• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What is the most addictive substance?

Benzos. Opiate withdrawal your body goes crazy. Benzo withdrawal your mind and your body go crazy. I felt like I was dying coming off only 4mg of Xanax.

But W\D effects people differently. For me alcohol withdrawal is minor even at levels of a pint a day were more minor than coming off of 40 mg of OC. But benzo withdrawal is hell. Actually now that I think about it quitting drinking a pint a day CT was easier than quitting weed. So YMMV be prepared for anything.

That's because a pint of (I assume spirits) isn't very much alcohol at all when it comes to dependency. I was drinking more than 4 x that.

for me clonazepam, alcohol, I had withdrawal from both at the same time with a concussion.... ba.ba ba ba bad
cigs also weed was a problem when I was younger i still smoke but not as fiendish, but that hardly counts...

Alcohol.

The only one I’ve had to kick repeatedly (3rd round in 10 years atm) it creeps back up on me in a way no other drug can, my behaviour gets shittier with every binge and the withdrawal becoming harder to manage each time.

phsycially: suboxone or methadone

psychologically in a fiending way: crack

psychologocally in a this is what i need to be on permanently: dissociatives

Oxy.

I always think I'm sober and through the woods (so happy without it I'll never need it ever again) until 2 months later lol.

How can anyone complain when they're on opiates though. Opiates really find a way back into your life. ultimately comes to the decision on the spot once it's introduced to you again. But you can think you'll "always say no" or "never again" but when it's right in front of you again you may produce a different answer ;)

Never had any issues from perpetual heavy weed use. Seems like people want something to be terrible about marijuana use.

From the list of substances that have posed an addiction problem of some sort (quite mild all of them, if I'm being honest) it has to be alcohol, what a bitch that shit is.

Meth, nicotine, ketamine, no problem....but ethanol? Fuck, where do I get more!? I blame this squarely on the psychological aspect given its prevalence and the fact that all my friends drink all the time.

Though, oddly enough, the only one that was "addictive" enough for me to end up doing it in completely inappropriate settings was ketamine. I have no idea why but I had some weird jonesing and compulsive dosing issues with that one.

Opiates, I feel the potential of addiction. That's why I started using CBD for my chronic pain. I was never doing more than one small dose of codeine or whatever else I had under the hands. It's very subtle, but I see how people can get hooked on this. At least, I have a lot of self-control, I can keep a bottle of pills at home for months without touching it, and I don't have access to more. With ket or MDMA, I never kept doses at home for more than a couple of days. Ket is very addictive psychologically, I had some crazy cravings for it.

It depends if you mean physically or mentally? Because mentally def crack in coke or crack form mostly crack though. And for physically alcohol.

I'd say probably meth, closely followed by coke/crack. I have "wanted " coke very, very intensely during cravings, but it never had the "need" feeling that comes with benzos and opiates. Like, the very shameful, "I will eat any man, woman, or child piece by piece if they are standing between my sick ass and some methadone" kind of "need". The kind of need where it feels like the glue holding your bones together is rotting, and your veins are filled with rashes.

Benzos are by far the most physically addicting, but a kid who takes a week long meth/coke binge will basically be full blown addict stealing from his parents for $10, desperate for just one more. Benzos and opiates will never do it that quickly. Even a few hours into doing coke, you can have a responsible young kid doing creepy, sketchy stuff for money for more. It's scary fast.

Me personally, my anxiety takes away from the draw of stimulants. I cant enjoy a good speedball when all I can think about how sad my family will be when I die from a coke-induced heart attack. Opiates and benzos, however, really sunk their hooks in. I got on IV heroin in 2010 and I'm still on methadone 10 years later. I literally cannot imagine a life without them. So, for me, opiates. They give me everything I was born without, and maybe a little extra. That's a very alluring draw.

Mentálly ? Crack Cocaine AND IV coke. Physically? Oxycodone or morphine

I've done Adderall, Xanax, kpins, kratom, phenibut outside of psychedelics.

Worst and most addicting thing would be :

Sugar
Fats

Having lost a lot of weight I still battle to this day with poor eating habits and cravings, no drug I've taken so far has such an effect on me.