• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

What is wrong with the MDMA available today? - v2

Which one was more euphoric?
I'm pretty sure it was the 5-APB

The six was trippy. I took about 140 or 150 mg, which ended up being a little too much.

At around the 11 to 14 hour mark lots of open eye visuals, Southwest American Indian/ Inca/. Not really hard on the body but it wasn't the most pleasant experience unlike the 5-APB which was a breeze.

The whole experience lasted like 23 hours.

It was weird because the six didn't start out trippy. It was a lot like a mix of MDA and MDMA actually.
I'm thinking about offsetting the mda mdma combo to align the peaks maybe take the mda 35 minutes earlier. Thought about adding 2C-D just now, I see zero risk but 3 phens combo probably won't pass the congress of stinker cells in my brain. Senator Zutroy TaDanky (R - Cerebellum) has tie-breaking control at the moment.

Absolutely Nothing. Based on the 10 minutes of eye wiggles I've been having from one Orange Tesla.

I love everyone!!

Hello everyone, I just wanted to say a couple of things that may or may not be of relevance to this discussion. I've read this whole thread intently right the way from the beginning of V1, and although some of the chemistry is possibly above my education level(UK A level in chemistry) I am lucky enough to have experienced all of the reported changes in subjective MDMA effects. I'm approaching 48yrs old now and I can definitely attest to there being at least three distinct changes in MDMA and how it feels to the user. I never experienced Le Junks 80's MDMA as my first experience was in the early 90's, but there is a distinct difference between how that felt and how it feels now. Now I know this has all been spoken of anecdotally many times in this thread, but these changes correspond exactly with a change in method, then precursor, and then later, both precursors and methods have changed. The early 90's MD pills were absolutely amazing. Each one would make your eyes roll with pure euphoria, and the more you took the more they rolled and the more you buzzed. Then came the first major change in method. '95/'96 and Leukart dropped, there was a safrole shortage around the same time and then MD became hard to find and was usually very poor quality. Then back end of '97 came the first batch of Mitsubishis... Now it's worth mentioning at this point that early 90's pills never smelt of anise. These Mitsubishis absolutely wreaked of it! We all know that safrole is the strong smelling impurity in ecstacy tablets so this for me is a huge marker of change. Then around 2008 things changed again(from what i can gather it was the safrole treaty that caused a precursor shortage). Started seeing yellow imposter MD crystal(methylone maybe?) Which was strong but lacked the euphoria of the old guard. Fast forward to around 2014 and things have changed again. Precursor change to PMK glycidate and some nasty side effects with some batches which potentially could be acrylamide or similar. The smell of anise is back but with a distinct difference.
It should be noted that all of these changes and associated differences and problems are the authorities fault entirely!
When will they ever learn eh. Can't have the peasents medicating themselves and enjoying it in the process can they!
So anyway, presently we have yellow/brown MD and pure white MD with varying purity, made from god knows what precursor or method. This MD NEVER feels like early 90's stuff. You can get high to a point, then there is no more to the buzz no matter how much more you take. In fact it makes you feel ill if you try to reach that buzz and the dosages are more than double(probably triple) than what was previously needed to be off your rocker! This isn't old man abuse syndrome, this is just a fact. I used to know someone about 6yrs ago that manufactured small batches of pills and he swore that the secret ingredient that's missing from all new pills is ultra concentrated red panax Ginseng! He always put it in and they were pills of old! Last ones I had were blue apples and if you took more than two you'd be throwing up with rushes of euphoria 😆
I'm not in contact with said person anymore which is a real shame, but people move on and times change.
I'd like to throw something else into the mix here that nobody else has considered as far as I know, which is a quantum component to the manufacturing process. If the manufacturer(chemist) is doing this for the pure joy of creating happiness then that will be transferred and infused as part of an almost alchemical process, thus creating the embodiment of that intention. On the flipside, mass produced MD for pure monetary gain with criminal intention could perhaps be altering it at a similar quantum level in a negative way. This is all purely speculation but there is science to back up quantum entrainment etc so for me it is plausible. Most of the early MD was synthesised for the pure joy of raving, not just for making money, although that too was obviously motivation.
So my two points to add here are:-

1. Secret ingredients (red panax, caffeine)
2. Quantum effects. Chemists intentions during manufacturing as well as attention to detail in removing unwanted impurities.

I know none of this is verifiable, and perhaps doesn't really add much to the discussion in terms of evidence, but the MDMA has changed every time the method and precursor has, because I've personally experienced it. I no longer partake in MD because of how difficult it is to get the good stuff. It is not because I'm old or burnt out, that is just a fallacy that simply isn't true.

A side note as well; I wouldn't trust those testing companies at all. They all have agendas and they have consistently missed the obvious and/or remove impurities for testing which is obviously not desirable when trying to figure out causation to this lack lustre product.

My money is firmly on method and precursor, with a stringent impurity removal process and added panax. Throw in a quantum component and we have the answer, I believe.

Last edited:
It's worth doing a little research on red panax Ginseng because there is quite a lot of scientific evidence to support the theory that it could add to the effects of MDMA. I've even read a few other user reports advocating it's use in boosting effects.