• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What is the most addictive substance?

Oh yeah, I have thus far refused to smoke toad venom (5-MeO-DMT-[023]), and I like schwag as long as its green, not brown, but I LOVE KIND BUD. I prefer cannabis indica to cannabis sativa. Although indica x sative strains can be nice, too. My favorite kind of kind bud is Silver Afghani.

Silver Afghani + high quality crystal meth = unstoppable.

weed by far. the only drug i couldnt control my use of. it was ridiculous, when i would get on weed id stop caring about anything else except staying high no matter if i intended to only smoke one bowl id end up smoking all day long. the whole problem was that people told me it wasnt addictive and it wasnt harmful so i didnt treat it with enough respect or try to control myself or stop when i felt myself becomming addicted to it. i successfully resisted opiate addicted even when i was really depressed and opiates were like happy pills, so im sure i could have resisted weed if i had only known what a devastating and destructive drug it is when abused.

Sticking needles in my arm.
Whether it be herion, coke meth or any other substance.
A needle is the most addictive.

bamn!

Benzos. I have successfully quit crystal meth, oxycontin, alcohol, everything. But I can't seem to completely quit benzos. And weed is a VERY FUCKING POWERFUL psychological addiction if you ask me.

deva said:
so may i ask which you find more addictive..... booting coke or meth or opiate? specifically, which one do you find the most need to redose asap on? i've never IV'd anything, and probably never will (just a personal thing i guess) but i found when snorting coke, i found the urge to redose within minutes, and REALLY strong urges to redose when effects starting to wear off.
I have the most frequent urges with cocaine; that almost goes without saying. From my experience though the cocaine comedown from IV has been much milder than when I was snorting coke.

I do find meth to be hands down the most addictive though. Simply because unlike coke, where I had to boot up again every ~20min to stay high and all I did was shoot up every 15-20min; I'd often times shoot meth every 1.5-3hrs even though the high lasts ~8 hours. I just fell in love with the rush and overamp that only lasted for the first ~30min after dropping the plunger. That was how I ODed before I went into treatment. I had been smoking and shooting meth with a little heroin speedballing thrown in for the past couple days and somewhere around 3am I slammed .5g of meth in one shot. It was the largest shot I had done at that time and I was completely floored; but sure enough I loaded up *another* .5g shot only about 45min later. I dropped the plunger on the second one even though my heart rate was still 180-something and I was high as fuck; it didn't matter how high I was....I just wanted that oblivion that came with a fresh, heavy shot. I ended up coming-to on the kitchen floor 4min (according to non-IV sitter) later with blood in/around my mouth and all over the floor after convulsing and heaving up blood for a little while. About 3 hours later I was prepping .35g meth into another shot...

^^^

Yeah, meth is the worst drug ever. I wish I had never tried it, but at the same time, it really has made me a stronger person today. I still think the most DANGEROUS drug I've ever encountered, though, is Fentanyl. And I still love the shit.

Nitrous and weed. The NOS because you want one right away after the last one. and weed has given me the most greif of any drug out there, i cant seem to keep myself away from it.

Weed and nicotine are by far the hardest to quit for me. Stronger drugs I find easy to moderate my usage as they fuck you up so much more, but the pot and cigs are just so easy to smoke anytime...

N20 is the hardest to resist after the first balloon.

However, Opiates are the most mentally and physically addictive for me because the euphoria is so good I get depressed after come down.

Cocaine and Oxycodone.
I never feel alone with those two.
Weed should go with those two; when I have some bud, I usually smoke 3-6 times a day.

Nicotine has got to be the most adictive substance tried...

evry time i think ive quit its still there.. .. Nicotine should be Class A in my book ..

least addictive drug would be Mushrooms .. I enjoyed it so much but also had some real bad trips on them so ill leave it now .. Psychedelics dont appeal to me now ..

no.1 is heroin for me, its just always been my DOC..coke and the whole process of IV'ing is pretty high up there too

Weed for sure. I found amphetamines and MDMA to have such shitty comedowns and such diminishing returns that they were fairly self-regulating for me -- worst I'd get was really really looking forward to doing one or the other every few weeks. But weed ... oh the humanity. It got to the point where my use was truly compulsive. I felt I NEEDED a bong hit every time I walked into my bedroom. When my run in with the law forced me to quit cold turkey, I felt truly abnormal for a couple days, and then fiended to the point of frustration for at least a month.

coke is by far most addicting ive come across done many times so many foil sheets dont do coke kids

Crack is prob the most addicting for me. More than heroin, oxy, coke IV, etc etc.