• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What is the most addictive substance?

Downer pills, pain pills, anything to try and escape my own head, to take away anxiety and have some sort of relief from the fucking boredom and overthinking of my anxiety disorder and depression, I have stopped benzos and K and just take co codamol now but I'm probably going to be dragged back into other stuff if my mood don't improve, been on and off pills for years can't seem to stop them for long, addiction is in me from the first time I tried heroin I loved downers, stopped that 20 years ago but in the last 5 years took pills mainly

The UK is shit for trying to get anything decent, I can't get oxy anymore probably a good idea as I'd be on that, the morphine I can get is extended release and crap even if you crush up the balls, i don't like tramadol anymore, the SNRI qualitys of that was horrible the last time I took it, fuck that lol, I don't want downers that act like uppers, I'm so wanting something to take that I'm going to order subutex, just one 8mg pill I can cut into about 6 bits so for me it's not a certain drug, just opioids in general, my brain trying to grasp anything it can thats like heroin but not heroin lol

Pussy.....;)
Ok. ok. It's definitely Meth but I would say opiates come in 2nd and may be vice verca if I had done meth 1st...

heroin + cocaine
or
heroin + meth

at the same time, is probably the most addictive euphoria I've ever had, its so overwhelming

I would say
1. heroin
2. meth
3. benzos

I'd have to say nicotine. The easy availability makes kicking the habit very difficult - you can just walk to the store and get a pack.

Speedballs (IV coke+heroin) were it for me. It was a bitch to get off of those. I relapsed 6 months or so ago after 7 1/2 years clean, but I swore to myself I would never use needles again. So far so good. I discovered the "goofball" (as it is referred to in my area) which is meth and heroin combined, which works for my no needle rule because both can be smoked. It is definitely not nearly as addictive to me as a good ol' speedball in the arm, though.

If I tried crack that would probably be up their but thankfully I had enough sense to stay away I've done cocaine though and basically every other stimulant legal and illegal and I did enjoy them but they were like a phase of my life in my early.teens it was cannabis in my mid teens it was cannabis and stims in my late teens it was cannabis and opiates and my early 20s cannabis and heavy opiates now my mid 20s it's basically the same as the last except I have cut down on cannabis a lot no one used to be able to smoke more than 2 puffs off my spirits because of how much I loaded them now no one bothers smoking my 1 skins because.. It's a 1skin

IV coke or meth

To me it is not only an addiction, but becomes a physical compulsion you can't stop.

same with the pyrrolidino ketones, one hit every 10 minutes, definetely not advised.

IV coke or meth

To me it is not only an addiction, but becomes a physical compulsion you can't stop.
I've always mixed my coke with H when doing IV. I've never done IV meth before and this is the exact reason why. Kicking that IV meth sounds next to impossible.

I've always mixed my coke with H when doing IV. I've never done IV meth before and this is the exact reason why. Kicking that IV meth sounds next to impossible.
Meth I think is a little less physically compulsive than cocaine. Just for the fact that the high lasts longer and the rush isn't the same.

As dumb as it may sound I think it's computers/screens and just general media overall just because you can't even apply for a job without atleast one of those things. but in terms of actual substances it's either alcohol or heroin as I've known people who lost all their toes due to passing out in freezzzing colds and still kept drinking, and heroin man, someone close to me ended up dying from it R.I.P (mostly from the situtation he ended up in from using)

In terms of what fiends the hardest, for me its a tie between IV cocaine or IV mephedrone. Both are literally impossible to stop and I will empty my entire bank account and then use credit before I can stop

In terms of what is the most addictive, for me it is alcohol to be honest. Based on the fact that alcoholism is the only beast I have not managed to shake to this day even after conquering all my other addictions, alcohol is just that 'friend' and crutch that I cannot let go of. It is insidious in a way that other drugs haven't been

In terms of what is the most addictive, for me it is alcohol to be honest. Based on the fact that alcoholism is the only beast I have not managed to shake to this day even after conquering all my other addictions, alcohol is just that 'friend' and crutch that I cannot let go of. It is insidious in a way that other drugs haven't been

Hands down... reason is availability.
Addictive is not the same as fiendish

iv mephedrone must be a blast. i went throuh 1,2g in 2 days orally and it was fun, redosed ~150 mg every 2 hours or so.