• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

What is wrong with the MDMA available today? - v2

Was that an Australian batch ? - if so I know what your talking about.
I also happen to be in posession of that batch (have not tried) however I had previous got black MDMA before, looked like quartz crystals just black.
But from what i've read the black MDMA has always been good MDMA so time will tell.

Back around 2010 or so, I did get some other dark/black mdma from belgium (same location as this MDMA is from pupossedly) so I don't know if there doing a specific synth or precursor to cause the black MDMA or whether it's not fully washed / impurities.
I remember back then, it wasen't super strong so that batch was likely impure, but this batch has been tested at 87%.

Does anyone know why MDMA would be black ? - for instance does anyone know a synth route to cause this perhaps from an unusual precursor ?

Last batch of black MDMA: link to photo
Yeah it was an Australian batch

Was that an Australian batch ? - if so I know what your talking about.
I also happen to be in posession of that batch (have not tried) however I had previous got black MDMA before, looked like quartz crystals just black.
But from what i've read the black MDMA has always been good MDMA so time will tell.

Back around 2010 or so, I did get some other dark/black mdma from belgium (same location as this MDMA is from pupossedly) so I don't know if there doing a specific synth or precursor to cause the black MDMA or whether it's not fully washed / impurities.
I remember back then, it wasen't super strong so that batch was likely impure, but this batch has been tested at 87%.

Does anyone know why MDMA would be black ? - for instance does anyone know a synth route to cause this perhaps from an unusual precursor ?

Last batch of black MDMA: link to photo
That stuff looks divine! What country you live in lol

my mdma was a bit black mdma. My best pills i ever did my mate said he once had better stuff and it was pure black mdma.

the plugs here triple wash the imported mdma to remove all the impurities. Massive batches of it. I wonder if that makes a huge difference, if your some pro and know what ur doing you can get alot cleaner crystals like i consumed.

Saw and tested quite a few batches of MDMA a week ago and they all tested legit and looked very good too. Only one batch was discolored, had a slight purple hue to the crystals. The MDA I found was very pure, after sitting in a vial for a week I think I detect safrole but holding up to the light I can see through the larger pebbles in there.

Rolled hard as usual too, nothing new here :) First night on the come up I was laid on floor of the tent for a good 10-15min until I started getting my shit back together. Danced, hugged and had some good conversations that made both nights very special and needed.

-GC

im starting to think the new mdma cooks in europe must be better than the old ones lol.

Idk man from the sounds of it EU is in a major drought right now. I’m beginning to think this signifies more domestic production than we originally thought, at least for my area.

Whoever’s doing this stuff up I ain’t complaining :)

At the festival at one point some gal said “I’ve never felt so much love in my entire life..” And couldn’t help but to instantly give her a hug. Lots of sketchy Covid spreading group hugs lol. Again nothing new but nice after such a long hiatus.

I didn’t get sick thank god despite two nights of immune draining fun. Actually wore a buff a decent amount trying to feebly protect myself. If nothing else it looks badass as I dance.

-GC

ima do some mdma near end of oct along with mushrooms and ket with it and probably a shit load of weed.

Prob take 5 mg of dexroamp with the mdma aswell cause why not lol?

Word, son. I agree with you on this 100%. And that's what I've been saying – if you're still getting that same busted meh-DMA bullshit this deep into 2021, it's been high-time to find a new source for pure MDMA for a while now.

So from what I understand, chemists now typically will add a splash of raw sassafras oil, or sometimes safrole, to their finished product as a telltale signature that they indeed started from vac distilling safrole from sassafras oil. It's a sign that the batch of MDMA is legit and you can tell by the tell tale aroma. Meanwhile, absolutely pure MDMA.Hcl has no odor and should form a bright white crystalline lattice. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
So real thing still does exist somewhere in the world? Wow; I have not really seen the REAL thing since early 2000s. I truly remember Dino Dinosaur and Superman pills of the 1990s . They were very sweet and surely 98% pure. Be nice to feel young and upbeat again one day!:buddies:

So real thing still does exist somewhere in the world? Wow; I have not really seen the REAL thing since early 2000s. I truly remember Dino Dinosaur and Superman pills of the 1990s . They were very sweet and surely 98% pure. Be nice to feel young and upbeat again one day!:buddies:
It was the best feeling in the world!

Prob take 5 mg of dexroamp with the mdma aswell cause why not lol?
For me, dextroamphetamine taken with MDMA tends to be heavily dex-amp-driven and it fucks up what would've otherwise been a perfect roll. The same is true of cocaine. Just wait until after the rolls and psychedelics are over. I think it has to do with their serotonergic activity interfering with MDMA's unique action.

Red Russians - Australia. Fucking awesome but not many circulating around.

White Hearts. Fucking MDMAZING!

For me, dextroamphetamine taken with MDMA tends to be heavily dex-amp-driven and it fucks up what would've otherwise been a perfect roll. The same is true of cocaine. Just wait until after the rolls and psychedelics are over. I think it has to do with their serotonergic activity interfering with MDMA's unique action.

Me too. If I do anything like meth or crack before I roll, it totally fucks it up.
Do you know how long to wait before rolling after taking a stim?

Me too. If I do anything like meth or crack before I roll, it totally fucks it up.
Do you know how long to wait before rolling after taking a stim?
Hey fasterfb,

I would be looking up the individual stimulant your talking about (methamphetamine, cocaine ect) and allow one or two full half lives before dabbling in MDMA world in order to get the most out of it!