• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

What is the Most Visual Psychedelic?

Cannabinoids are amazing. Probably the fourth most consumed drug in the western world after alcohol, nicotine and caffeine.
It is curious that it is so popular and at the same time so withering. It is evident that the vast majority of people consume small doses or have simply developed a lot of tolerance.

After experiencing around 60 drugs I still haven't come across one that is as terrifying as a massive dose of cannabinoids.
They certainly have the power to take you to the darkest and deepest places of your soul.

Your never broken through or taken enough DMT if you have to question the existence of enities. You cant bullshit somebody who acutally goes to the other side. everybody can lie and think they say a million things about DMT.

If you haven't died on DMT

Proper ayahuasca brews will scare the fucking day lights of anybody visuals so out of this norm of reality and experinces that defy all science and physical laws you will in a literal battle between the forces of good and evil during a proper ayahuasca trip no feeling good you wont even be in the same room and will be keeping your eyes open not closed not to get consumed by the infinite abyss of ineffable mind melting.

Calm down TripS, I've had more DMT than you've had hot dinners. I've seen various alien landscapes yes - I'm not sure they're real aliens tho.

I've never died on DMT because I know what DMT is - an utterly harmless molecule produced by the brain that has no more chance of making you die than a healthy fart. Only the utterly hysterical could confuse being unable to handle your high with "dying". The next time you think you are dying start repeating to yourself "No-one in the history of humanity has ever died on DMT, it is utterly harmless, I am in a blind hysterical panic" and take a few deep breaths. Tell yourself "What was it Uncle Ismene told me?" ;)

I love ayahuasca - never found it frightening or scary in the slightest. Not even remotely. And that's in doses that would stun a charging rhino.

Last edited:
I guess my goal is to make sure anybody who is acutally going to get into deep with as something as powerful as DMT understand its not just over hyped stories this shit is real and is it going to happen to you once you breakthrough and if the entire spectrum of the experince that people report back is something you dont want to do then steer away from it because once you go there everything is forever changed.

Don't you ever enjoy your DMT experiences? Have you ever tried ayahuasca? Perhaps that would be better than smoked DMT. Sitting there shitting yourself thinking you are dying doesn't sound like much of an experience to me. And incidentally real near death experiences would be a bit more terrifying than DMT - the BTK serial killer used to choke his victims to the brink of death and then let them breathe again so they gradually came to - and they realised he was resting his balls on their nose.

Don't you think saying DMT is the same as dying is a little insulting to people who've really been close to death?

No matter how hard somebody tries to claim something they cant bullshit the experience that is beyond words.

Out of anybody i have been closer to death than a majority of humans on this planet. DMT is alot more hardcore than dying.

I have almost drowned to death and been pulled out. Choked to death almost on food and had overdoses. Dying is a simple return to the white light and maybe seeing some dead relatives.

Ego death on DMT is way beyond dying. I have done oral dmt syrian rue mixes that induce visuals so strong you are no longer on this plane for the next 3-4 hours.

I literally live in a country right next to australia where DMT is way more common than any place on earth even south america. Many people i have met and know have smoked DMT for over 20 years and some still do daily. Im not going to smoke DMT daily. But i have seen anything happen on DMT and i know people who can tap into the true power of DMT trips and manifest their experince into the physical plane while on the trip.

I don't think it's a fair comparison to Compare DMT with all the other psychedelics. While DMT is definitely a psychedelic it's in a class of its own and has a uniqueness that makes comparing the visuals on it to say LSD just not compatible. DMT doesn't give visuals, it gives yous "Visions" as in complete transportation to another realmn. Its an effect that not even my strongest trip ever on 17tabs acid (1200mcg+) is compareable, an trust me i was tipping literally at the maximum level the human mind is able to trip at, at least on lysergamides, tryptamines, or phenethylamines. I would never tak such a dose again, but as is the standard i'm very glad i had that experience. My visuals were borderline whiteout where i was almost functionally blind due to the intense visuals. Nevertheless smoked DMT made that trip seem like enjoying a glass of hot cocoa while looking at the xmas treecompared to what DMT showed me visually. Actually the strongest visuals i got was from 2c-t-7. Anyways i just think DMT shouldn't be a part of any most visual discusiion casue A- its gonna be #1 without a doubt everytime, and B- The psychedelic experience of DMT is as different from lysergamides, tryptamines, and phenethylamines as the empathogens such as mdma are from them. Theyre all "psychedelics", but in classes different enough that certain effects cannot be really compared.

PS- Salvia and the disociatives which both have the power to transport you to alien landscapes also can't be compared to these psychedelics on all effects. If anything salvia and dissociatives would be more appropriate to lump in with DMT (n perhaps DPT and Ibogaine) as the effects between those 3 are much easier to compare and contrast. Tho I admit never done ayahuasca so can't comment if oral DMT is also a vastly different.

Ya dmt for sure, but eth-lad needs another vote.
Try it if you haven’t yet.
It is special and the visuals are pretty.

I’ve only 2 attempts with ethlad but

200ug provided intense oev yet a clear concise headspace that allowed for some real work

300 was simply too much... smoking cannabis while peaking was a beautiful mistake (lol) that pushed it even furthur. It was like an Alex Gray painting.
Otherwise
Obviously dmt provides incredibly visuals and obe

LSD, and some 1subs have provided me with some of my most intense visual experiences on their own. combined with a disassociative is other worldly (but perhaps, as a combo, not on topic)

High dose mushrooms or 4 aco dmt have also provided me with visuals so intense open or closed eyed made no difference

While 4 aco met had intense visuals relative to the headspace imo the body load isn’t worth pushing the dose to achieve visuals on par to the others mentioned above... as let’s be honest, imo, visuals aren’t the end all be all of the psychedelic experience

On that note 2ct7, or other 2cs, have never provided me with the visuals others note, despite being wonderful experiences. I’ve gone up to 35mg oral (of t7) and the increase in effects, from 30 mg, didn’t justify the increased body load, nor pushing the dose further. (And after reading about sever reactions to insufflation I have no intent of trying that roa).

@necropolis 2ci gave me less visuals than 2cb>e>t7>t2>i... it was bright sure but even at 35 mg 2ci the visuals weren’t intense or interesting for me. I find it interesting how we all react differently to these substances

Last edited:
A dose of 200mg of 4-AcO-DPT (which I STRONGLY advice against) completely saturated my visual field. I was watching a movie with friends and I couldn't even see the TV...just the most ridiculously gorgeous open eye visuals for several hours.
I'm.not sure anything gets more visual than that. I think as someone stated back in this thread has said visuals are intensified as dose increases with most psychedelics.
I think you could take large dose of a Lysergamides or 2c-x and achieve total visual saturation...which is honestly beautiful but you cant see your godamn hands in front of your face so trying to get to the bathroom and actually pissing in the toilet might require assistance.

So far for me in my experience it would have to be MXE, N,N-DMT & ETH-LAD hands down.
I would personally argue that MXE breakthroughs can rival DMT if noy exceed it in manners.
Eth-lad is plain something else but is too likely to induce vomiting in me for me to explore larger doses. Still at lower doses it produces some interesting OVEs which are ripe for psychoanalysis.

IME 25I-NBOMe is about as visual as vaped DMT although when reaching a highish dose with DMT I get more of a bodyload.
I'm curious to try DMT with a MAOI so I can see if tripping for a few hours will allow for better visuals.
But for me 25I-NBOMe has a higher visual to bodyload ratio than DMT.
Some of the most insane visuals I've had were K-holes on the peak of a 25I NBOMe and aMT combos.

Ketamine at 250 mg insuff . Ketamine ,Absolutely trumps all my experiences with DMT and Changa, even trumps the many various polycombos i have done where i smoked very strong Changa on the peak of a combo of 300 ug acid,3-4gs shrooms and a unknown quantity of mescaline. it even trumps the time i took 2 strong doses of lucy(about 300-400ug) , 2 x DOC stamps, 2x 2cp caps, 2 x 2ce caps and 2x 4-ACO-DMT caps (all of which where titrated in accordance with Erowids prescribed "strong dosage" parameters. Ketmine is like every drug roled in one fat phily , ad everytime is different, BESTING!

IME 25I-NBOMe is about as visual as vaped DMT although when reaching a highish dose with DMT I get more of a bodyload.
I'm curious to try DMT with a MAOI so I can see if tripping for a few hours will allow for better visuals.
But for me 25I-NBOMe has a higher visual to bodyload ratio than DMT.
Some of the most insane visuals I've had were K-holes on the peak of a 25I NBOMe and aMT combos.
Holing while on a combo of 25i and aMT, playing with the devil..

I still like mushrooms best for visual trips though I have no plans to take them. LSD in even 12.5ug gives color enhancement and the unmistakable feel of LSD. 1P-LSD is less stimulant than LSD and cleaner feeling to me but I don't plan on getting more.

Last edited by a moderator: