• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

What is wrong with the MDMA available today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m beginning to really like you Negi..

Hmm, could mean that route is more prone to slight enatiometric excess... Or nothing lol.

I think this slight isomer variation shows again how complicated this issue is.

To reiterate we have this isomer variation, impurities of all sorts, polymorphism, potential loss of magic, set and setting day of, etc.

-GC

I’m beginning to really like you Negi..

Hmm, could mean that route is more prone to slight enatiometric excess... Or nothing lol.

I think this slight isomer variation shows again how complicated this issue is.

To reiterate we have this isomer variation, impurities of all sorts, polymorphism, potential loss of magic, set and setting day of, etc.

-GC

There was variation between good batches back when the batches were good. I recall one pill (a pink pill with RR on the top) and it was a super short, incredibly loved up roll that had me lying on a couch LITERALLY rolling around talking to my stuffed bear for about 2 hours and then I was 100% sober and done. Totally different from other pills that had me wandering from room to room, coming up with epic plans to move the stereo, and then getting too distracted by Vicks to actually move it. All were good, euphoric, empathetic, music and touch enhanced rolls, but there were clear variations.

The interesting thing is that both of those have the exact same impurity profile.
zSin2Cg.png

Interesting to look at this chart and assume that some of these samples are meh and some magic. Our answer could very well be on this chart. I can't help but notice that a lot of the samples that contain safrole do not contain 3,4-MDP2P. None of the samples that contain MDA contain safrole. My recent meh submissions both contained MDA. @Negi, which research article did this chart come from?

Highest dosed pill there is 69.3mg, with lots in the 40s and 50s. Very interesting.

What is up with the elemental Ion analysis on pages 237-238? What are the implications there?

Can get some white/champagne 98% EC tested mdma also pressed into 200 mg pills but i need to stop using mdma but the rocks look so fucking good. Might just get one pill to go with my ketamine one night.

What is up with the elemental Ion analysis on pages 237-238? What are the implications there?
Just filling out the thesis I assume. That's why there's also a long section about how much mass is lost/gained when pills are kept at different humidity and temperature levels.

Yea he really went all out gathering information...

So guys remember the numbers are in freebase (oh hey we can finally use that almost useless 84-16% figure!) that would mean those dosages were a bit higher but still pretty low compared to what we supposedly see today.

I do remember in the 00’s having to take usually 2-3 pills instead of 1 to 1 1/2. I recall feeling they were usually 50-80mg MDMA HCl back then in my area too.

-GC

Yea he really went all out gathering information...

So guys remember the numbers are in freebase (oh hey we can finally use that almost useless 84-16% figure!) that would mean those dosages were a bit higher but still pretty low compared to what we supposedly see today.

I do remember in the 00’s having to take usually 2-3 pills instead of 1 to 1 1/2. I recall feeling they were usually 50-80mg MDMA HCl back then in my area too.

-GC

That is what is odd for me, because I never took more than one pill at a time. Sometimes, I even started with just half. I recall only a few times when one was underwhelming, but then the second pill got you where you needed to be. By all indications, the 120 mg I start with now is a much higher dose than what I was getting back then.

That is what is odd for me, because I never took more than one pill at a time. Sometimes, I even started with just half. I recall only a few times when one was underwhelming, but then the second pill got you where you needed to be. By all indications, the 120 mg I start with now is a much higher dose than what I was getting back then.

Might be a few factors, but my guess is simply you started before me and probably better connected in those days than me.

In the 00’s before the drought I was just a high school kid, I did get lucky looking back.

That said Indigo, I was looking at some presses I was getting around 06 or so and saw that there was a DEA Microgram for them which didn’t specify the MDMA content but simply said “the loading was higher than average.”

In other words DEA was saying these pills had more MDMA than the average at the time. These pills I needed 2 to really get where I do today on product. I’d guess these were still only ~80mg.

Who knows though your area had a bangin scene for a long time, you probably had old timers back then who knew good pills and would bitch if the dose was too low. Oh how times change.. :(

There were a few pills in the 00’s that only took 1, that first Mint I talked about earlier, and these white Rolex’s that came through 08-09 or so. Most took 2.

I should retract that 3 number cuz I’ve never taken 3 pills of any batch, most has been 2 1/2.

-GC

mdma was alot more expensive per gram so they were alot more underweight but 60 mg of good mdma should have you in love rolling for at least 2 hours. I knew people back then taking always multiple pills at once sometimes 8 pills in a night.

mdma was alot more expensive per gram so they were alot more underweight but 60 mg of good mdma should have you in love rolling for at least 2 hours. I knew people back then taking always multiple pills at once sometimes 8 pills in a night.

I do remember it being god awful expensive back then... I only got pure MDMA in the 00’s one time, it was absolutely amazing and very unlike a lot of the stuff I’ve taken today but coulda been a lot of factors.

I tried to buy a gram and ended up getting .8 or some shit for double the price I’d pay for an actual gram now.

I had zero clue how to use it being 16 at the time with no other people around me with much experience either. So like I’d do with cocaine I sniffed the entire thing in 3-4 days doing little bumps here and there, I was in a state of semi rolling the whole time. And when I was done? Not a lick of comedown...

That’s the thing that gets me about todays generation... Like I was pretty good with MDMA but I did have a few stupid binge outs in my early days. I didn’t lose the magic and I didn’t get any nasty LTC. I can think of 2 times I used MDMA 4 days in a row, 4-5 3 night sessions, and I do 2 night sessions every year.

I never used too large of a dose in one night though and if we look at the research that’s where damage is most likely to occur. Large doses not multi day sessions.

Maybe I got lucky but I feel that stuff was more rare then.

But back to that MDMA powder, it was so lush and smooth. Even using it stupidly like that it was just amazing, albeit weaker overall than if I spaced out the doses..

-GC

60mg of amazing MDMA>>>>>>>>>>>200mg of D- MDMA

The mints of 08-12 or whatever, I doubt ever had more than 125mg in them, but if you double dropped.......hahahaahha

Im starting to believe since dutch people don't really like americans they decided to ship all the trash mdma to them that wouldn't be touched in holland.

Im starting to believe since dutch people don't really like americans they decided to ship all the trash mdma to them that wouldn't be touched in holland.
Obviously lol

Ever notice everyone has 'molly' now? And all the different colors and shit?

Im part dutch myself and the drugs the dutch locals were doing when i was there was a different level to the shit tourists get sold on the streets.

The question is, can the leuckart be done en masse with whats available today? I am assuming no right? (Ie, pmk glycidate) Are there routes where it could? Whatabout the helional->mda route?
Of course.its as available now as it ever was. Piperonal+nitroethane> MDA
was probably only done small scale.doing the leuckart is as easy as ever

it was used to identify the excipients used to make the tablets, and identify the counter ion of the drug, chlorine from hydrochloride for example magnesium stearate as an excipient was identified using this process.

Perhaps it was packing out the thesis 8) an expensive and time consuming way to pack out a thesis.

Status
Not open for further replies.