• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What is the most addictive substance?

I once would have said opiates, and they are an insidious sort of addiction that is horrible. But these days, I have less self-control with stimulants, and GHB. Everything else, even opiates, I can somewhat regulate my usage. But if I have stimulants, I will do them every day until they're gone. And if I have GHB it's the same.

It’s a toss up. E-cigs were the hardest to quit of any drug I’ve ever taken in terms of cravings, but dexamphetamine had the worst withdrawals, even at low doses by rec standards.

I became fast 'friends ' with my supply, He couldn't fathom my tolerance. Spent many a night sitting at the table tryin to kill one another. I'd get a call ( on my bag phone no less) mid week. Hey cuz', got some ether ya wouldn't believe!
Me: Man, it ain't payday yet. D: Mothafucker, Did I say for sale? C'mon. I'd hit the door to couple 10 packs and a pile on the table. Fuck filters. Till dawn, work next day a bitch, but always couple K4's for after work.
That's when coke was coke. Ran about 9 months shook his hand, and excused myself.
A year later, took some on a bud trade, water to the spoon, WTF? Buddy dropped cotton in. Fuck that, I'm out.
I wonder if that level still even exists here.
Nearly 30 yrs ago, salivating now Dammit LOL.
NOTHING compares
oh my god man.....me and my friend once coped this REALLY STRONG AS FUCK wrap of 2g back in 16'. When I was preparing the first shot I calculate i put like 0.3 in the spoon. Thank god I missed that shot because I'd have had a seizure right there. Next shot i gauged the potency and it was one of the strongest cokes i've had ever. So, me and my friend were back to back doing shots and after a few hrs I prepare a 0.2 shot and do it in the bathroom. As i walk out of the toilet, I go to the living room, sit down and IT FUCKING HIT ME. My friend was talking to me and i started sweating and couldn't speak to him, started trembling, i think i had a mini stroke that day. I couldn't think straight for a good couple of hrs until i went sleep. I thought that was it, I was gonna be retarded for the rest of my life. scary as fuck experience.

crack motherfucking cocaine. One hit and you're not done until all of it is over then you buy more smoke it all and it's finally over when there's no way you can get more and have to face the nasty comedown.

I.V.D. heroin is my nemesis. The first three times I kicked were cold turkey. Last time I kicked, I was 58, and believe me, it's so much fucking worse the older I get. Had I not been in rehab with no money, I wouldn't have made it through that one. That was almost 12 years ago...and now I'm (thankfully) terrified of opiates, especially heroin. I still get fucked up on other drugs, but not the big H. Now I live in Oregon and I'm rediscovering shrooms.

I have been a slave to Opiates for the majority of my life. I've been on some type of Narcotic everyday of my life without fail unless I am locked up in jail or in an inpatient drug program. It's really been a difficult road and I wouldn't wish this addiction on anybody. Who knows where I could have gone or what I may have made out of my life if I never tried Heroin all those years ago. Anybody thinking about getting started on snacks please think about your decision carefully, it will alter the course of your life. I can't function without drugs running through my system.

Fentanyl was the most addicting drug I ever tried, the high was short lived, and it was very intense, and it was super cheap to buy it.
Lets just say, whenever I did any drug, at most I only did it 2-4 times a day, whether it was cocaine, meth, pills, speed, heroin or Roxy. But with Fentanyl , I was smoking it every 45-65 mins, from the time I got up, till the time I fell asleep.

Drink did a great deal more damage as compared to all the smoking. The thing about these two substances is that they complement each other very well, being entirely acceptable socially and both are oral addictions. These are not considered substances as much as food types. Every time I tried to quit drinking without throwing away the cancer sticks, I wound up back to using both anyway. It was overdue of me to quit for over two years by the time I stopped drinking. Three months or so after that I gave up on cigarettes. I hit two years this week.

Drink did a great deal more damage as compared to all the smoking. The thing about these two substances is that they complement each other very well, being entirely acceptable socially and both are oral addictions. These are not considered substances as much as food types. Every time I tried to quit drinking without throwing away the cancer sticks, I wound up back to using both anyway. It was overdue of me to quit for over two years by the time I stopped drinking. Three months or so after that I gave up on cigarettes. I hit two years this week.
nice, alcohol use to have me by the balls shit is underrated on the havoc it can instill, and nevermind the withdrawal personal nightmare hell

When I first got the shakes I instantly realised I could never drink like before the event ... but my head was excited because I wished to see pink elephants and what not. Perhaps my mind had not snapped as I saw nothing but experienced only the sufferings of my body. The whole ordeal lasted more than twenty-five hours. It was all very spirited vain-fulness shrouded under a cape of mysticism. To be honest, I was so very far from anything like even scoring LSD-25 that I had to twist drunkeness into doing the other's job. Moreover, this was going to be my way of celebrating the completion of a self-imposed intellectual challenge, finishing through an ancient tome written by a Dionysian worshipper, which had left my very thoughts mangled inside a modern obsessive-conpulsive circle of hell. Recovery is happening.

Meth. Ive used meth around the clock almost every day this year with only a few short breaks. I’ve had meth addictions before this year but this is the worst.

Tobacco. Probably more than meth but it’s life altering effects are minor compared to meth for the time being.

Alcohol. I’ve been an alcoholic, severely alcoholic at times since I was a teenager. It’s not all the time anymore and I have a better grip on it than I used to but I still have had some periods of daily drinking here and there. If I wind up in a binge this has been my most life changing drug right up there with meth. alcohol is a ruiner.

Opiates. I’ve had a severe heroin addiction when I was 25-26. I’d shoot up first thing when I got up, shoot up before work, eat a bunch
Of Tylenol 1s towards the end of my shift to try and stave off sickness, and shoot up after work and into the day. This was my heaviest IV addiction and my most costly financially in active addiction.

They all cost a lot.

Minor habits: coke, crack, e, benzodiazepines, marijuana, ketamine all at different points.

I use whatever to this day but mostly meth.

lets presume availability for all drugs were equal. Most of the addictive-st drugs are unavailable for most.

Things like Dextromoramide or Methaqualone come to my mind, and some other obscure ones I forgot. GHB, Clomethiazole and Meprobamate/ Carisoprodol all sound pretty addictive and are more or less available. The first one I was hooked on for a while, the others will remain a mystery for me.

It depends what you mean. Nicotine in terms of number of addicts. But if we're talking severity of addiction it'd no doubt have to be one of the ultra potent opioids like fentanyls analogues or etonitazene and it's analogues. The withdrawal from the latter is said to be so severe it's been known to cause suicide. There's a infamous case where a chemist made a big old batch of etonitazene and would put it in a nasal spray bottle, dosing all day everyday. When he eventually ran dry/got caught out he killed himself due to the severity of the withdrawals. If I remember correctly he tried methadone therapy and even something ridiculous like 800mg a day wouldn't hold him.

I would have to say that oxygen is the one substance I have control over and can put it down anytime with no adverse side-effects.
I find meth is much easier to breathe than oxygen, don’t you think? It’s emissions footprint is far lower too, because without O there is no CO2! Just Crystal!

Ive heard that methane is a main component of climate change as well.. but I choose not to believe and Im a moderator so dont even talk to me.🥱

Anyway meth is the most addictive to get on the main topic.