• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

What is wrong with the MDMA available today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
@G_Chem

Well, for better or worse, I will be rolling on NYE. Not an ideal wait, I agree. I really should have avoided the most recent experience. But, judging from the minimal-no comedown, I really don't think my brain took much of a hit from it. I feel 100% now.

I was wondering the same thing about the supplier. There are three different "tiers" of product. Basic, washed, and washed + recrystalized. I only have tier 1 and tier 3. Supplier seemed knowledgeable and willing to engage and answer questions. Of course, that does not really mean anything. It is totally possible that it is two totally different products, sourced from other locations.

^^^Interesting... So is the first buy the “basic” and the second buy was the “washed” tier?

I need to buy new reagents and go through my stuff again.

And I feel you, just take it easy til then and take some magnesium l-threonate if you can get some. I swear it potentiates if you take it up until a few days before.

-GC

@G_Chem I have magnesium l-threonate, and I am planning to start taking it. The first product I got is the basic and the second one I got is the washed/recrystalized. I do not have any of the middle tier that was just washed.

Nice yea take it up until like a week before, see if it helps at all. Very curious to hear your experiences with both over time when you can ;)

-GC

Greed everyone's using a ton of fillers and hardly any of the drug I bought 10 the other day for 25$ hell in 2000 that's what one cost.... and I had to eat all 10 and hardly got a buzz

Greed everyone's using a ton of fillers and hardly any of the drug I bought 10 the other day for 25$ hell in 2000 that's what one cost.... and I had to eat all 10 and hardly got a buzz
you just got ripped off but 10 pills for 25 that is cheap as hell. Well my country has the most expensive drugs on earth so i am use to paying 35-70 a pill

the people getting DNM stuff are usually dumb af teeenagers or socially inept people with no real life connections. The highest quality of drugs is not on the DN and will never be because smart people dont fuckwit that traceable shit where the DEA will be at your door within a few years. Older folk who have been in this game longer than those teens have been alive get it through international gangs who would cut your balls off and feed it to you before beheading you if you fucked with them aka the triads the russians and other european mafias who run major smuggling networks. Most people if they aint buying by the ounce will get be getting the super trash product that gets moved onto those obxnious kids who are just free money for proper dealers

Sounds scary lol

I'd advise you guys to take a look at vendors from Canada. Some of them have the safrole synthesized MDMA that seems to be sought out here. Some of the more popular vendors have reviews on Dread where users got their samples lab tested. Based on their reports, MDMA can back clean with no adulterants. Some of the samples contained cuts of mannitol (sugar alcohol) ranging from 5% - 20%.

Last edited:
@G_Chem

Well, for better or worse, I will be rolling on NYE. Not an ideal wait, I agree. I really should have avoided the most recent experience. But, judging from the minimal-no comedown, I really don't think my brain took much of a hit from it. I feel 100% now.

I was wondering the same thing about the supplier. There are three different "tiers" of product. Basic, washed, and washed + recrystalized. I only have tier 1 and tier 3. Supplier seemed knowledgeable and willing to engage and answer questions. Of course, that does not really mean anything. It is totally possible that it is two totally different products, sourced from other locations.

I think I know where you got this from ;)

Curious to know how the high is!

the people getting DNM stuff are usually dumb af teeenagers or socially inept people with no real life connections. The highest quality of drugs is not on the DN and will never be because smart people dont fuckwit that traceable shit where the DEA will be at your door within a few years. Older folk who have been in this game longer than those teens have been alive get it through international gangs who would cut your balls off and feed it to you before beheading you if you fucked with them aka the triads the russians and other european mafias who run major smuggling networks. Most people if they aint buying by the ounce will get be getting the super trash product that gets moved onto those obxnious kids who are just free money for proper dealers

Err, what? You guys and your gangs lol, this is a very, very paranoid view of DNMs. What makes you think these organized crime groups would be both aware of the difference in product we are discussing here, be willing to pay more for it as it surely costs more, willing to take more time to acquire it as its surely less common, and actually care about the difference when making money is their bottom line? Gangsters care faaaaaaaaar less about the quality of product they are passing on to customers than someone like Gamma Goblin.

I'm just not sure I see the reasoning behind the idea that gangs would make sure to have the good shit when only a handful of drug nerds on the internet seem to care/notice the difference; that they actively pick out the Magic MDMA for themselves, and quietly pass on the cheaper, meh stuff (that tests by anyone's reckoning, just the same) for the nerds to feed to the socially inept on DNMs. Please correct me if I'm misinterpreting what you're suggesting or putting words in your mouth

Last I browsed a DNM there was over 10,000 listings for MDMA (and you'd be in for a surprise if you think vendors are just selling ounces, try sorting by price->highest lol), theres no way you could possibly make such a generalization about it all nor the audience for it that warrants so many listings... Its pretty well accepted DNM's played a huge part in the return of MDMA after the drought. I haven't had product from DNM's since 2015, but it was fine. I'm sure a lot of what is on the markets is re-sale, and with so many listings people are surely going to go for the stuff that literally gets cheaper and cheaper every year, which I think is the problem-product.

MDMA or not, there are massively high quality drugs on DNMs and a ton of drugs get distributed through them, the DEA wouldn't be smashing them left and right if it weren't so

Sounds scary lol

I'd advise you guys to take a look at vendors from Canada. Some of them have the safrole synthesized MDMA that seems to be sought after here. Some of the more popular vendors have reviews on Dread where users got their samples lab tested. Based on their reports, MDMA can back clean with no adulterants. Some of the samples contained cuts of mannitol (sugar alcohol) ranging from 5% - 20%.

This is interesting, when I did a big sweep of DNM's browsing for anything that appeared like the really magic stuff I had in 2018, I found only a handful of listings going by appearance alone, a disproportionate amount of them were Canadian. MAnnitol has come up in samples I've brought to the FTIR in my city.

The most recent "magic" product I had was, if the information I have been given is accurate, synthesized in Canada.

Err, what? You guys and your gangs lol, this is a very, very paranoid view of DNMs. What makes you think these organized crime groups would be both aware of the difference in product we are discussing here, be willing to pay more for it as it surely costs more, willing to take more time to acquire it as its surely less common, and actually care about the difference when making money is their bottom line? Gangsters care faaaaaaaaar less about the quality of product they are passing on to customers than someone like Gamma Goblin.

I'm just not sure I see the reasoning behind the idea that gangs would make sure to have the good shit when only a handful of drug nerds on the internet seem to care/notice the difference; that they actively pick out the Magic MDMA for themselves, and quietly pass on the cheaper, meh stuff (that tests by anyone's reckoning, just the same) for the nerds to feed to the socially inept on DNMs. Please correct me if I'm misinterpreting what you're suggesting or putting words in your mouth

Last I browsed a DNM there was over 10,000 listings for MDMA (and you'd be in for a surprise if you think vendors are just selling ounces, try sorting by price->highest lol), theres no way you could possibly make such a generalization about it all nor the audience for it that warrants so many listings... Its pretty well accepted DNM's played a huge part in the return of MDMA after the drought. I haven't had product from DNM's since 2015, but it was fine. I'm sure a lot of what is on the markets is re-sale, and with so many listings people are surely going to go for the stuff that literally gets cheaper and cheaper every year, which I think is the problem-product.

MDMA or not, there are massively high quality drugs on DNMs and a ton of drugs get distributed through them, the DEA wouldn't be smashing them left and right if it weren't so

This is interesting, when I did a big sweep of DNM's browsing for anything that appeared like the really magic stuff I had in 2018, I found only a handful of listings going by appearance alone, a disproportionate amount of them were Canadian. MAnnitol has come up in samples I've brought to the FTIR in my city.

The most recent "magic" product I had was, if the information I have been given is accurate, synthesized in Canada.

Yah, you just need to learn how to spot the right vendors - comes with experience. The DNM feedback system and Dread reviews can also help with that. Based on my limited research, I've found only two Canadian vendors who use Safrole. There's also another vendor that looks promising, but unfortunately, the minimum order is too high for my comfort levels and personal use. You have to be careful though as it's evident that there are some Canadian vendors who are just redistributing the Dutch Superlab MDMA.

GammaGoblin is an OG for LSD. Bless his/her heart. Hopefully one day, I can find the GammaGoblin of MDMA. Although, I really can't complain about the stuff that's coming out of Canada ;)

Gammagoblin is the worst LSD i have ever tried in my life its fucking dogshit impure crystal and underdosed to hell. Proper smuggling rings who are linked with major crimminals get the highest quality drugs and ship them over here for the biggest profits or make them here. LSD dnm is fucking trash the only pure crystal on there is cat in the hat everything is trash.

The lsd i get from gangs here are dosed up to 500-600 ug if they are crazy. On average one blotter will kick in harder than 4 voidrealms that i have tried here over the decade. DNMs are scams low quality drugs to make money while law enforcment sets up major traps. But for ya skinny drug adled white nerds DNM is a godsend so you dont get stood over while dealing with hardened criminals but your drugs are trash there.

I don't get the point of this sort of gatekeeping, if you don't get your drugs from gangs, they're shit? What? Drugs from gangs are notoriously impure.

Besides, anyone selling drugs on a DNM could have certainly sourced them from a gang, especially if they hold so much power as you say over the drug trade, surely they're at the top?

I stand in the middle of this conversation, like I said I only buy in person but I also don’t know the DN well enough to speak on the product quality validity.

I will say during the drought, when the best pills in the entire world were right at my fingertips, it was rumored these pills were being produced by the Polish mafia. Many of the guys who got these pills were rough gangster types, the first presses that came out I got through my GD friend (Gangster Disciples) but over time more and more hippy types had them. The few times I came across quantities were off fairly rough dudes.

These were pills that old 90’s ravers were saying they were the best they’d had since the 90’s...

In the end I don’t know enough about DN product but Hilo if you say it was that difficult to find product that looked like clear clean shards on the web, I can only assume my IRL connections are better. I’d say 70-80% of the time the product I get is nicely formed, clear or almost clear crystals. The rest is product that may have slight amber color but still beautiful crystal definition and not this rock garbage I see constantly on Reddit.

-GC

I stand in the middle of this conversation, like I said I only buy in person but I also don’t know the DN well enough to speak on the product quality validity.

I will say during the drought, when the best pills in the entire world were right at my fingertips, it was rumored these pills were being produced by the Polish mafia. Many of the guys who got these pills were rough gangster types, the first presses that came out I got through my GD friend (Gangster Disciples) but over time more and more hippy types had them. The few times I came across quantities were off fairly rough dudes.

These were pills that old 90’s ravers were saying they were the best they’d had since the 90’s...

In the end I don’t know enough about DN product but Hilo if you say it was that difficult to find product that looked like clear clean shards on the web, I can only assume my IRL connections are better. I’d say 70-80% of the time the product I get is nicely formed, clear or almost clear crystals. The rest is product that may have slight amber color but still beautiful crystal definition and not this rock garbage I see constantly on Reddit.

-GC

Yes, when I would browse listings were majority dutch product, but thats because the majority of listings are Dutch or similar. Its an international market for dutch product to disperse, they're making a ton of it, its clearly an effective way to export that product. I'd have better luck if I looked for instance, domestic NA, but even that was filled lots of people reselling Dutch stuff domestically and taking they're wage out of the risk they took to import from the netherlands. Not that there isn't a variety of product, all shapes, colors and textures, I just had a very difficult time finding MDMA that basically looks like quartz (which is all I've got to go off of from my own experiences)

I'm not saying one or the other has the better drugs, I'm saying its pretty impossible to know simply due to feedback between the two; organized crime selling bulk MDMA that came from DNM, or MDMA sold on DNM that came from a gang? Or the gang is literally selling on the DNM themselves? I'm sure gang-affiliated drugs have ended up on markets one way or another. I'd be quite surprised if gangs have always just been far too skittish to be interested in such an easy way to be buy and sell bulk. The listings for 10+ kg of MDMA, if that ain't some gang shit😂

Last edited:
The gangs i speak about aint your hood rat zero iq idiots these are pros who have everybody on their payroll from the government to the police to people inside the cia and dea.

Let me know when you get some. I have access to two labs and can get you FTIR reads.

You're in Southern Ontario?

The source I'm supposed to be getting it off has a pretty large minimum order, so I may as well ship it to be tested all over the place because I can't do it all and I sure as hell ain't reselling it.

The gangs i speak about aint your hood rat zero iq idiots these are pros who have everybody on their payroll from the government to the police to people inside the cia and dea.

I didn't browse all the pages so dunno if anyone mentioned this but the majority of mdma comes from North, so those crystals breed and saw the winter first, metaphorically speakin. The US Scene is below, far way below, same as most of Europe. Gangs, first of all what gang is? It's something bad? a group of people who their purpose in life is just to serve the eye of Evil? Nah, call them street-smart. If they go out on the street they come back home with $, so not going to off-topic with this but as a fact let's this sink in. And the last thing I should add bout this ''gangs'' haha, when I think of how it sounds it already makes me.. yack, childish. So what you talkin bout those are cartels, who are another and another story, and what you seen in movies or maybe read on the internet isn't the reality, isn't that bad but don't go into fantasies, let reality take ur hand. Cartels usually and everyone will tell you this.. they don't sell MDMA, not even the smallest one, it's not profitable for cartels, if a dude would go to a friend maybe but for cartels? nhmm. They don't go useless but the thing is and as a bracket I don't think am the only one thinkin this, why did you suddenly brought up cartels, for what reason?...

I’m in a different country to most of you guys so it’s likely not the same but I wouldn’t touch mdma here EVER.
I don’t know what they’ve done to it, my ex said they water it down with meth these days but that doesn’t really fit with my mates experience on mdma early this year

IT IMMEDIATELY put him into psychosis.
He was running around the streets naked, thought he was Spider-Man, told me via text that he had a 13 year old gf and they were in love (she didn’t exist) and began having full public conversations with her on fb even tho she obviously wasn’t replying

It took me 3 months to get him back to normal, during that time he forgot how to spell his own name, began speaking in Arabic and expecting us to understand (he’s been in an English speaking country for 12 years) and couldn’t even take care of his basic needs.

Now, he can’t even smoke pot without those adverse affects returning.

I don’t think it’s what it used to be lol

^^I have no way of knowing for sure, but I'd wager that wasn't MDMA of any sort, shite quality or not.
Absolutely I agree with you.
He’s had mdma before with no problems, and was an experienced user with zero previous mental problems.

Beats me what it was but it was sold as mdma and scared the living daylights out of us all

Status
Not open for further replies.