• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What is the most addictive substance?

I'm intersted to know what people opinions are on this.

I find that cocaine is by far the most addictive substance. Everytime I have some, I find myself almost instantly craving for more. When i'm coming down off it, the craving are really intense (and this has been the same from first time use onwards). Now I find it to be LESS addictive than crystal meth myself, I dunno why? I just dont get the same intense cravings...

For me personally, I have found a good way to get around the coke problem was to have a good quality MD pill ready for when I've run out of coke. So by the time i'm coming down off the coke, i'm on the way up on the MD and all the worries of finding more coke are dead and gone.
Only when its smoked as crack, Cocaine had 0 problems imo. Crack is it in my opinion

ive had a good bit too much of the pyrrolidine ketones. started with 10g a-pbp and then had mostly a-pvp and then a-pihp and a-php, allmost all of it in high dose and method was vaporization. ive been off the pyrrolidines now for 2 years now.

Last edited:
I had a benzo addiction that began with Lorazepam and Alprazolam, followed by a Clonazepam problem. That lasted about 7 years and I quit cold turkey for a few years, and I’m now taking Clonazepam, again, completely as directed.

I married a (gay, but I didn’t know it) real estate developer, who was terrible with $$, in 2005. His BFF, and hairdresser, was a coke dealer. 15 years ago to the hour today, I’d certainly be at Victoria’s Secret buying something new and lacy while he picked up 3/16ths of blow. I would then spend an hour in the bath. That 3/16ths would last us thru Sunday am and benzos and drinks would allow us 4 - 5 hours of sleep on Sundays before my daughter was returned home. I quit blow one day I left him, just after 5 years of marriage. I have had 1 relapse about 8 months after quitting (a friend had the purest, best-smelling blow at a music venue bathroom).

No one in my family has any idea about the blow issue. My family only knows about the Oxycodones I’m currently taking, but not in such a formulation. They think I take Percocet. But they don’t know I get 120 of 20mg Oxys each month. They think I get 30 Percocets monthly. I’m truly trying to cut down. I need to live a less foggy life. For now, with all my teeth procedures, I cannot quit but if I could get fewer kidney stones or my mouth felt better, maybe Oxys wouldn’t be so addictive for me.

Between benzos, cocaine and opiates, I think benzos would be my #1 most addictive substance. I’ve had panic attacks and I’d rather have pain than panic and extreme anxiety. I feel blessed that the angst-ridden life is not mine to live any longer.

I've quit booze benders that left me hallucinating in a hospital, a three-week-straight cocaine bender, right now a ridiculously light comedown from an eight-month-straight meth habit, even quit coffee, and I still have a fucking wad of nicotine gum in my mouth. That one I just can't let go.
I was able to quit brown but not cigarettes either

Cocaine/crack cos I can stay off it for ages but then still blitz through a grand out the blue. Becomes rather detrimental to the rest of life.

Benzos because the same type scenario can stay off them for a while but due to personal anxiety the temptation is always there.