• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

What is the optimum MDMA redosing strategy?

Just because you have it doesn't mean you need to use it all..... Anything higher than 150 mg is ridiculously high with 150 even being excessive for most

Edit: I'll add with 90 mg followed by 30 mg two hours later at least the roll can last a good 6-12 hours without any physical side effects while eyes stay dialated slightly for a good twenty hours. This is no tolerance for 60 kg as my weight.

12 hour roll with dialted eyes for twenty hours? doesn't sound like mdma to me

It's been tested.... Want to suggest something else though? I'm non tolerant yet experienced as well as I wasn't exerting myself extremely. Also note I said 6-12 hours.

It's been tested.... Want to suggest something else though? I'm non tolerant yet experienced as well as I wasn't exerting myself extremely. Also note I said 6-12 hours.

If you had "MDMA" last up to 12 hours, with only one redose, it's not MDMA (could be MDMA in combination with something else that lasts longer though)... No matter how little tolerance you have... I'm also experienced, with almost no tolerance (because of good breaks in between rolls), but MDMA doesn't last up to 12 hours no matter how you put it. The after effects however can be pretty strong and pleasant.
http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/mdma/mdma_effects.shtml

Eh it may just be after effects that I consider as effects... Let's say about 8-10 hours

Edit: also of course I've seen erowid.... That chart is for a single dose.

Man 120-150 mgs just sounds really weak to me. Especially for a "full" roll. I roll once every 1-3 months (just depends) and I almost always start off with 150-200 mgs and redose another 150-200 mgs like an hour and a half later. But, I do like to be floored out lol. Unless I'm dosing MDA I try and start that off around 120 mgs, last time i tried 140 mgs I puked, lol.
I know this thread is old AF. But apparently I had REALLY bad advice from my old friend. Told me my first dose should be 300mg, followed by a 200mg redose. Not gunna lie, the show was lit and my face was melting, the comedown wasn't even that bad. Reading up now, I have not dossed in years and plan on rolling my face off at a festival this year, but in hind sight will definitely be downing my dosages lol

I know this thread is old AF. But apparently I had REALLY bad advice from my old friend. Told me my first dose should be 300mg, followed by a 200mg redose. Not gunna lie, the show was lit and my face was melting, the comedown wasn't even that bad. Reading up now, I have not dossed in years and plan on rolling my face off at a festival this year, but in hind sight will definitely be downing my dosages lol

Yea if it’s pure or close to it, .5G is a huge dose! 120mg plus 40-60mg an hour later is more than enough.

-GC