• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

What is wrong with the MDMA available today? - v2

So...............How can we fix this issue?

There must be a way. Talk to the drug cooks? lol

drug cooks don't care they never will its all about the profit margin for large gangs and cartels across europe. the irony of myself becoming the leading case for the proof of mehmdma. I was the person most against in the threads for years!. Funny how the universe works out this means the mehmdma is real 100%.

more and more consumers wanting more product allowing for a money making avenue in holland and Belgium more and more people started setting up labs what once use to be proper chemical engineers making these labs using careful ratios to make good product the market got flooded with amateur's and is fully gang controlled with precousers coming from china and poland that are most likely less pure as the years go on due to restrictions and more busts.

Enchrochat arrests were the final nail in the coffin.

more and more consumers wanting more product allowing for a money making avenue in holland and Belgium more and more people started setting up labs what once use to be proper chemical engineers making these labs using careful ratios to make good product the market got flooded with amateur's and is fully gang controlled with precousers coming from china and poland that are most likely less pure as the years go on due to restrictions and more busts.

Enchrochat arrests were the final nail in the coffin.
I see. That's fucked. China? WTF who knows what they put in it.

the Chinese precousers are usually highly pure. Idk about the methylamine coming from poland though

there chemical industry is really huge and pmk-glycidate is really cheap to mass produce on a large scale.

In academia, it is generally accepted that to make or rebut a claim, one must provide evidence for their assertion
like you did here?:
Confirmation bias at work.

You don't know what you're talking about, obviously.
Hypocritical to apply academic principles to others and not yourself, more so when accusing others of confirmation bias while actively working to confirm something you have zero evidence of yet claim to be fact.

you are literally on every page gatekeeping and trying to steer discussion your way... you have summarised what YOU wanted to include and disregarded anything that didn't fit YOUR ideas
From this, you somehow reach this conclusion:
far as I can tell, you are frustrated that Le Junk did not post his test results, and also that new user reports were relayed anecdotally by other people rather than in first person by the new user
No.

Since I apparently lack your ability to summarise a point clearly and concisely, you do not need to read my posts. I see that you have no evidence for what you claim and have no interest trying to understand what you are saying any further.

Yes, you did not address the data in these research papers at all..
without any indication of what has been assumed from those papers and how it is being applied here? Not one research paper mentions, confirms or makes any attempt to validate the existence of something called mehdma. Maybe I missed the paper where negative drug effects have been dissected from glamorized drug effects, the former being attributed to MDMA and the latter blamed on an unseen, unknown nanoparticle.

I am not disregarding what those papers say about drug testing and impurities etc. but I do not see that as relevant here when no common impurity has been found and the limitations of gcms and drug testing organisations seem to be being exploited as evidence of contamination rather than taken as a good indication that the MDMA is not the issue the user is having.

Last edited:
@Ambien Powered Rabbit

Your post quality is so low, that I am now assuming that either A) you are intentionally trolling or B) are incapable of nuance so as to cripple your capacity to engage a topic such as this one.

For what it's worth, you're not welcome in this thread (I think many of us would agree) until you show you are willing to engage in good faith. I will not be replying to your messages until something changes. I've attempted discussion with other posters like yourself many, many times over the years I've been in this thread, and it is never valuable for anyone (except for the self-righteousness it breeds in everyone, myself included).

@Ambien Powered Rabbit

This will be my last attempt to engage with you, because like @psy997, it is difficult to imagine you are doing anything but trolling at this point.

I don't think you understand the basics of research, evidence, hypotheses, or anything similar.

You may not realize this, but identifying a problem and then evaluating existing research is an initial step in the research process.

Le Junk verbalized an issue that many people had noticed, that some users are not experiencing a standard effects profile from MDMA.

Much of the thread after that was sharing anecdotal evidence (yes, that is valid in psychological fields of study), and evaluating existing research that may be relevant on the topic. Yes, published research can serve as evidence for a new hypothesis.

After published research and anecdotal evidence was evaluated, multiple possible hypotheses were formed.

The next step in the research process would be to test those hypotheses. In order to do that, we would need access to advanced lab equipment or collaboration with a researcher who has that access. That is literally where we are at right now. We are attempting to proceed with testing our hypotheses through additional research.

Summaries that have been shared are summaries of anecdotal evidence and published research. We are unable to summarize anything else, since we do not have that data yet. It will be posted as soon as we have it.

This is an oversimplification, but to summarize again...

Step 1 - Choose a topic - MDMA
Step 2 - Identify a problem - Some users are experiencing alternate effects
Step 3 - Evaluate existing research & anecdotal evidence - (see summary in post 2)
Step 4 - Form a hypothesis - "Synthesis byproducts are interfering in the effects of MDMA"
Step 5 - Test your hypothesis - IN PROCESS

Why you would feel the need to be hostile and uncooperative with the long time posters in the thread when they try to assist you with your questions is beyond me. We can't help it that we don't have access to the type of equipment we need to proceed further with step 5 at this time. We are trying to get hard evidence. That is what we want as well.

Also, if you can provide a direct quote for where anyone here is claiming something to be a FACT, please do so. We are discussing theories here. If you inferenced that we are stating something as a fact, you may want to examine what evidence YOU used to form that inference.

Last edited:
I
drug cooks don't care they never will its all about the profit margin for large gangs and cartels across europe. the irony of myself becoming the leading case for the proof of mehmdma. I was the person most against in the threads for years!. Funny how the universe works out this means the mehmdma is real 100%.
I can tell you that there are some that do care, but alas, they are definitely fewer and far in between, but....there are smaller batches of legit shit being made.

i like to call them chemists. drug cooks are people who never got a degree in chemistry half-ass following a recipce not knowing about all the small nuances of organic chemistry

I found an interesting report on Reddit where two people had different responses (some partially matching those described here) to the exact same substance.

Bolds are mine
We dropped around 9 last night and blew up together around 10. I’m very small and he’s like, three times my size, so obviously he took more than me. We’d had the same day, ate at the same time, smoked the same weed throughout the super relaxing lazy day, then decided we wanted to roll for our night out with friends.
We’re pretty experienced with molly and always get crystals - the ones we got this time weren’t entirely clean, but, like I said, we have some experience under our belts. We didn’t shy away. Anyway, he was the usual high-energy, pacey, massive pupils, super thirsty, stimulating conversation high.
I, however, had the weirdest roll of my life. My pupils never dilated, but I was feeling it. I definitely blew up. I felt the usual high internally, but my body was just melting. I spent the whole night sitting in silence. Once we got home, I got super cold and had to lay down with several blankets. Sorry if this is TMI, but once we get home, we usually ride out the high literally. Just hours of intense sex. We still did plenty of that well past sunrise, but I was just physically exhausted and my eyes were so heavy.
He never fell asleep and the poor thing had to go to work. I slept maybe a collected... 4 hours? But I kept having these rapid fire absolutely horrifying nightmares. Just one after the other. By the time I drove him to work (I didn’t want to chance him having to drive home alone tonight) we were seeing neon tracers coming off of everything.
It certainly wasn’t a bad time. I felt fine on the inside. I was just super weirded out by the physical part of my high. I also was ravenous and I’m NEVER hungry on molly. I couldn’t eat because my throat wouldn’t let me, but my stomach was growling the entire night.
Has anyone else experienced a high like mine? Like I said, I’ve taken mdma plenty of times and literally have never had a high like this one. Super odd.

The most interesting part to me was that the same (assumed) MDMA could give very noticeable differences in pupil dilation to different people.