Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators: andyturbo | BlueBull | scatterday
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

What is wrong with the MDMA available today? - v2

G_Chem

Bluelighter
im starting to think the new mdma cooks in europe must be better than the old ones lol.

Idk man from the sounds of it EU is in a major drought right now. I’m beginning to think this signifies more domestic production than we originally thought, at least for my area.

Whoever’s doing this stuff up I ain’t complaining :)

At the festival at one point some gal said “I’ve never felt so much love in my entire life..” And couldn’t help but to instantly give her a hug. Lots of sketchy Covid spreading group hugs lol. Again nothing new but nice after such a long hiatus.

I didn’t get sick thank god despite two nights of immune draining fun. Actually wore a buff a decent amount trying to feebly protect myself. If nothing else it looks badass as I dance.

-GC

hardtack

Bluelighter
Word, son. I agree with you on this 100%. And that's what I've been saying – if you're still getting that same busted meh-DMA bullshit this deep into 2021, it's been high-time to find a new source for pure MDMA for a while now.

So from what I understand, chemists now typically will add a splash of raw sassafras oil, or sometimes safrole, to their finished product as a telltale signature that they indeed started from vac distilling safrole from sassafras oil. It's a sign that the batch of MDMA is legit and you can tell by the tell tale aroma. Meanwhile, absolutely pure MDMA.Hcl has no odor and should form a bright white crystalline lattice. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
So real thing still does exist somewhere in the world? Wow; I have not really seen the REAL thing since early 2000s. I truly remember Dino Dinosaur and Superman pills of the 1990s . They were very sweet and surely 98% pure. Be nice to feel young and upbeat again one day!:buddies:

andyturbo

Moderator: AADD, MDMA; Administrator: PR.net
Staff member
So real thing still does exist somewhere in the world? Wow; I have not really seen the REAL thing since early 2000s. I truly remember Dino Dinosaur and Superman pills of the 1990s . They were very sweet and surely 98% pure. Be nice to feel young and upbeat again one day!:buddies:
It was the best feeling in the world!

unodelacosa

Bluelighter
Prob take 5 mg of dexroamp with the mdma aswell cause why not lol?
For me, dextroamphetamine taken with MDMA tends to be heavily dex-amp-driven and it fucks up what would've otherwise been a perfect roll. The same is true of cocaine. Just wait until after the rolls and psychedelics are over. I think it has to do with their serotonergic activity interfering with MDMA's unique action.

fasterfb

Bluelighter
For me, dextroamphetamine taken with MDMA tends to be heavily dex-amp-driven and it fucks up what would've otherwise been a perfect roll. The same is true of cocaine. Just wait until after the rolls and psychedelics are over. I think it has to do with their serotonergic activity interfering with MDMA's unique action.

Me too. If I do anything like meth or crack before I roll, it totally fucks it up.
Do you know how long to wait before rolling after taking a stim?

andyturbo

Moderator: AADD, MDMA; Administrator: PR.net
Staff member
Me too. If I do anything like meth or crack before I roll, it totally fucks it up.
Do you know how long to wait before rolling after taking a stim?
Hey fasterfb,

I would be looking up the individual stimulant your talking about (methamphetamine, cocaine ect) and allow one or two full half lives before dabbling in MDMA world in order to get the most out of it!

Phobos

Bluelighter
AFAIK Coke binds to SERT kicking off the MDMA and quickly altering the way it affects you.

AutoTripper

Bluelighter
AFAIK Coke binds to SERT kicking off the MDMA and quickly altering the way it affects you.
Yep, that matches consistent experience and was very well recognised and understood.

I was never a big coke user. Others were into it.

I appreciated the inclusion of cocaine throughout long nights on exstacy at times.

It was only like a fade out until the coke wore off.

Not like somebody coming up on acid, smoking crack and the trip being effectively nullified.

Not to just pick up again in 2 hours when crack wears off.

Portrayed as a very short buzz, I found crack's effects when it was high quality, were like still being really stoned from it all evening.

Not 15 minutes pleasure, then nothing, exactly reverted, or miserable.

I never took crack on acid. Rarelt on ecstasy. Coke on exstacy (my bloody tablet with it's offers of prediction, which I noy keep enabled for smoother keyboard function, knows how to soell exstacy.

It's not actually an easy word to type.

Easy is easy lol. I just did it 3 times.

I cut my index finger tip last night so it hurts to type. I'm also a tad dyslexic with visual focus strain from an Optic nerve injury and a lot more.

So I'm trying not to hurt my finger it's only a sting.

Test now, I'll try again. Every time I trype exs... I am accustomed to seeng the word exstacy...it's there!

The A.I. predictive text deleted ecstasy from it's system. It's back now. Took about 3 reinforcements.

I'm so used now to never actually spellng exstacy as try it, it's like that game where you put contort your body over those matts to place hands and feet on various spots.

Exstacy is a word I have learnt to avoid typing if I have the choice.

So much that then, when it didn't pop up, brain not yet on gear, my mild dyslexia had me teching myself how to keyboard in e c s t a c y.

Right bloody run around have now realised.

So coke never ruined my MDMA high.

I wouldn't take it it would have, but I made sure to be full enough of MDMA and dose both sides of coke.

Still, repeated lines of coke would just mute the headspace and flatten the experience.

A line here and there was okay.

NewTopic

Bluelighter
What you think about this photo ? link
One is black MDMA and the other is champagne.
The champagne has no to extremely little smell while the black actually has a nice classic MDMA smell.
Black has been energy control tested at 87% pure, other is unknown but off a good source.

The black has definately a hint of blue in it, would this be dye or something else coating it ?
Looking forward to eating it. - will probably try the black first

Thanks !

AutoTripper

Bluelighter
What you think about this photo ? link
One is black MDMA and the other is champagne.
The champagne has no to extremely little smell while the black actually has a nice classic MDMA smell.
Black has been energy control tested at 87% pure, other is unknown but off a good source.

The black has definately a hint of blue in it, would this be dye or something else coating it ?
Looking forward to eating it. - will probably try the black first

Thanks !
I'm really not qualified like everybody else here to answer on the black but I never once saw or heard about anything remotely resembling that MDMA wise until 2005 and no experience or knowledge of the scene since.

I'm not saying I have reason to believe it's not legit.

Just very alien to me. Interesting though.

NewTopic

Bluelighter
I'm really not qualified like everybody else here to answer on the black but I never once saw or heard about anything remotely resembling that MDMA wise until 2005 and no experience or knowledge of the scene since.

I'm not saying I have reason to believe it's not legit.

Just very alien to me. Interesting though.
Honestly i'd feel the same way, if not for the fact it's been tested by a lab.

I'll test using my own kits beforehand just to make sure, there is numerous things on reddit regarding black MDMA. I've even got bright orange before and all tested fine and sent to lab with flying colors.
I believe it might be a branding, as it comes off onto the hands when feeling.

AutoTripper

Bluelighter
Honestly i'd feel the same way, if not for the fact it's been tested by a lab.

I'll test using my own kits beforehand just to make sure, there is numerous things on reddit regarding black MDMA. I've even got bright orange before and all tested fine and sent to lab with flying colors.
I believe it might be a branding, as it comes off onto the hands when feeling.
It looks, like charcoal.

G_Chem

Bluelighter
Yea I personally wouldn’t eat it but that’s just me. If they dyed it they went way overboard. I’ve seen my fair share of dyed material and it’s never been that opaque and dark. The batch on the left looks fused to me, it’s that look I try to avoid. That said they’re very likely both MDMA, it’s just the purity leaves some room for improvement.

Looking again that black stuff does look like charcoal, honestly looks more like an impurity than dye branding but hard to tell from the pic.

Also dyed material if it’s of good purity will often still have nice crystal formation. Another anecdote to leave ya’ll with..

-GC

Jmoda

Bluelighter
Any particular reason for avoiding fused crystals? Also any knowledge you can drop on us about what kind of crystals to look out for, or that you do in particular?

NewTopic

Bluelighter
Any particular reason for avoiding fused crystals? Also any knowledge you can drop on us about what kind of crystals to look out for, or that you do in particular?

To my knowledge, generally it's because smaller needle like crystals are more pure and probably done by a good cook who cares as opposed to large rocks that are distributed by the main supply chains for bulk distribution.

There is theory's as to 'one pot' cook methods or automated set ups will make poorer or MehMDMA product but yet to be proven.

G_Chem

Bluelighter

So I’ve had good fused MDMA but I’ve also had a couple batches that felt weaker and/or meh. I’ve only had a couple maybe meh experiences (I say maybe cuz I don’t repeat with that batch if I do) and they all were with product that looked like the batch on left in the pic.

I like product that looks as if it’s a lot of well defined crystals together in one mass/shard. When you break it apart the individual crystals will become more apparent, and should be see through or close to it. Better yet product that comes just as these individual crystals (rare but I’ve seen it) but since large shard equals better they make em bigger.

These shards made up of smaller crystals are likely fused too but their purity is high so you’ll see crystal formation in it instead of this blob of a rock. Also I look for the orthorhombic crystal formation or the diamond/parallelogram formations, but it’s almost always the orthorhombic or anhydrous crystals that I see if I get well defined crystals to look at. To be honest though it can be rare to see nice examples of orthorhombic crystals, I’ve got a couple right now, one looks like a tooth that comes to a point where there’s two sides with flat hexagonal shapes.

Mainly just look for signs of crystals VS rocks, is there flat edges, sharp points, lines, anything that shows a patterned crystal lattice.

My guess is some cut is added to certain fused batches that helps bind it together and create large rocks, whereas other batches are fused without any additional cut. It’s the batches with less or no cut that I think end up looking like a bunch of small crystals massed together once finished.

I like looking for clarity too, which is becoming easier and easier to find. When you get your hands on an individual crystal, set it over some print and see if you can read through it. It should be nearly glass like. This isn’t super important but does show purity. Lots of safrole batches though won’t be clear from the slight residual (or intentionally added after) precursor oils.

-GC