• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Benzos What is the most sedative benzo

Dopestarkitty

Greenlighter
Hi guys I just wanted to know what is the most sedative benzodiazepine out there??? And what benzo last the longest???

Imo I would say Versed. Its commonly used sedation/anesthesia (but can be used for other things as well). The half-life is 1.5-2.5 hours with a duration of up to 6 hours.

I use it in my job and it knocks people OUT. Easily.

This is just in my experience. Ive used several benzo's to sedate people, but Versed has always worked the best.

Do you know if a doctor would prescribe this for me and if not where can I find it on the darknet???
I suffer from severe anixity.

Unfortunately, we cannot give you sources... As this is a "harm reduction" website. Its rare that doctors prescribe it. Its typically just used before surgery for anesthesia. There are much better benzo's for anxiety imo. (as i have used it myself)

Its great for sedation, its "okay/decent" for anxiety. Once again, this is just my experience.

Xanax and Ativan are some of the strongest benzo's they will prescribe. While they are "short-acting", they are often felt more intensely. Klonopin is longer lasting but might not feel as "strong" as the other two.

Xanax and Ativan are some of the strongest benzo's they will prescribe. While they are "short-acting", they are often felt more intensely. Klonopin is longer lasting but might not feel as "strong" as the other two.
Exactly this. Just wanted to add that xanax and ativan are considered by many to be the "best" although for hypnotic purposes (just knocking you out to help insomnia) temazepam (restoril) works better IMO. The chances of getting any of these prescribed however are probably pretty slim depending on which area you're in.

It varies from person to person but as a general rule the most sedating/potent benzo's include Flunitrazepam, Triazolam, Midazolam and Loprazolam.