• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

What is the one main thing you are proud of doing in your life so far?

Jack Black, No Pants, A Lift

realm said:
Reading the first 3 chapters of Tony Robbins: "Awaken The Giant Within" while on acid.

I feel motivated! Damn he does his job fantasitcally well!

Acid does do his job really well.

Have you ever looked at that man's hands?

THEY'RE HUGE!

Giants have hands like that.

confused.gif

Big Aluminium Hands!

...sorry, bad SaTC quote. ;)

When I think of Man-Hands, i think of Seinfeld.

manhands.jpg

=D

Having the ability to gain the trust of others easily just by being myself.

Genuine people are all to few and far between, luckily I am one of them and I always will be.

congrats for quitting, I want to but i love it too much.. it has me by the... tits?.
Im proud of ... ot oh im stuck.. of being me.

Last edited:
lets see:

Leaving all the bullshit back in NZ and leaving permanently for Aussie to make some kinda life for myself.

Making it to 30 with my sanity somewhat still intact

Not becoming a statistic - you know from a broken abusive home, mother had me at 16 and haven't repeated the cycle.

Doing better than my parents (considering they've spent their lives on the family benefit that wasn't too hard).

finding a fantastic BF

All the interesting people I've met along the way

Loads of stuff.

Not listening to my emotionally and mentally abusive mother and all her fucking crap since birth. Moving away from said mother when i was 18 at uni with no job.

Finding a great guy very young (16) and still being together afte 16 years. Having 3 amazingly clever and loving boys with said amazing guy. Not raising them like said abusive mother.

Being able to smile after Dad's traumatic and unexpected death.

Always being my self and doing things my way. Never being a brainless sheep.

staying positive & staying alive

ah
ah
ah
ah

staying aliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiive!

After missing the total solar eclipse in S.A I swore I wouldn't miss the next one. The next one was in Turkey and it wasn't looking good, but only about 4 weeks before said event I decided I had to go. I borrowed money from the bank and witnessed the most amazing thing I have ever seen.

I think I will have another very cool story related in about 2 weeks and believe me i'll post it!!

eggman88888 said:
staying positive & staying alive

ah
ah
ah
ah

staying aliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiive!

Well you can tell by the way eggman uses his walk he's a womans man...no time to talk...

=D

doofhard said:
After missing the total solar eclipse in S.A I swore I wouldn't miss the next one. The next one was in Turkey and it wasn't looking good, but only about 4 weeks before said event I decided I had to go. I borrowed money from the bank and witnessed the most amazing thing I have ever seen.

I've seen a friend's photos from Turkey and it's just insane. I think I'm going to aim for Japan in 2009.

ClubbinGuido said:
Keeping really close friends.

Id rather not limit myself to just one thing I am proud of but at the moment I agree with this point- spending time with good close friends that Ive known for a long time and also relatively new ones makes me feel damn proud. Its what makes moving away from family and an established career path worthwhile.

Im also proud of my unit that is my first major investment by myself and the fact I have a fully functional liver.

katmeow said:
I've seen a friend's photos from Turkey and it's just insane. I think I'm going to aim for Japan in 2009.

Actually the bulk of the 2009 eclipse is in China, it barely passes through Japan at all. It (totality) starts in India, skirts Nepal, crosses China, then darts across the ocean, sweeping a half dozen or so tiny islands which are a part of Japan, but quite removed from it really, then ending in the pacific ocean. Maximum length of totality occurs several hundred kilometers east of these islands and lasts for 6 minutes and 39 sec.

Those islands in Japan are probably the best place to view it from though - you get the longest totality (~6 mins 30 secs) which you wont get anywhere else, plus the cloud prospects are much better than on the mainland, where it's monsoon season!
Eclipse lengths
Cloud Patterns

This eclipse is the longest in our lifetime, the next of this length wont occur until 2090 or something. As such I will be there to see it even if I have to swim there! I've been planning it for like a year already..

potato said:
Actually the bulk of the 2009 eclipse is in China, it barely passes through Japan at all. It (totality) starts in India, skirts Nepal, crosses China, then darts across the ocean, sweeping a half dozen or so tiny islands which are a part of Japan, but quite removed from it really, then ending in the pacific ocean. Maximum length of totality occurs several hundred kilometers east of these islands and lasts for 6 minutes and 39 sec.

Those islands in Japan are probably the best place to view it from though - you get the longest totality (~6 mins 30 secs) which you wont get anywhere else, plus the cloud prospects are much better than on the mainland, where it's monsoon season!
Eclipse lengths
Cloud Patterns

This eclipse is the longest in our lifetime, the next of this length wont occur until 2090 or something. As such I will be there to see it even if I have to swim there! I've been planning it for like a year already..

Those will be where the party will be!!! I'll be there it has the greatest chance for better weather!! 6 and a hlaf minutes thats the longest one in the 21st century people!!