• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What is the most addictive substance?

I was a heroin addict for years, kicked it cold turkey, been totally clean from all drugs for 7 years now. But I must say I would get down with some mdpv any day. Used to be easy to find back when I still did drugs. I don’t even know how I’d get it online like before without getting scammed. If I knew I’d buy it right now for sure

For me it's probably Dissociatives for certain, I've had a pretty serious issue with 3-MeO-PCP at one point. When I have gram or more I will do it every single day until it's gone and I sniff like 20-30mgs bumps/lines like 3/4x's a day so im dosing pretty high and in full wacko mode after a couple days/weeks for damn sure. I really love that stuff tho and I just recently bought a time lock safe to keep my future dissos stash in, pretty sure it will be game changing device for me. Getting some 3-MeO-PCE and DMXE both of which I believe I will have better control with the former I had a good time with a couple years ago.

I was a heroin addict for years, kicked it cold turkey, been totally clean from all drugs for 7 years now. But I must say I would get down with some mdpv any day. Used to be easy to find back when I still did drugs. I don’t even know how I’d get it online like before without getting scammed. If I knew I’d buy it right now for sure

MDPV is no more, I am not aware of it being made anywhere. It got banned everywhere years ago.

I had a grand old time with a-php when it was legal. I haen't really even publicly admitted how large of doses I did with that stuff because it was so irresponsible. But yeah, I preferred it to mdpv, it just has more of a character to it.

I used to do 3/16ths of blow every other Friday am - Sunday pm with my boyfriend and then my husband for close to 10 years. That’s 3 🎱s! I quit without any issues. I don’t have problems now unless someone offers me blow or I run into my old dealer (I did about 2 years ago). I am longing to have some blow-minded sex now. How fab it sounds!

I quit Benzos cold turkey in November 2019 after accidentally mistaking the bag they were in for trash. The garbage men had already emptied the bins before I could rescue them. I was on 2.5mg/daily.

I don’t seem to be able to fully handle the pain that’s caused me to get prescribed Oxys. I take Oxy holidays though. I don’t tell my doctor. I don’t see myself quitting Oxys until he gets busted by the Feds, on who’s radar I’m quite sure he prominently sits. I imagine I’d go on subs then or I’d find another pain doc that lived less conspicuously.

I started drinking, and I mean to say beyond 2 glasses of wine with dinner on weekends, about a year ago after losing my job due to COVID. Quitting this seems to be difficult. Plus, I eat way less when I drink and as long as I stay OFF Tequila, which I’ve been off for at least 10 weeks, I seem able to handle shit. I’m on my 4th glass of Charddie now and I’m fine.

I’m back on Klonopin due to a social life setback, and I have no desire to quit taking this, at this point. I will simply find a friend of my dad’s to get me the benzos I want if my doc cuts me off.

I’m no chemist but I graduated with honors with a Microbiology degree and I know mixing opioids, benzos and etoh is not a wise plan. My dad was a psychiatrist that committed suicide using this very combo. I never learned how much Vicodin (weak!) or alcohol he used, but he took 18mg of Ativan with those, in addition to an unknown quantity of Ambien. He most certainly just fell asleep. I found him and there was no sign of aspiration or end of life trauma/discomfort. It was a great way to go and I will follow in his steps when life becomes unbearable due to aging factors and/or disease. I think he’d been depressed about a recent Plastic Surgery that he thought made him look weird, too. He was both a manipulative and vain man. All my bad habits were 100% learned/experienced with him.

BTW, I’m not depressed, I’m simply pragmatic. We often live longer than our body can physically take. He was sharp as a tack but had a shit ton of health issues due to a life of daily polysubstance abuse, smoking (many things) and heavy binge alcoholism. He’d had 3 cancers by age 70!

I had a grand old time with a-php when it was legal. I haen't really even publicly admitted how large of doses I did with that stuff because it was so irresponsible. But yeah, I preferred it to mdpv, it just has more of a character to it.

I used to IV 30mgs a-PHP mixed in the same shot with two or three stamps of Heroin. And that was back in the days before FentaDope become widespread so it was really Heroin. I also mixed it with AcetylFentanyl and ButyrFentanyl I would get all it from the same stateside dude by the gram, I miss that guy he was on point. This was when those Fentalouges first hit the scene and I knew right then the Dope scene was doomed and people would start making bags with them and after a few years they were everywhere. I used to loved slamming 5-10mg shots of Butyrfentanyl that stuff is so damn euphoric and mixed with a-PHP a wonderful RC speedball.

I used to IV 30mgs a-PHP mixed in the same shot with two or three stamps of Heroin. And that was back in the days before FentaDope become widespread so it was really Heroin. I also mixed it with AcetylFentanyl and ButyrFentanyl I would get all it from the same stateside dude by the gram, I miss that guy he was on point. This was when those Fentalouges first hit the scene and I knew right then the Dope scene was doomed and people would start making bags with them and after a few years they were everywhere. I used to loved slamming 5-10mg shots of Butyrfentanyl that stuff is so damn euphoric and mixed with a-PHP a wonderful RC speedball.
oh yeah, i'd mixed up a-php with heroin once or twice, definitely nice. yeah, i'll just say 30mgs was my starting point with IV a-php. lol, it was bad, and honestly im lucky that nothing super bad happened to me. a couple friends of mine who were a little wilder than me were like, yo, you gotta try it like THIS. and i did it once, got sucked in from there. the orgasmic rush that's borderline uncooomfortable, but keeps you coming back. i've injected a lot of things, and aside from cocaine, a-php is what lingers in my addict brain the most.

i think i mightve tried some a-pcyp a few months back in a sample or something. other than that i have tried to give ndri cathinones a wide berth, due to my propensity to getting a little too crazy with them.

I don't fuck with them often anymore either and they aren't what I crave most, that is deff Dissociatives and I have some O-PCE/DCK arriving in a few days. So needless to say the finding has begun I will binge the DCK with some DPT and then lock up the O-PCE in a time lock safe for a week or two so I don't act funny at work. Have some 3-MMC coming soon im gonna have fun with first cathinone I'd had in awhile and I really enjoy that one, only a gram tho im gonna probably save the 13mgs Norflurazepam I have tucked away for after I binge that goodie...

I don't fuck with them often anymore either and they aren't what I crave most, that is deff Dissociatives and I have some O-PCE/DCK arriving in a few days. So needless to say the finding has begun I will binge the DCK with some DPT and then lock up the O-PCE in a time lock safe for a week or two so I don't act funny at work. Have some 3-MMC coming soon im gonna have fun with first cathinone I'd had in awhile and I really enjoy that one, only a gram tho im gonna probably save the 13mgs Norflurazepam I have tucked away for after I binge that goodie...
i think you and I have pretty similar tastes... really the only thing I crave is that dissociated and anesthetized bliss. Should hopefully have some k soon God willing, and then after that I'm gonna dive into dmxe or mxipr, some stimulants, some tryptamines... oh who am i kidding i want it all

i think you and I have pretty similar tastes... really the only thing I crave is that dissociated and anesthetized bliss. Should hopefully have some k soon God willing, and then after that I'm gonna dive into dmxe or mxipr, some stimulants, some tryptamines... oh who am i kidding i want it all

Have DMXE and 3-MeO-PCE on the way also, have done MXiPr a number of times and it's really good but im really excited to try the DMXE. It's supposed to be the closet thing we have had to Methoxetamine yet. All my friends who have trialed it so far love the stuff.

ive never got hooked on heroin because i just dont like opiates overall - so i can't really say with full knowledge....but from what ive done, im gonna go with meth because it was calling me a few days later like nothing else ever called me before.....so like even when i did H i didn't get that at all, where meth when i did it the first time it called me back

crack i went to bed and it didn't really come calling again but i did like it so i kinda called it again

but meth called me for days - it was weird - like nothing ive ever experienced - thats kinda why i have a negative outlook on it among other reasons

only drug that really did that - to me anyway

Sniffed Heroin the first time when I was 17 years old and I have been on Opioids ever since pretty much daily unless I was in jail/prison. Right now I'm on a hefty dose of Methadone tho and that keeps the dogs at bay for the most part almost twenty years later. Be thankful you didn't get hooked on Opiates @Mr. Krinkle having a physical addiction for years on end is a major pain in the ass. Thankfully I get a weeks worth of takehomes and don't gotta go there constantly like back in the day. If I stay given clean urine I should keep them after Covid hopefully. With me I liked Methamphetamine alot but I was able to say now, with Dissos and Opioids im way more compulsive and they dont let my mind be.

Yea if i knew what that was like, i'd most likely say H for sure

i only snorted it a couple times and that was it - i didn't really like it and i was also petrified of it

i was born in the 70s grew up in the 80s and H was the big no-no - in my circle anyway

im sorry for anybody who deals with that on a daily basis and i'd do anything to help somebody with that if i could

iv mephedrone must be a blast. i went throuh 1,2g in 2 days orally and it was fun, redosed ~150 mg every 2 hours or so.
It is unbelievably euphoric, unreal. Was seriously addicted for a long time.

Lowest point was shooting around 20g over a weekend, by the end the shots were approaching 3-500mg each :/ also lasts pissall time. Slightly more than iv coke but still coming down after around 20 mins

Also found ketamine seriously addictive went through many years of on-off addiction, intranasal and eventually IM and IV. other honourable mentions are ethylphenidate (actually a great rush IVed) which seriously wrecked me for a long time, and amphetamine sulphate, a longtime addiction enemy of mine but not a problem for years now

Opiates, definitely. Specifically heroin. Most of the people I've known who tried it ended up getting addicted to it.

The talk of IV a-pvp/a-php a page back has me shuddering. I've had some major runs on stuff like mdpv, a-pvp and a-php (and a handful of others) but all mostly by vaped roa. This was crazy enough. I did, however, get very close to IVing for my first time on one of my MDPV runs. Had the needle in a vein and was ready to depress but luckily was too scared and shakey to do so. I probably would have fucked it up anyways as I was in a bad state already and didn't really know what I was doing. Thank fuck I didn't do actually do it, it would have been the beginning of the end. Still curious though what that rush would have been like but not enough to find out.

SSRI:s (escitalopram) after 11 years of use. It fucked up my nervous system, and after 2 years stopping (i tapered) I still struggle with hypersensitivity, pssd, fatigue, poor stress resilence, chronic pain and stomach problems, to name a few.

I find hard to beat a weekly drinking habit also. And cigarettes. Weed also I guess.
Curious, were you also taking the SSRI while drinking/smoking?

Crack is ridiculous. You say never again but late on you find yourself scraping pipes and "chicken picking" looking for dropped bits. Crazy