• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

What is wrong with the MDMA available today? - v2

I’ve only heard of two people to have product ever saved from back in the day, both were random old forgotten stashes.
This person would only need to have known one person who had a forgotten stash from back in the day. Your experience points to good odds.

Idk good try Negi but Reddit is full of lying egotistical people that spread misinformation either for fun or cuz they don’t know any better.
Sure, I get it, everyone who says something you disagree with is obviously just making up lies for the hell of it, and can be easily dismissed without discussion or consideration. It's pointless to dismiss an entire website, you can easily view the post history of an individual user and judge how truthful and reputable they might be based on that. The user who made that post is generally commenting normally, not posting controversial or outlandish takes for attention and upvotes. If you are going to assume that anonymous individuals will make fake anecdotes in bad faith, you will need to need to discard 90% of this thread.

Last edited:
I also cannot help but wonder, in my limited knowledge on this topic anyway, if what made everyone so happy years and years ago with this substance is the possibly that it may have been MDA (and not MDMA) (or MDA being sold as, or somehow confused with, MDMA)? Needless to say I've been (read) through the synthesis (more than one actually) and history thereof for the sake of my own interest and maybe to contribute here (although that caused its fair share of shit as some will know and I'm not done with that either but that's another thread and my issue).
I sent my pills into the lab back then, and the results were MDMA, not MDA. Labs at that time were readily distinguishing between the two, so I don't think that was a lab error. I am familiar with MDA and have plenty of experience with it. It is a great time, but adding MDA to meh-DMA does not create magic MDMA (I know, I've tried).

That's interesting. When did this start?
People have reported a wide range of dates when these effects appeared (and allegedly dominated at least their local MDMA supply), from just after the turn of the millennium to as late as 2009-2011. It doesn't help that a number of those reporting them are coming back to MDMA use after long breaks, so they can't identify the exact year things seemed to change.

People have reported a wide range of dates when these effects appeared (and allegedly dominated at least their local MDMA supply), from just after the turn of the millennium to as late as 2009-2011. It doesn't help that a number of those reporting them are coming back to MDMA use after long breaks, so they can't identify the exact year things seemed to change.
That would explain my crappy roll then of recent time. I thought I lost the magic.

That would explain my crappy roll then of recent time. I thought I lost the magic.

A bit more information would help diagnosis this.

- When did you first take MDMA?
- How many times have you taken MDMA (and how long between doses)?
- Have you always tested the MDMA, either with a test kit or a harm reduction lab service?
- Have the "crappy rolls" been consistent or do they seem to vary based on the product used?

The last one is key. The reason for the mehDMA theory as opposed to loss of magic is because people in the thread have reported having a subpar experience (with tested MDMA), and then having a full "magic" MDMA experience with different product as short as a few weeks later, not long enough for tolerance to have reset.

This person would only need to have known one person who had a forgotten stash from back in the day. Your experience points to good odds.

Sure, I get it, everyone who says something you disagree with is obviously just making up lies for the hell of it, and can be easily dismissed without discussion or consideration. It's pointless to dismiss an entire website, you can easily view the post history of an individual user and judge how truthful and reputable they might be based on that. The user who made that post is generally commenting normally, not posting controversial or outlandish takes for attention and upvotes. If you are going to assume that anonymous individuals will make fake anecdotes in bad faith, you will need to need to discard 90% of this thread.

I just gave plenty of reasons why your supppsed story teller is bullshit. How about you address those points instead of avoid them as usual?

Instead you pick out my one generalization and run with it. Yes Reddit is single handedly doling our more misinformation than any site ever in creation related to drug harm reduction, I’m sure others would agree with me.

But again quit dodging like you always do. You’ve been dodging me since my thread regarding MDMA neurotoxicity and it’s relation to frequency of use. Only coming back in once the smokes cleared and you feel your past needing to actually address what’s been presented to you..

I once in awhile get a shred of respect for you, then you avoid logic yet again and it’s just beyond frustrating to watch. It reminds of the how folks act on that site you love so much...

-GC

I just gave plenty of reasons why your supppsed story teller is bullshit. How about you address those points instead of avoid them as usual?
Sure, lets take a look at your points.

The fact this guy thinks he got MDMA synthesized 30yrs ago is laughable.
This one has already been addressed.

It wouldn’t but as someone that’s collected drugs over many years the likelihood is slim, and occams razor suggest the better chance is he was lied to...
Your level of distrust in people in general is really showing here. Why would someone lie about that, especially for something that was given as a gift, not being hyped up to be sold.

Next we look at the supppsed “synth date” which indicates two things to me, one is he’s a liar, or he may have known the chemist to synthesize it or his friend knew. If the latter were the case it’s likely the synthesis would of not been the route often used for larger scale production at the time. (Likely Al/Hg reduction which is still used a fair amount for smaller chemists, that while producing a decent product may still be different from the large scale Leuckart batches of the time.)
This sounds like you are disagreeing with the results they got from the MDMA, not providing evidence that it was a fake story.

So many things scream it’s a lie; the fact it just so happens to be made 1990 (what a coincidence..),
What about 1990? Or is this just more incredulity that they were told the year it was from?

the fact that even the best drug collectors would be hard pressed to save 90’s MDMA for that long...
It didn't have to be an intentional collection, please recall your two acquaintances and their accidental stashes.

And I just realized he said crystal MDMA.

Crystal MDMA wasn’t really a thing until after 2000. In fact in the 90’s many producers would mill the product since much of it wasgoing into presses anyways. Look at LeJunk speaking of the “Snow White powder” that’s how almost all MDMA looked up until people wanted bigger and bigger crystals in the late 2000’s and beyond. He describes it as a crystal which would be rare for the time. Look at the Hive and all the top producers there laugh at the large crystal thing and preferred milling their product. My one and only batch of molly back in mid 00’s was fluffy powder.
So it sounds like your theory about it being from a smaller scale production (perhaps straight from the chemist) might be correct. This may also be a terminology issue, where "crystal" was just used to define MDMA on it's own, as opposed to MDMA in pressed pills. Since the crystalline form is so common these days, that's how a current user might see it.

But again quit dodging like you always do. You’ve been dodging me since my thread regarding MDMA neurotoxicity and it’s relation to frequency of use.
Like I told you in this very thread last August, I did reply to that thread. At the time I wasn't regular Bluelight user, so I guess my reply came after you had already declared victory and abandoned your thread. Here's the post, go ahead and read it.

I've been getting fairly good rolls lately. I like to eat 4 at a time, chewed. They are pressed pills. Teslas, Transformers, Money Bags, and Men With Hats. I haven't gotten off from recrystallized MDMA, ever. I consumed around 300 to 400 ecstasy pills (and capsules; probably more, like 1,000 total) during the second half of the 1990's. Great drug. Counterfeits were always a problem. I have short term memory issues, but the nights spent dancing all night long (before the RAVE Act made that freaking illegal wtf; violates our right to self assembly) were so worth it.

B
I sent my pills into the lab back then, and the results were MDMA, not MDA. Labs at that time were readily distinguishing between the two, so I don't think that was a lab error. I am familiar with MDA and have plenty of experience with it. It is a great time, but adding MDA to meh-DMA does not create magic MDMA (I know, I've tried).
But adding 5mapb might, from some of the reports

I like to eat 4 at a time, chewed. They are pressed pills. Teslas, Transformers, Money Bags, and Men With Hats.
You should not have to take 4 pills at a time to get the full effects of the drug. Based on data presented by Drugs Data, some of those pills have 200+ mg of MDMA per pill. MDMA should demonstrate full effects around 120 mg, not 600 mg. How long have you needed to eat this quantity of pills in order to feel the effects?

I've been getting fairly good rolls lately. I like to eat 4 at a time, chewed. They are pressed pills. Teslas, Transformers, Money Bags, and Men With Hats. I haven't gotten off from recrystallized MDMA, ever. I consumed around 300 to 400 ecstasy pills (and capsules; probably more, like 1,000 total) during the second half of the 1990's. Great drug. Counterfeits were always a problem. I have short term memory issues, but the nights spent dancing all night long (before the RAVE Act made that freaking illegal wtf; violates our right to self assembly) were so worth it.
I don't believe the rave act passed, i think it was the antiproliferation of drugs act, which is super vague so as to be able to be applied when and where they want, unless you are talking a different country we almost had a "rave act" here in the USA (which would have made it illegal to pass out water bottles). All night long (or sometimes all weekend) parties still happen. The antiproliferation act is a federal act therefore small parties are not likely to run into issues, and for bigger regular events as long as the promoters, producers, and land owners aren't seen using drugs, selling drugs, or otherwise encouraging it, its not an issue. It seems to have never been applied to electronic music with samples about drugs, though I suppose it could.

What Is Wrong With The MDMA Available Today?

0cbc25.jpg

ok so after searching the previous thread trying to gather and compile the sources which have led to the current focus of this discussion I have come up completely empty handed! I don't know if this some joke or a social experiment or what but this site has always been pretty reliable and when people take these claims at face value without looking into it they actually believe that there's such a thing as mehdma. Now dealers are using it to push gold or magic "old schoolMDMA" at ridiculous prices and using this as a sales tactic.... guess what? It's the same stuff (if not worse).

ok so after searching the previous thread trying to gather and compile the sources which have led to the current focus of this discussion I have come up completely empty handed! I don't know if this some joke or a social experiment or what but this site has always been pretty reliable and when people take these claims at face value without looking into it they actually believe that there's such a thing as mehdma. Now dealers are using it to push gold or magic "old schoolMDMA" at ridiculous prices and using this as a sales tactic.... guess what? It's the same stuff (if not worse).
Thats the dealer game. My friends thought they had legit MAPS formula mdma at some point.

The only practical way to solve this debate is for le junk to throw a party with his source of mdma. Everyone can then see the light.

Or....if le junk can just ask his chemist how they make the product specifically, that may help too. The answers all seem to be with le junk