• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

What Is Wrong With The LSD Available Today?

There is absolutely nothing wrong with my new found connect. . In fact it couldn't be better. The blotter has a US route 25 sign on it but who knows there are many different lysergamides but the cid Iv been getting is exactly how it should be. Infact it couldn't be better.

The dosage amounts per hit can be too small. Goodness knows I've bought my fair share of weak hits.

Nothing lsd has never been better. In NZ lsd is extremly high dose usually 300 ug + if tourists come here please only take a 1/4 tab im sick of seeing americans and canadians come to nz take acid screaming their nutter off at festivals cause they been doing 25 ug blotters and not 200 ug ones like they thought lol.

Nothing is wrong with the LSD Today; it just takes time, effort, and 'crystallized thoughts' that seem to come together in the long run.

Nothing, man. I have access to extremely cheap (like early 90s prices), very good LSD. It's everywhere. The days of DOXs and NBOMEs adulterating blotter are more or less in the past, at least in the US. Tons of good, legit LSD is around these days. On the extremely unlikely chance your blotter is adulterated, it;s an LSD analogue like ALD-52 or AL-LAD/ETH-LAD. And all of those are very quality drugs that are also safe and great. We have found ourselves in another golden age of LSD. We should all feel quite lucky

Nothing, man. I have access to extremely cheap (like early 90s prices), very good LSD. It's everywhere. The days of DOXs and NBOMEs adulterating blotter are more or less in the past, at least in the US. Tons of good, legit LSD is around these days. On the extremely unlikely chance your blotter is adulterated, it;s an LSD analogue like ALD-52 or AL-LAD/ETH-LAD. And all of those are very quality drugs that are also safe and great. We have found ourselves in another golden age of LSD. We should all feel quite lucky

You should listen to Yourself.

Nothing’s wrong with todays lsd, you just need you test it with a reagent first, unless you made it, or know the wizard. Get a test kit and rest assured.
We may be in the golden age of lysergamides, but complacency could lead to assumption, and that could be dangerous territory.

For me, the golden age of lsd-25 specifically, was the late 80s, early 90s. Buck a hit, wholesale, 3 bucky street.
Clean, pure Mr.Sand. Mmmmmmm

Agreed, I didn't mean to suggest one shouldn't still test their stuff. I'm just saying, we had a time when DOXs were more common than LSD, and then a worse time when NBOMEs were more common than LSD. Those days are behind us now, there is a ton of great LSD in circulation so you have a really good chance of what you have being LSD again.

You should listen to Yourself.

I make a habit of doing so, and always hope others will listen too. Doesn't always work out that way though.

Nothing’s wrong with todays lsd, you just need you test it with a reagent first, unless you made it, or know the wizard. Get a test kit and rest assured.
We may be in the golden age of lysergamides, but complacency could lead to assumption, and that could be dangerous territory.

For me, the golden age of lsd-25 specifically, was the late 80s, early 90s. Buck a hit, wholesale, 3 bucky street.
Clean, pure Mr.Sand. Mmmmmmm
+1
g.png

I hear you, Xorkoth. And I agree with you as well, that we're for the most part past that crazy phase. My comment was just in there for HR.
I luckily never once got hold of an NBOME or DOx, would have prolly freaked me out - or worse. I hope these kind of things aren't tidal.

LSD-25 will always stand as the 'go to' substance for hallucinogenic purposes.

Anything else is a test chem.

The DOXs are actually fantastic chemicals. I like DOC as much as LSD. But it's totally bogus to pass off something as something else. The DOXs are not as safe, and last twice as long, and are more stimulating. The NBOMes are sketchy and never should have been released to the public.

It is only happenstance, dumb luck, that LSD became the "go-to" psychedelic. It used to be a "research chemical" too. It's a synthetic. It's only special because Hofmann accidentally discovered it and not something else, and then Leary and others popularized it. Other lysergamides like ETH-LAD and AL-LAD are just as safe and have also been around a long time (though not made available to the public until recently). DOM has been around and used as long as LSD has and nothing has ever been found to be particularly dangerous about it, other than if you overdose badly. But I mean, mescaline will kill you if you overdose badly, too. The 2C-Xs have also been used for a long time and most of them are fantastic drugs. LSD is special, because it's an amazing drug, it's got it all. But it's not the only psychedelic worth using. It's not "natural" (as if that matters - plenty of natural things will kill the fuck out of you). "RC" is not a class of drugs. They're only considered "RCs" because they have less of a long history of use (although some of them don't, even). Some people consider anything that's not LSD, psilocybin, mescaline or DMT, or that comes from a plant, to be automatically bad, but that's nonsense.

But yeah, putting something else on a blotter and calling it LSD is fucked up, even if the drug you misrepresent is a good drug. People should know what they're taking. Even though DOM/DOC/etc are pretty safe drugs, and really good drugs, there are even less risks with LSD. Plus if you dosed a 10 strip you might be in trouble, whereas with LSD you'd be fine (just tripping nuts).

^^^going to watch #782 Rick Doblin now w joe rogann
this is one of the best podcasts i have ever seen. can't wait to watch it over and over and aggain.
i got energy just from watching half of video.
although some mdma would probably help.

lots of history and interesting facts.
it was fun listening to grown up talk.
well JR had to get in some questions
and speaking as well.

interesting subject making things more
clear and truthful. <3

well time to get some coffee .☹
☕ ✌.