• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

What is wrong with the MDMA available today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Water under the bridge :) don't stress. 307 pages is absurd that's why I pointed it out, I didn't think how frustrating it would be for people who follow the thread.

Last edited:
Water under the bridge :) don't stress. 307 pages is absurd that's why I pointed it out, I didn't think how frustrating it would be for people who follow the thread.

It is unwieldly, and I am sure frustrating for people who come to check things out. I tried to summarize and that link was added at the very top of the first post, but even the summary leaves too much out. :(

It is unwieldly, and I am sure frustrating for people who come to check things out. I tried to summarize and that link was added at the very top of the first post, but even the summary leaves too much out. :(

I would like to know both of your histories. Most people have been pretty transparent about their history for the thread.

Do you both use MDMA?
How long have you used MDMA?
How frequently?
If you do not use MDMA, what is your interest in the thread?
If you do use MDMA, what have your own experiences with the product been like? What range of effects have you experienced?
In general, where are you located (just a country, no specifics)?
I feel I have been transparent about my history, I've mentioned my usage on numerous occasions within this thread.
  • Do you both use MDMA?
Yes, I use MDMA.
  • How long have you used MDMA?
I have used MDMA since 2012.
  • How frequently?
I have had eight total sessions with MDMA. They were slightly front loaded onto the timeframe, some years I haven't taken any MDMA. Recently I've been taking MDMA once or twice a year (generally only on new years). I should note I've taken various other empathogens (5-MAPB, 6-APB, 3-MMC, 4-MMC, 3-FEA) during this time.
  • If you do use MDMA, what have your own experiences with the product been like? What range of effects have you experienced?
I have had mixed experiences with the different product I have obtained, generally in regards to the euphoria produced vs expected. That was what originally led me to this thread and hypothesis. However my experiences were not replicated when I sold or gifted the same batches of MDMA to others (universally positive results except for pills that I strongly suspected were underdosed). I also had atypical experiences (compared to online reports) to the various RC empathogens I tried, which has led me to suspect the issue was me. My most recent experience was much more in line with what I expected, so hopefully this has been resolved for me. I'll need to retry some of the prior product to confirm this.
  • In general, where are you located (just a country, no specifics)?
my first MDMA experience was in eastern Canada, every time since then the product has been sourced from various DNM vendors, ranging from free samples from NL vendors to premium domestic Canadian.

I would like to know both of your histories. Most people have been pretty transparent about their history for the thread.

Do you both use MDMA?
How long have you used MDMA?
How frequently?
If you do not use MDMA, what is your interest in the thread?
If you do use MDMA, what have your own experiences with the product been like? What range of effects have you experienced?
In general, where are you located (just a country, no specifics)?
I feel I have been transparent about my history, I've mentioned my usage on numerous occasions within this thread.
  • Do you both use MDMA?
Yes, I use MDMA.
  • How frequently?
I have had eight total sessions with MDMA. They were slightly front loaded onto the timeframe, some years I haven't taken any MDMA. Recently I've been taking MDMA once or twice a year (generally only on new years). I should note I've taken various other empathogens (5-MAPB, 6-APB, 3-MMC, 4-MMC, 3-FEA) during this time.
  • If you do use MDMA, what have your own experiences with the product been like? What range of effects have you experienced?
I have had mixed experiences with the different product I have obtained, generally in regards to the euphoria produced vs expected. That was what originally led me to this thread and hypothesis. However my experiences were not replicated when I sold or gifted the same batches of MDMA to others (universally positive results except for pills that I strongly suspected were underdosed). I also had atypical experiences (compared to online reports) to the various RC empathogens I tried, which has led me to suspect the issue was me. My most recent experience was much more in line with what I expected, so hopefully this has been resolved for me. I'll need to retry some of the prior product to confirm this.
my first MDMA experience was in eastern Canada, every time since then the product has been sourced from various DNM vendors, ranging from free samples from NL vendors to premium domestic Canadian.

• Do you both use MDMA?
Yes, I use MDMA.
  • How frequently?

Did you do anything or change anything recently that may have impacted your most recent experience? New supplements etc?

I think my own memory of this thread is starting to get sketchy. For some reason, I did not recall what your story was. Your experience seems to support the idea that the problem is with the individual user rather than the product, since those you gifted to had the expected results from the product.

• Do you both use MDMA?
Yes, I use MDMA.
  • How frequently?

Did you do anything or change anything recently that may have impacted your most recent experience? New supplements etc?

I think my own memory of this thread is starting to get sketchy. For some reason, I did not recall what your story was. Your experience seems to support the idea that the problem is with the individual user rather than the product, since those you gifted to had the expected results from the product.

The recent experience actually had no supplements, compared to some of the previous lacking experiences where I was taking most of the recommended stack (ALA, ALCAR, etc). One time I had taken the MDMA one the same day as some NAC, and there's some confusion about what impact that might have had on it:

The recent experience actually had no supplements, compared to some of the previous lacking experiences where I was taking most of the recommended stack (ALA, ALCAR, etc). One time I had taken the MDMA one the same day as some NAC, and there's some confusion about what impact that might have had on it:

I take NAC every day, and even take extra on MDMA days. I have not experienced any decrease in the effects of my roll.
BTW, I have been dosing MDMA once every 3 weeks for the past year or so with no increase in tolerance and no adverse effects.

I take NAC every day, and even take extra on MDMA days. I have not experienced any decrease in the effects of my roll.
BTW, I have been dosing MDMA once every 3 weeks for the past year or so with no increase in tolerance and no adverse effects.

I feel like Vitamin C will diminish the roll if I take it before I take the first dose. I had to change my approach there.

So, @Negi, with no supplements influencing this most recent experience, what are your theories for why your experience improved? Are there other factors at play?

I feel like Vitamin C will diminish the roll if I take it before I take the first dose. I had to change my approach there.

So, @Negi, with no supplements influencing this most recent experience, what are your theories for why your experience improved? Are there other factors at play?

This is not truly related to the topic, but I do believe the participants here tend to be experienced and knowledgeable MDMA users. Therefore, I am posing it here. Who has direct experience using NAC as a supplement between rolls to enhance the experience? Success? Failure? No change?

This is not truly related to the topic, but I do believe the participants here tend to be experienced and knowledgeable MDMA users. Therefore, I am posing it here. Who has direct experience using NAC as a supplement between rolls to enhance the experience? Success? Failure? No change?

I tried it and found no change in the quality of the rolls.

I tried it and found no change in the quality of the rolls.

It may not enhance the quality of the roll, but it may if you are somewhat burnt out with MDMA.
You would probably have to take a regular regime of it to get results. It's not a one-shot fix.
It sure does quicken post-roll recovery for myself. I take good amounts (probably around 2 grams) during and especially at the end of the roll.
I also use it every day along with my other supplements:
- ALA
- ALCAR
- ECGC (green tea extract)
- milk thistle
- magnesium citrate
- zinc citrate
- taurine (lots!)
- vitamin B complex, B12, C, D, E

Grapefruit extract may prolong/enhance your roll. I take this pre-roll, but it's probably not necessary.
I used to take piracetam as well, which made a difference, but discontinued. It just wasn't necessary either as my rolls are always great.

It may not enhance the quality of the roll, but it may if you are somewhat burnt out with MDMA.
You would probably have to take a regular regime of it to get results. It's not a one-shot fix.
It sure does quicken post-roll recovery for myself. I take good amounts (probably around 2 grams) during and especially at the end of the roll.
I also use it every day along with my other supplements:
- ALA
- ALCAR
- ECGC (green tea extract)
- milk thistle
- magnesium citrate
- zinc citrate
- taurine (lots!)
- vitamin B complex, B12, C, D, E

Grapefruit extract may prolong/enhance your roll. I take this pre-roll, but it's probably not necessary.
I used to take piracetam as well, which made a difference, but discontinued. It just wasn't necessary either as my rolls are always great.

Status
Not open for further replies.