• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

What is wrong with the MDMA available today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had liver enzyme tests and everything was ok so I don't think so. What about sniffing mdma? I won't make an injection ...
We are saying if meh, the impurities cause a liver enzyme issue..

Try the boof vs needles. Sniff you end up eating most of it

@LucidSDreamr @vecktor @S.J.B.
5 and 6 should be duplicates. This is 2D NMR
This spectrum is very clean, in MeOH-d4. No significant impurities. Spectrum shows the same compound as 207.pdf, 579.pdf, and MDMAnmr.pdf, all of which are consistent with MDMA. The COSY and HMQC are consistent with MDMA. The NOESY is of poor quality and doesn't show anything useful, but in any case the information it would give would be more or less redundant in as simple a molecule as MDMA once you have a COSY and HMQC/HSQC. An HMBC (another 2D experiment which shows which carbons are a few bonds away from a given proton) would give more-conclusive structural information. At this point all the NMR evidence points towards this being MDMA.

I had "the magic" from a source local to St. Louis, was Dutch Imported, about a year ago, and the high was anything short of absolutely incredible.

And yes my pupils were black holes surrounded by the ever so thin line of blue shining through.

I just received some white, 80% tested pure MDMA purple Marquis, all white / clear, no brown or sass tint to it.

Can't say the experience was anything near that of the St Louis MDMA, definitely "junk".

And it was junk even with a dark purple Marquis .. containing high amounts of MDMA.. but nonetheless some garbage ingredient overriding said magic.

For meh mdma It is easy to confuse even very experience users like indigoaura or g_chem, sometime you can have a great time on mehdma too.
If you go to the reddit mdma forum, all users are claiming full happines, serotonin leak, max pupils dilated.
Of course most of the people dont know difference, they have never seen pupils completely dilated, or someone under the influence of so called magic mdma.
Let's be carefull here and dont easy accept anyone claiming their mdma as magic, especially "my trusted friend frieds had a great time".
I can guarantee that is impossible to find magic mdma in dutch or england nowadays.
There is no logic for someone to produce it when you can buy very well selling product for couple of euros and make profit from it.
For me, most important difference is duration, everything else can be subjective.

This spectrum is very clean, in MeOH-d4. No significant impurities. Spectrum shows the same compound as 207.pdf, 579.pdf, and MDMAnmr.pdf, all of which are consistent with MDMA. The COSY and HMQC are consistent with MDMA. The NOESY is of poor quality and doesn't show anything useful, but in any case the information it would give would be more or less redundant in as simple a molecule as MDMA once you have a COSY and HMQC/HSQC. An HMBC (another 2D experiment which shows which carbons are a few bonds away from a given proton) would give more-conclusive structural information. At this point all the NMR evidence points towards this being MDMA.
Will ask for HMBC because this is def meh product

My massage therapist says he turned meh into magic by boofing it...

anyone done it... Or iv?

maybe drugsdata/Earth is right and it's a liver enzymes
I have tried boofing mehDMA as it is a ROA I find effective with many drugs and it definitely did not turn it into magic... Just stronger Meh. Also tried subQ injection with similar results : more bioavailable MehDMA.

I have tried boofing mehDMA as it is a ROA I find effective with many drugs and it definitely did not turn it into magic... Just stronger Meh. Also tried subQ injection with similar results : more bioavailable MehDMA.
Bummer

Friend running NMR
So i agree that the noe experiment wasnt great but i think if its examined closly we see some of the CH3 (either or both i dont have it in front of me) thru space coupling with the benzene ring which helps support that its not some ismer with a strange methyl placement. Any other placement of a Methyl wouldnt be expected with such a rxn so perhaps it my be almost useless.

For meh mdma It is easy to confuse even very experience users like indigoaura or g_chem, sometime you can have a great time on mehdma too.
If you go to the reddit mdma forum, all users are claiming full happines, serotonin leak, max pupils dilated.
Of course most of the people dont know difference, they have never seen pupils completely dilated, or someone under the influence of so called magic mdma.
Let's be carefull here and dont easy accept anyone claiming their mdma as magic, especially "my trusted friend frieds had a great time".
I can guarantee that is impossible to find magic mdma in dutch or england nowadays.
There is no logic for someone to produce it when you can buy very well selling product for couple of euros and make profit from it.
For me, most important difference is duration, everything else can be subjective.

What are you saying of duration?

The magic MDMA i injected and it lasted around 2-4 hours,

this last doses I injected and the high seemed gone in 1-2.

I am having a bit of a hard time following these recent developments.

Seems that several people are hypothesizing that the additional peak noted on the NMR for the "meh" samples is the result of the solvent used for the test?

Friend running NMR
So i agree that the noe experiment wasnt great but i think if its examined closly we see some of the CH3 (either or both i dont have it in front of me) thru space coupling with the benzene ring which helps support that its not some ismer with a strange methyl placement. Any other placement of a Methyl wouldnt be expected with such a rxn so perhaps it my be almost useless.

@vash445 What does this mean? Are we back to thinking the meh sample may be another compound entirely as opposed to thinking it is MDMA + a contaminant that formed during synthesis?

I am trying to keep Drugs Data up to date on all of this, as they still want to help, and are willing to analyze samples with GCMS.

Will ask for HMBC because this is def meh product
Look at the spectra for 207.pdf ("confirmed magic") and the spectra for this "meh" product. They are unambiguously the same compound, and if anything, the "meh" spectra are cleaner. If there is any impurity in the "meh" product, its (a) not soluble in methanol and/or (b) doesn't contain carbon or hydrogen and/or (c) is only a couple percent or less of the sample. Choices (b) or (c) will be impossible to investigate properly by NMR, but (a) -- the presence of an insoluble cut -- is not entirely unreasonable. This could be easily investigated by taking a known amount of material (say, 100 mg) and dissolving it in a few mL of methanol. It should be obvious if a significant amount does not dissolve. Quantifying how much MDMA is in the sample can be done by filtering, concentrating and drying the filtrate thoroughly, and checking the weight of the recovered material.

For what it's worth, I think the Occam's-razor answer here is that the variation has more to do with the users than the drugs, but it doesn't hurt to investigate.

Look at the spectra for 207.pdf ("confirmed magic") and the spectra for this "meh" product. They are unambiguously the same compound, and if anything, the "meh" spectra are cleaner. If there is any impurity in the "meh" product, its (a) not soluble in methanol and/or (b) doesn't contain carbon or hydrogen and/or (c) is only a couple percent or less of the sample. Choices (b) or (c) will be impossible to investigate properly by NMR, but (a) -- the presence of an insoluble cut -- is not entirely unreasonable. This could be easily investigated by taking a known amount of material (say, 100 mg) and dissolving it in a few mL of methanol. It should be obvious if a significant amount does not dissolve. Quantifying how much MDMA is in the sample can be done by filtering, concentrating atnd drying the filtrate thoroughly, and checking the weight of the recovered material.

For what it's worth, I think the Occam's-razor answer here is that the variation has more to do with the users t
I assure you meh is not cut... this is private lab with provided safrole

I just received some white, 80% tested pure MDMA purple Marquis, all white / clear, no brown or sass tint to it.

Can't say the experience was anything near that of the St Louis MDMA, definitely "junk".

And it was junk even with a dark purple Marquis .. containing high amounts of MDMA.. but nonetheless some garbage ingredient overriding said magic.

Is this the same DNM sourced product that indigoaura mentioned several pages back?

I am having a bit of a hard time following these recent developments.

Seems that several people are hypothesizing that the additional peak noted on the NMR for the "meh" samples is the result of the solvent used for the test?

@vash445 What does this mean? Are we back to thinking the meh sample may be another compound entirely as opposed to thinking it is MDMA + a contaminant that formed during synthesis?

I am trying to keep Drugs Data up to date on all of this, as they still want to help, and are willing to analyze samples with GCMS.
Didn't said peak go away once column ran maybe I'm wrong but this whole thing makes no sense to me

Look at the spectra for 207.pdf ("confirmed magic") and the spectra for this "meh" product. They are unambiguously the same compound, and if anything, the "meh" spectra are cleaner. If there is any impurity in the "meh" product, its (a) not soluble in methanol and/or (b) doesn't contain carbon or hydrogen and/or (c) is only a couple percent or less of the sample. Choices (b) or (c) will be impossible to investigate properly by NMR, but (a) -- the presence of an insoluble cut -- is not entirely unreasonable. This could be easily investigated by taking a known amount of material (say, 100 mg) and dissolving it in a few mL of methanol. It should be obvious if a significant amount does not dissolve. Quantifying how much MDMA is in the sample can be done by filtering, concentrating and drying the filtrate thoroughly, and checking the weight of the recovered material.

For what it's worth, I think the Occam's-razor answer here is that the variation has more to do with the users than the drugs, but it doesn't hurt to investigate.

Attachments

• FullSizeR.jpg
    FullSizeR.jpg
    364.8 KB · Views: 18
If I'm interpreting this correctly, the analyst is expecting the two protons on the methylene to appear as one peak. However, due to the stereocentre at the alpha position, these two protons are diastereotopic and therefore inequivalent by NMR. The 1:1:4 pattern consists of, from left to right: the methine at the alpha position (1), one of the two methylene protons (1), and the other methylene proton overlapping with the N-methyl (4).

Didn't said peak go away once column ran maybe I'm wrong but this whole thing makes no sense to me

???

I am confused too. I thought the whole premise was that the silica column cleaned the sample and made the meh NMR result match the magic NMR result. I thought there was a separated compound that was going to be analyzed...?

???

I am confused too. I thought the whole premise was that the silica column cleaned the sample and made the meh NMR result match the magic NMR result. I thought there was a separated compound that was going to be analyzed...?
We are it's just gonna take time

Status
Not open for further replies.