real dutch stuff made in south holland along the Belgium border by professionals and not the sort of idiots who try setup a mdma lab and make whatever comes out here and ships it out to idiots dumb enough to pay first for it before taste testing the product.

"99% of people have never had a problem with it." Where are you getting these statistics from? Are you just making them up?

Look, man, seriously. What is up? Are you taking this personally because you feel like people are telling you that you are not getting good shit? Are you taking it personally because you are Dutch and you feel insulted on some level? What is the issue?

You are making statements like they are facts, but they are not facts.

I prefer to be as anonymous as possible on here and not throw credentials around, but I am a highly educated person. I am not a chemist, but I understand how to evaluate sources and look for evidence. I understand the research process. We don't have the kind of concrete evidence that we need at this time to prove anything, but the anecdotal evidence is pointing to an issue of some kind.

"Meh really does not exist and just believing it does will negatively affect your experiences." So, the people who are being given product with no info whatsoever and still feel like it is not right...what impacted their experience?

I am done using my energy to argue with you. You can believe whatever you want to believe.

Location does matter. You are in a very unusual geographic location. It seems like you are having some very high quality product imported. That is awesome.

I have been very up front on here that I am not connected at all, I have no ability to test a lot of local product. My supply has been highly limited for a long time. Everyone who has tried the products I have access to agrees about them. I believe you that you are getting good stuff. How about you believe the people who are telling you the opposite?

I believe in chemistry. Anything that would affect mdma would of shown in GCMS.
Didn't Indigoaura quote a research paper recently, which demonstrated that GCMS differentiation can be fooled by certain regioisomers ?

Also, doesn't GCMS have a S/N detection threshold below which constituents of a mixture just hide in the noise?

I think there are some potent drugs that are active in the microgram or nanogram ranges. Such drugs would likely hide in the GCMS noise.
Dear experts, please help me out with examples here.

Last edited:
Didn't Indigoaura quote a research paper recently, which demonstrated that GCMS differentiation can be fooled by certain regioisomers ?

Also, doesn't GCMS have a S/N detection threshold below which constituents of a mixture just hide in the noise?

I think there are some potent drugs that are active in the microgram or nanogram ranges. Such drugs would likely hide in the GCMS noise.
Dear experts, please help me out with examples here.
GCMS can pick apart compounds at nanogram ranges easily. I use to do environmental analysis and we would pick up very very small trace organic pollutants in the environment. As long as the equipment is set right for the level of analysis needed and a somebody with alot of experince who knows how to tell noise apart from compounds.

Nothing is going to hide in the noise if you know what you are looking for and the equipment is up to standard. "meh" is not a case of regioisomers mdma the only plausiable thing going for this thread is that their mdma has impurities that would ruin it but these are identifiable in GCMS if somebody put in the effort. Its not a mystery its easily solved if somebody acutally just got their shit product and had a acutal analytical chemist who gave a fuck take a look at it and put it through rigiorus testing to ID impurities and cross reference them to studies.

MDMA is MDMA if doesnt have the effects of MDMA then what you took is not pure mdma and thus should not be called mdma.

@TripSitterNZ So, your issue is semantics? Would a better title for the thread be, "What currently unidentified contaminant is interfering in the effects of some MDMA?" or "Why is some product that is clearly contaminated showing up as pure with GCMS analysis?" Would that make you feel better?

The problem is that there are a very limited number of labs to send product to. None of them are cheap. I spend $100 every time I send in a sample (all out of my own pocket). The Energy Control information was useless. They would not even provide me with the full GCMS data which is what I thought I was paying a higher price for.

I don't think that other companies are looking for those nanogram range contaminants. I think they consider them "noise" or part of the binding/filler and they ignore them. It was also stated in one of the articles I posted that some compounds produce overlapping peaks on GCMS and are not immediately visible when MDMA is also present.

Its not a mystery its easily solved if somebody acutally just got their shit product and had a acutal analytical chemist who gave a fuck take a look at it and put it through rigiorus testing to ID impurities and cross reference them to studies.

Do you know of any quality analytical chemists who would examine samples and provide full GCMS data back to the person who sent in the sample? Because, since this thread started, I have spent about $400 (not to mention the cost of the product) sending in samples and I still have not gotten the level of detail that we need to proceed further.

GCMS can pick apart compounds at nanogram ranges easily.
What if GC cannot separate a component of a mixture? Can the subsequent MS resolve the unseparated components then ? What if the fragments of two different molecules weigh the same?

Last edited:
MDMA is MDMA if doesnt have the effects of MDMA then what you took is not pure mdma and thus should not be called mdma.
I don't think that is strictly true because I heard of R-MDMA and S-MDMA and 23-MDMA and 34-MDMA and different salts thereof.
Do all these types of MDMA produce the same effects?

Last edited:
I don't think that is strictly true because I heard of R-MDMA and S-MDMA and 23-MDMA and 34-MDMA and different salts thereof.
Do all these types of MDMA produce the same effects?
2,3 mdma doesnt exist in the real world R and S isomers are made in equal amounts during mainstream production. You can HPLC or various things to separate components in a mixture thats the whole joy of GCMS or HPLC is that it breaks down everything in that solution and analyses it.

Saldy indigo i dont know of any independent chemists with their own GCMS its all in goverenment or private labs here to analyse our food containments and environmental.

And i know these testing centres are just scamming people for their money with their terrible results and lack of information. It would probably take somebody doing a PHD thesis on this topic and analysing street mdma in depth to come up with a answer and the resources to properly give the topic justice.

it doesnt have any MS attached to it. Plus software and other things cost crazy amounts to license aswell. I wouldn't waste your money on trying to buy your own. Maybe a researcher in MAPS would be interested in taking up this study?.

Maybe in the future with mdma becomming more legitimate in medical use some grad student project could investigate it but the laws in most countries make it difficult or a pipe dream.

You say don't bother buying...but why not? Or, could I rent one? Is there a way to get certified to operate GCMS without having to pursue a degree?

Not even kidding.

MAPS does not reply to emails. I think they are very focused on legalization for therapeutic purposes, and they do not want to get bogged down with recreational issues right now.

Anybody would be able to use GCMS given a days training or two probably The software does most the work its just then reading and interpreting the results. certain libraries of compounds can cost thousands of dollars to accesses a year or more.

The software does most the work its just then reading and interpreting the results. certain libraries of compounds can cost thousands of dollars to accesses a year or more.
So this means the search for such analytic system should begin with a search for an available cracked software ...and then finding the hardware that is supported by this software.

Last edited:
This is mainly for tripsitter...I went and bought some pressed pills for a celebration for the closing of my business for the whole covid-19 lockdown... guess what? I had fun, they were nice pills (pink Porsche's)..I was silly, lots of giggles but still nothing like mdma pre 2003. There was more of a stoned feel to it, no energy at all, no happiness, no smiles and I even passed out .. it was very much like the mdma I've had a few times recently and yes, set and setting did have an effect...if I didn't have my other half with me and a smartphone, I would have just sat there, had a wank and passed out.

This is mainly for tripsitter...I went and bought some pressed pills for a celebration for the closing of my business for the whole covid-19 lockdown... guess what? I had fun, they were nice pills (pink Porsche's)..I was silly, lots of giggles but still nothing like mdma pre 2003. There was more of a stoned feel to it, no energy at all, no happiness, no smiles and I even passed out .. it was very much like the mdma I've had a few times recently and yes, set and setting did have an effect...if I didn't have my other half with me and a smartphone, I would have just sat there, had a wank and passed out.
I'd just like to add that I'm currently taking Memantine and happy to send photos of said pills+screenshots of pills being tested (unable to upload ATM)

How so? I would have thought that Memantine would be of benefit to the experience? Increase the effects of the mdma?
Memantine acts as a non-competitive antagonist at the serotonin receptor.
It also antagonizes glutamate and nicotinic acetylcholine receptors.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.