• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

What is wrong with the MDMA available today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
@G_Chem of course real sorry you are facing this. I seriously hope as well of course that there is a good chance of recovery.

Positive mindset first and foremost. We still so massively underestimate this it really is that make or break and be all or end all in so many situations.
I just wanted to chuck a couple of things in I have heard recently that kambo is meant to be really good good for cancer.

I want to try the kambo myself because I really believe it could help with my general immune status and condition and Trigger some sort of beneficial shift.

Also, turemric is proven to be especially beneficial preventing and keeping cancer at bay because it works on the Gene level to prevent mutation.

I have been taking turmeric medicinally for years along with other spices primarily as respiratory symptom management but also because I'm addicted to it sprinkled over my food mixed with olive oil and coconut oil and homemade curry sauces all of the time.

A good Daily Dose is 1 1/2 heaped teaspoons and I would recommend this strongly to any cancer patient. But when you are using spices or herbs for medicinal purposes it really is essential to seek organic versions because in all of my experiences non organic medicinal supplements and foods have lacked vastly in aroma, flavour and efficacy.

Also here is a link to an interesting site by a clever guy, exiled from the US for making electro medicine devices which genuinely help to heal the sick and providing all sorts of alternative health information regarding electro medicine and various other approaches to healing. He was imprisoned several times for helping others until he eventually moved country to continue his work but he gives loads of alternative angles and informations on all sorts of illnesses and conditions including cancer.

The whole electro medicine stuff it's really interesting as well I have been using one of his devices for several years to control and eliminate my infections and it has brought me such a difference in quality of life and ability to stay on top of things.

Anyway stay strong man and that trip combination sounds awesome you're braver than me that's for sure. Up to 700ug 1cP-lsd with herb, maybe kanna, kava, caffeine and Etizolam ( which interestingly has not been killing or spoiling the enjoyment of my trips recently since I Began my first ever experiments with etizolam ) is the most I am able to venture out of the cave currently. All very tame really.

Just know that we will all be thinking of you and hoping for the best. I hope to be able to make the odds suggestion which may be helpful and apologies in advance if ever this feels patronising.

Last edited:
really interesting thread on reddit r/IAmA from MAPS yesterday. Someone asked a question on isomers.

Is the MDMA used in the Phase 3 trials racemic MDMA, or are the isomers separated?
Are there any plans to determine if one isomer has more therapeutic benefit than the other?
Thank you so much for all you do!

All MAPS clinical trials use MDMA. MAPS does not have plans to determine if one isomer has more therapeutic benefit than the other. Emory University has done research on one isomer in rodents and monkeys.
—Alli Feduccia, Ph.D., Senior Clinical Data Scientist

Was this decision made because the enantiomers showed no difference in potency or due to financial constraints of the med chem/development to explore enantiomers?

All clinical trials and nonclinical studies sponsored by MAPS have used racemic MDMA since 1985. MAPS is developing the anhydrous form of the hydrochloride salt for future marketing after FDA approval. In order to use all our data that donors have paid for since 1985, we need to stick with the racemic form.
—Berra Yazar-Klosinski, Ph.D., Director of Research Development and Regulatory Affairs
-
Racemic MDMA has been most extensively researched and has different properties than the individual isomers. The individual isoforms affect dopamine and serotonin release differently.
—Alli Feduccia, Ph.D., Senior Clinical Data Scientist
-
An initial report [Shulgin or Anderson, 1978] suggests that racemate effects requires both enantiomers.
—Ilsa Jerome, Ph.D., Medical Coder and Data Analyst

A few pages back helional was mentioned.
Not that any of this has been narrowed down, but would synthesis from helional be more or less likely to be meh?

Asking because I saw a source claiming their MDMA was made from helional rather than safrole.

@G_Chem of course real sorry you are facing this. I seriously hope as well of course that there is a good chance of recovery.

Positive mindset first and foremost. We still so massively underestimate this it really is that make or break and be all or end all in so many situations.
I just wanted to chuck a couple of things in I have heard recently that kambo is meant to be really good good for cancer.

I want to try the kambo myself because I really believe it could help with my general immune status and condition and Trigger some sort of beneficial shift.

Also, turemric is proven to be especially beneficial preventing and keeping cancer at bay because it works on the Gene level to prevent mutation.

I have been taking turmeric medicinally for years along with other spices primarily as respiratory symptom management but also because I'm addicted to it sprinkled over my food mixed with olive oil and coconut oil and homemade curry sauces all of the time.

A good Daily Dose is 1 1/2 heaped teaspoons and I would recommend this strongly to any cancer patient. But when you are using spices or herbs for medicinal purposes it really is essential to seek organic versions because in all of my experiences non organic medicinal supplements and foods have lacked vastly in aroma, flavour and efficacy.

Also here is a link to an interesting site by a clever guy, exiled from the US for making electro medicine devices which genuinely help to heal the sick and providing all sorts of alternative health information regarding electro medicine and various other approaches to healing. He was imprisoned several times for helping others until he eventually moved country to continue his work but he gives loads of alternative angles and informations on all sorts of illnesses and conditions including cancer.

The whole electro medicine stuff it's really interesting as well I have been using one of his devices for several years to control and eliminate my infections and it has brought me such a difference in quality of life and ability to stay on top of things.

Anyway stay strong man and that trip combination sounds awesome you're braver than me that's for sure. Up to 700ug 1cP-lsd with herb, maybe kanna, kava, caffeine and Etizolam ( which interestingly has not been killing or spoiling the enjoyment of my trips recently since I Began my first ever experiments with etizolam ) is the most I am able to venture out of the cave currently. All very tame really.

Just know that we will all be thinking of you and hoping for the best. I hope to be able to make the odds suggestion which may be helpful and apologies in advance if ever this feels patronising.

My kambo practicionner told me of one of her customers who healed a deadly cancer with kambo, aya, vegetarian diet and a lot of self-work. She had 6 months to live, the doctor doesn't understand how she is still alive, and healed of her cancer.
There's also a woman on YouTube, Rama Achala, who healed MS with kambo and aya.

I participated in 7 kambo cérémonies so far. I suffer of something that would be probably called constant fatigue syndrome. For a few weeks after some cérémonies, I felt what it was like to be healthy again. A lot of emotionnal and energetic bagage went away. But, it's not a magic cure. I'll start the removal of my dental amalgalm this week. After that, I'll follow Andy Cutler's chelation protocol. With my mouth clean and some work done with the chelation, I'll go to kambo again.
It took me a bit to understand, but during one of the cérémonies, I got the call to iboga. I want to meet it at the end of my detox, to get the most healing without mercury to interfert with it. Emotional Healing, because it creates a lot of anger to understand you've been volontary poisoned by the dental industry. Also, iboga is Healing to neurotransmettors damaged by mercury. For aya, I'm not sure, I'm microdosing b caapi, many times it feels wonderful, and it's very Healing, but there's abit of an adrenaline push that is not nice after afew hours sometimes. Two things: my adrenal glands are weakened by mercury, or a regular dose would push me to purge, and I can't get stuff out with the microdose.

My kambo practicionner told me of one of her customers who healed a deadly cancer with kambo, aya, vegetarian diet and a lot of self-work. She had 6 months to live, the doctor doesn't understand how she is still alive, and healed of her cancer.
There's also a woman on YouTube, Rama Achala, who healed MS with kambo and aya.

I participated in 7 kambo cérémonies so far. I suffer of something that would be probably called constant fatigue syndrome. For a few weeks after some cérémonies, I felt what it was like to be healthy again. A lot of emotionnal and energetic bagage went away. But, it's not a magic cure. I'll start the removal of my dental amalgalm this week. After that, I'll follow Andy Cutler's chelation protocol. With my mouth clean and some work done with the chelation, I'll go to kambo again.
It took me a bit to understand, but during one of the cérémonies, I got the call to iboga. I want to meet it at the end of my detox, to get the most healing without mercury to interfert with it. Emotional Healing, because it creates a lot of anger to understand you've been volontary poisoned by the dental industry. Also, iboga is Healing to neurotransmettors damaged by mercury. For aya, I'm not sure, I'm microdosing b caapi, many times it feels wonderful, and it's very Healing, but there's abit of an adrenaline push that is not nice after afew hours sometimes. Two things: my adrenal glands are weakened by mercury, or a regular dose would push me to purge, and I can't get stuff out with the microdose.
Hello there and thanks very much for sharing that insight and you experience. I am very interested in trying the kambo treatment myself because it is actually very accessible and relatively affordable in the United Kingdom and probably most countries and obviously it can be self-administered but I would be a bit apprehensive and unsure about starting out and would seek a practitioner at least to begin with.

I also have pretty extreme chronic fatigue which is related to long-term Lyme disease but generally it's my messed up immune system and nervous system which I feel the kambo could benefit.

I only have one Mercury amalgam filling I believe which is bad enough and it came fairly recently within the last year I did have them in the past and I'm sure they weren't removed properly and there is Mercury in fish and who knows what else (MDMA pills?) Lol.

I wish you the best of luck on your healing journey and commend you for your commitment and focus.

I have been taking Kava this week. It's a very interesting herb because it doesn't appear to have any negatives or downsides except that it only works on an empty stomach so would need to be incorporated into a personal dietary routine.

I believe kava may also be useful and effective at tackling cancer certainly at relieving symptoms and discomfort at the very least but it does not come with the same Downside as similarly used herbs and drugs like kratom and opiates which are very physically addictive with severe withdrawals.

Hello there and thanks very much for sharing that insight and you experience. I am very interested in trying the kambo treatment myself because it is actually very accessible and relatively affordable in the United Kingdom and probably most countries and obviously it can be self-administered but I would be a bit apprehensive and unsure about starting out and would seek a practitioner at least to begin with.

I also have pretty extreme chronic fatigue which is related to long-term Lyme disease but generally it's my messed up immune system and nervous system which I feel the kambo could benefit.

I only have one Mercury amalgam filling I believe which is bad enough and it came fairly recently within the last year I did have them in the past and I'm sure they weren't removed properly and there is Mercury in fish and who knows what else (MDMA pills?) Lol.

I wish you the best of luck on your healing journey and commend you for your commitment and focus.

I have been taking Kava this week. It's a very interesting herb because it doesn't appear to have any negatives or downsides except that it only works on an empty stomach so would need to be incorporated into a personal dietary routine.

I believe kava may also be useful and effective at tackling cancer certainly at relieving symptoms and discomfort at the very least but it does not come with the same Downside as similarly used herbs and drugs like kratom and opiates which are very physically addictive with severe withdrawals.

Lyme is very often linked to mercury toxicity. Amalgalms is enough to become toxic. The IAOMT is an association of dentists specialized in dentistry without mercury and safe removal of amalgalms. They have a website:
https://iaomt.org/
There are various protocols to heal from mercury toxicity, Andy Cutler's protocol seems the safer (at least to me). His book "The mercury detoxification manual" is a great read.

Be careful, I worsened my case with an anti-candida diet right after kambo sessions 4 and 5. Now, I know that candida takes in mercury, so by killing it, my body had a lot more mercury to deal with.

Im my experience, kambo gave me a temporary relief, but it's not possible to heal mercury toxicity with amalgalm in one's mouth.

I tried kava a few times several years ago. The first few times, I didn't feel anything, and after, it was calming but I had some strange sensation in my lips. I didn't order more because I heard about liver toxicity.

Here's a link to the association of kambo practicionners: https://iakp.org/

Lyme is very often linked to mercury toxicity. Amalgalms is enough to become toxic. The IAOMT is an association of dentists specialized in dentistry without mercury and safe removal of amalgalms. They have a website:
https://iaomt.org/
There are various protocols to heal from mercury toxicity, Andy Cutler's protocol seems the safer (at least to me). His book "The mercury detoxification manual" is a great read.

Be careful, I worsened my case with an anti-candida diet right after kambo sessions 4 and 5. Now, I know that candida takes in mercury, so by killing it, my body had a lot more mercury to deal with.

Im my experience, kambo gave me a temporary relief, but it's not possible to heal mercury toxicity with amalgalm in one's mouth.

I tried kava a few times several years ago. The first few times, I didn't feel anything, and after, it was calming but I had some strange sensation in my lips. I didn't order more because I heard about liver toxicity.

Here's a link to the association of kambo practicionners: https://iakp.org/
Thanks again for the insights and information just a few points when I say I have had lyme disease I don't actually have the borrelia bacterial infection I clear that completely from my body about two years ago after only being diagnosed with the infection and actual lyme disease itself in 2015 but I contracted the infection in 2004 and developed lyme disease in 2005.

I still have lyme disease even though I don't have the borrelia bacterial infection because lyme disease is not an infection it is the resulting condition which the infection causes by invading the central nervous system and brain.

Essentially you can define lyme disease as "nervous and immune system dysregulation".

It is an incredibly difficult thing to correct and rebalance and has proved impossible for so many people who have all the money in the world and access to any treatment it can still be an impossible feat for some to fully recover back to a normal life and all-round condition.

Many people struggle for years or even decades trying to completely eliminate the borrelia bacterial infection I was able to achieve this fairly quickly with prescribed vibrational homoeopathy and some additional approaches.

However restoring balance and equilibrium to my immune and nervous systems is the real difficulty in my own case I am extremely intolerance and over reactive to virtually all supplements and herbs and remedies.

I have never met somebody with the same degree and range of reactions and intolerances as myself and this has made treating my conditions and restoring balance and Order an impossible task.

For example regarding Mercury relation I would not be able to attempt any protocol or program because there isn't a single supplement I would be able to tolerate for even one day which would form the main parts of these programs and protocols.

I can't even take basic vitamin supplements like calcium and magnesium etc.
It's been a real Catch-22. Basic stuff like chlorophyll and cholera etc I couldn't tolerate any of those supplements on their own let alone in combination with an overall program.

Regarding the kava you experienced some people do not experience the effects until they have been taking the kava regularly for a little while where a reverse tolerance effect occurs and it sounds as though this may have been the case with yourself.

Feeling a numbness in your lips is a usual reaction I actually like that myself and is an indication that the kavalactones are active in your products and and body.

In relation to liver toxicity concerns this has been pretty strongly refuted and I'm sure was just propaganda fear mongering put out by big Pharma at the time but still is having an influence on people who do not know anything about kava.

So if that was you only reason for not considering the use of kava in future I definitely do not think that is a valid concern.

Thanks for the link of kambo practitioners I have already found tons of them in the United Kingdom.

Also with your experience with kambo and the temporary relief you experience with all of these things everything constructive we do to help ourselves is contributing to our journey through life and the condition of our body and mind at all points so it's not like you only had temporary benefits and then it was lost, it will have assisted you to be at the level of health you are currently.

I have no doubt you would have received some lasting benefits, it's just never possible for us to perceive and identify these individual things and influences over time.

Oh yes I forgot I also had major candida myself it was the first thing I learnt about when my illness came in 2005 before I'd even heard about Lyme disease but I eliminated or rather got my candida fully under control pretty easily actually with a strict and disciplined anti-candida diet and general natural anti-fungal remedies.

It was probably the right time and condition for me to tackle the candida then but in my own experience it was absolute childsplay and dead easy to get on top of and keep that way it just took a combination of dietary discipline and sensible supplementation but the diet really is the main thing with Candida.

I have never had any problems with candida since then I never even think about it but then my diet does not have any sugar or particularly candida feeding foods with lots of antifungal spices and raw garlic and oil of oregano on a daily basis for allergy symptom management, and general antimicrobial support.

Regarding chlorella, it's a dangerous chelating agent. I've heard horrible redistribution stories with chlorella or cilantro. Also, chelating with amalgalm in the mouth is dangerous. I'll start chelation with DMSA, and move to DMSA/ALA combo or ALA after a few months. I don't want to start with Alpha-lipoic-acid while there's too much mercury in my body, it will put it in my brain, and I really don't want that!

For candida, yes, less sugar and natural anti-fungals are effective for many people.

Yes, kambo gave me a nice relief. I had a nice month after sessions 2-3, and 2-3 weeks on top of the world after sessions 4-5. And, then I crashed bad. I had a decent week after session 6-7, but I was so bad from the crash before the sessions 6-7.

There are deeper benefits with kambo other that physical. I did let go of some huge emotional and energetic blockages. Also, I noticed that weird and nice stuff happens after kambo. Syncronicities, new starts, noticing frogs in your daily life. I love kambo! Even if it's not easy during the sessions. Considering your condition, your practicionner will probably start with only a few dots.

Thanks again for the insights and information just a few points when I say I have had lyme disease I don't actually have the borrelia bacterial infection I clear that completely from my body about two years ago after only being diagnosed with the infection and actual lyme disease itself in 2015 but I contracted the infection in 2004 and developed lyme disease in 2005.

I still have lyme disease even though I don't have the borrelia bacterial infection because lyme disease is not an infection it is the resulting condition which the infection causes by invading the central nervous system and brain.

Essentially you can define lyme disease as "nervous and immune system dysregulation".

It is an incredibly difficult thing to correct and rebalance and has proved impossible for so many people who have all the money in the world and access to any treatment it can still be an impossible feat for some to fully recover back to a normal life and all-round condition.

Many people struggle for years or even decades trying to completely eliminate the borrelia bacterial infection I was able to achieve this fairly quickly with prescribed vibrational homoeopathy and some additional approaches.

However restoring balance and equilibrium to my immune and nervous systems is the real difficulty in my own case I am extremely intolerance and over reactive to virtually all supplements and herbs and remedies.

I have never met somebody with the same degree and range of reactions and intolerances as myself and this has made treating my conditions and restoring balance and Order an impossible task.

For example regarding Mercury relation I would not be able to attempt any protocol or program because there isn't a single supplement I would be able to tolerate for even one day which would form the main parts of these programs and protocols.

I can't even take basic vitamin supplements like calcium and magnesium etc.
It's been a real Catch-22. Basic stuff like chlorophyll and cholera etc I couldn't tolerate any of those supplements on their own let alone in combination with an overall program.

Regarding the kava you experienced some people do not experience the effects until they have been taking the kava regularly for a little while where a reverse tolerance effect occurs and it sounds as though this may have been the case with yourself.

Feeling a numbness in your lips is a usual reaction I actually like that myself and is an indication that the kavalactones are active in your products and and body.

In relation to liver toxicity concerns this has been pretty strongly refuted and I'm sure was just propaganda fear mongering put out by big Pharma at the time but still is having an influence on people who do not know anything about kava.

So if that was you only reason for not considering the use of kava in future I definitely do not think that is a valid concern.

Thanks for the link of kambo practitioners I have already found tons of them in the United Kingdom.

Also with your experience with kambo and the temporary relief you experience with all of these things everything constructive we do to help ourselves is contributing to our journey through life and the condition of our body and mind at all points so it's not like you only had temporary benefits and then it was lost, it will have assisted you to be at the level of health you are currently.

I have no doubt you would have received some lasting benefits, it's just never possible for us to perceive and identify these individual things and influences over time.

Oh yes I forgot I also had major candida myself it was the first thing I learnt about when my illness came in 2005 before I'd even heard about Lyme disease but I eliminated or rather got my candida fully under control pretty easily actually with a strict and disciplined anti-candida diet and general natural anti-fungal remedies.

It was probably the right time and condition for me to tackle the candida then but in my own experience it was absolute childsplay and dead easy to get on top of and keep that way it just took a combination of dietary discipline and sensible supplementation but the diet really is the main thing with Candida.

I have never had any problems with candida since then I never even think about it but then my diet does not have any sugar or particularly candida feeding foods with lots of antifungal spices and raw garlic and oil of oregano on a daily basis for allergy symptom management, and general antimicrobial support.

Have you given the carnivore diet a shot ? It seems to be a miracle cure for people with autoimmune conditions which were responding to no other treatment. It seems like some anti-nutrients amd toxins found in plants trigger these conditions in some people and removing them from their diet resolves their symptoms completely.

Have you given the carnivore diet a shot ? It seems to be a miracle cure for people with autoimmune conditions which were responding to no other treatment. It seems like some anti-nutrients amd toxins found in plants trigger these conditions in some people and removing them from their diet resolves their symptoms completely.
It's really very tricky for me to actually commit to and consider any specific particular dietary program or approach because whichever Direction I go in there are so many restrictions and dead ends and limitations that it just can't work for me like it can for others in the full sense.

So that if I was to try and follow any particular dietary regimen there would be so many foods and supplements or ingredients I would have to strictly avoid which others would use to make the world of difference so that the diet can work and suffice overall.

I mean I have researched and studied loads of different angles regarding food and diet and I'm familiar with what you are suggesting here and thank you for the consideration by the way.

My diet is pretty good and well balanced composition wise without anything excessive which would be considered detrimental, but I have always struggled greatly to try and avoid or limit carbohydrates too much.

It's really very tricky for me to actually commit to and consider any specific particular dietary program or approach because whichever Direction I go in there are so many restrictions and dead ends and limitations that it just can't work for me like it can for others in the full sense.

So that if I was to try and follow any particular dietary regimen there would be so many foods and supplements or ingredients I would have to strictly avoid which others would use to make the world of difference so that the diet can work and suffice overall.

I mean I have researched and studied loads of different angles regarding food and diet and I'm familiar with what you are suggesting here and thank you for the consideration by the way.

My diet is pretty good and well balanced composition wise without anything excessive which would be considered detrimental, but I have always struggled greatly to try and avoid or limit carbohydrates too much.
That is precicely why the carnivore diet works so well. It is the ultimate elimination diet because in animal products all the nutrients are already in the form the most easily absorbable and recognised by the body so the probability of it triggering adverse responses or being recognised as foreign are minimal to none. This kind of diet also reduces inflammation dramatically which is also helpful because most health issues have an inflammatory component.

The problem with plant foods is that not only does the body has to work hard to convert and absorb their nutrients but they also contain "anti-nutrients" that they developped to protect themselves from predators eating them. Most healthy people can get away with eating them because their body can do the work of conversion, absorbtion and detoxification of these foods but for people afflicted with disease who have an overreactive immune system they can trigger severe reactions. And carbohydrates themselves are also problematic because they promote chronic systemic inflammation.

That is precicely why the carnivore diet works so well. It is the ultimate elimination diet because in animal products all the nutrients are already in the form the most easily absorbable and recognised by the body so the probability of it triggering adverse responses or being recognised as foreign are minimal to none. This kind of diet also reduces inflammation dramatically which is also helpful because most health issues have an inflammatory component.

The problem with plant foods is that not only does the body has to work hard to convert and absorb their nutrients but they also contain "anti-nutrients" that they developped to protect themselves from predators eating them. Most healthy people can get away with eating them because their body can do the work of conversion, absorbtion and detoxification of these foods but for people afflicted with disease who have an overreactive immune system they can trigger severe reactions. And carbohydrates themselves are also problematic because they promote chronic systemic inflammation.
Yes that thinking and logic is also very familiar to me. I mean, don't get me wrong over the years I have tried very high meat based and low carbohydrate vegetable diet but I cannot tolerate any lemon lime or vinegar and struggle with low stomach acid and the diet just never would work for me with so many other restrictions all round.

I know it has its excellent merits and you would certainly feel very clean and energized from it especially in a mental and consciousness sense much more clear-headed.

Espensive thiugh as well. I would only want to use organic meat grass-fed if possible to avoid those hormones and antibiotics which are directly causative of cancer.

But hey I'm not saying that you are wrong and that this isn't what I should and could be doing perhaps I will study into it a little more but I will need to improve my digestive system and all round situation and condition some what's in order to be able to explore new and alternative paths.

Yes that thinking and logic is also very familiar to me. I mean, don't get me wrong over the years I have tried very high meat based and low carbohydrate vegetable diet but I cannot tolerate any lemon lime or vinegar and struggle with low stomach acid and the diet just never would work for me with so many other restrictions all round.

I know it has its excellent merits and you would certainly feel very clean and energized from it especially in a mental and consciousness sense much more clear-headed.

Espensive thiugh as well. I would only want to use organic meat grass-fed if possible to avoid those hormones and antibiotics which are directly causative of cancer.

But hey I'm not saying that you are wrong and that this isn't what I should and could be doing perhaps I will study into it a little more but I will need to improve my digestive system and all round situation and condition some what's in order to be able to explore new and alternative paths.

Yeah I understand your situation seems tricky. It was just something I wanted to put out there in case it could be helpful but you know your body more than anyone. You already seem to have figures out a good part of the puzzle by yourself so you are on the right path. Every bit of positive progress must be a real victory in a complicated matter like this. Don't give up and stay positive that's the most important part. I wish you the best ! take care.

Yeah I understand your situation seems tricky. It was just something I wanted to put out there in case it could be helpful but you know your body more than anyone. You already seem to have figures out a good part of the puzzle by yourself so you are on the right path. Every bit of positive progress must be a real victory in a complicated matter like this. Don't give up and stay positive that's the most important part. I wish you the best ! take care.
Thanks very much for those sincere words. And actually, I hqve improved substantially just lately. My immune system is stronger, I am in an all rpund better condition.

Even my mum has been remarkable on how well I look and seem when a short while ago she was terrified I was on my deathbed practically.

Honestly 35 trips in a month seems to have done me the world of good just so many problems throughout and numerous injuries and hardly any sleep.

But all of a sudden despite being in a raggerty condition still I'm in a much stronger position than I have been for a long time looking forward now to potentially pick up considerably. I definitely feel the need for a break from tripping for a while for some integration which I have been postponing by not taking enough time off between each dose.

No acid for the last 2 days this being the third one in a row and I actually feel it more than I did when I was still dosing it regularly until a few days ago.

So I need to step back in order to appreciate the influence it has had. Integration they say.

Last edited:
Indeed you are right, structural isomers will not have the same NMR spectrum. The sample from the NMR data appears to be MDMA and but there is certainly some weirdness so it could be contaminated, but this contamination, could possibly be from the NMR solvent DMSO. hopefully Vash can get to get his NMR guy to confirm the solvent was pure. so we know the results are real, because if someone accidentally contaminated the NMR DMSO with DMF, formamide or similar amide solvent then it would show up. unless contamination in the solvent is ruled out no absolute conclusions can really be made as to where these peaks came from.

what we can do is use the NMR data to rule out some things:
this sample is not an isomer of MDMA and it is not contaminated with significant amounts of an isomer of MDMA.

Is it pure?
There is certainly some weirdness in the 1H spectra, there are several broad peaks typical of amines (and to a lesser extent alcohols) this may be amine vs protonated amine, but equally it could be the alcohol MDP2Pol is hiding in there there are too many broad peaks IMHO. Running NMR in D2O or CD3OD will make the amine peaks disappear and simplify things.

NMR alone is not perfect, it needs to be cross referenced with other analytical techniques. Like a jigsaw puzzle, without all the pieces the picture is incomplete but the outline of the picture can be seen without all the pieces.

There are things NMR will struggle to see, for example the dimer however will have a spectrum that is practically identical on 1H and 13C NMR, after all it is practically the same structurally, just MDMAs joined together, so 1H and 13C NMR would be fooled, the one hydrogen difference at the amine would probably not be seen because the hydrogen on MDMA is an exchangeable hydrogen, it swaps with deuterium in the solvent unless both the sample and solvent is very dry and the solvent is aprotic.

Mass spec though and in particular GC-MS will have no difficulty seeing the dimer provided it is being looked for. The difference in mass and the large difference in boiling point allows the GC to separate them with ease, but the analysis run time has to be hot enough and long enough for the heavy dimer to work its way through the GC and the mass spec needs to be scanning up to higher masses.

I understand that there may be other meh samples that have been analyzed using NMR, this data would be useful. Ideally though a sample of meh and a sample of magic subjected to NMR in the same solvent would show any differences.

for what its worth I would not put much value on a MALDI mass spectrum giving an accurate mass spectrum for something as small as MDMA, it is way to small for MALDI and the technique also generates a lot of matrix effects at low masses. That it gave any information at all is great but it wouldn't necessarily see anything else.

so as it stands the hypothesis that meh mdma is due to a structural isomer in this sample is dead. The hypothesis that it is contaminated with something perhaps dimer or MDP2Pol is not dead yet. Overall the picture looks a lot like it is weird mostly MDMA. I don't think carbonyl or similar impurities can be suggested at this point because they may be from the NMR solvent.
The 2D NMR spectra show something unusual, quite what is unclear at this point.
More data needed. I will try and monitor this thread.

Thanks for this summary of your thoughts on the NMR, seems like simplest way forward is for more samples to be tested, or maybe, do multiple tests with the same sample if it would rule out variables like contamination in a single "run"?

This dimer theory makes a lot of sense, it almost fits too perfectly, I feel hesitant. Reminds me of breaking bad and how even walter white knew methylamine was important lmao

thanks for the info Negi.

The answer, but not the one you want to hear, is the other 20% is unknown. It could be something invisible to their analysis like water or it just as likely they cannot be bothered or are simply not capable of identifying the other components.

Yeah thats the same ting for my sample that was tested at the university NMR, the percent for each sample was missing lots of percentage points (but not because of the 84% HCL thing, since the MDMA % went higher than 84%). They've tested more samples for us since then, but same skimpy results given and never reply to request for more info. Free though

Best wishes to you @G_Chem!! you're one of the most level headed and thoughtful people I've ever met on the internet, always appreciate hearing from you

Last edited:

Pardon my crappy phone camera, friend of mine got a hold of some of the same batch I had this past August that was really good (which was basically the same as the magic stuff a year prior, in effects and appearance), as you can see it basically looks like quartz with some pieces looking like these flat crystals. The piece I took out is sort of shaped like a rupee from legend of zelda lol. Now, in a bag thats more just like ~100-200mg, there is a very subtle sweet scent, but still complete opposite of the straight stanky stuff. Holding a piece up and squinting its like looking through foggy glasses, its translucent for sure.

View attachment 18965

Pardon my crappy phone camera, friend of mine got a hold of some of the same batch I had this past August that was really good (which was basically the same as the magic stuff a year prior, in effects and appearance), as you can see it basically looks like quartz with some pieces looking like these flat crystals. The piece I took out is sort of shaped like a rupee from legend of zelda lol. Now, in a bag thats more just like ~100-200mg, there is a very subtle sweet scent, but still complete opposite of the straight stanky stuff. Holding a piece up and squinting its like looking through foggy glasses, its translucent for sure.
Lucky. I tested 3 batches lately and they were all Meh. Fell asleep on all of them.

View attachment 18965

That piece of crystal is likely 99+% pure hydrated polymorph of MDMA. Notice the “parallelogram/diamond” shape to the crystal structure, that’s indicative of the hydrated polymorph from my research.

Yup looks high quality indeed, I get product which mirrors that stuff well although mine seems to be more often anhydrous polymorph which from my poor eyesight it seems you have some of in the bag too.

So for those wondering there can be two or more different polymorphs in the same batch.

-GC

Damn, that looks beautiful. Never seen any like that before.

In other news...still nothing from the IEC lab. So, what should I assume as I decide how to dose for NYE? If what I have is 80% MDMA, then should I assume that 100 mg of product is actually 80 mg of product and plan accordingly?

So I'm late to this thread but just wanted to contribute. This is my first time posting on bluelight in years. I've been a member here for about 15 years and am wanting to contribute to the community again

Here in the Bay area, theres an abundance of molly that seems like the mass produced garbage from the NL. My question is, what region or place in the world is making the high quality real oldschool mdma that le junk and other folks describe?

Status
Not open for further replies.